Chapter - 28B (Shattered soul)

Back to the present..
Outside the Temple :
While sitting on the stairs of such pure scared place...Nandini recalled the worst phase of her life..by now manik also reached the temple..in search of Nandini..but when he saw Nandini crying so badly sitting on the stairs..he felt like his world crashes down in front of his eyes...he was frozen at his place only..and looking at nandini..standing downstairs..even he also recalled his sinful deeds..and how he realized his mistakes...but the matter of fact is..he is so ashamed of himself..that he wasn't able to make eye contact with her..he wasn't able to face her..console her...but some how he moved towards her ...grabbing some courage...he walked to her side...
He reached to Nandini and before he could put his shivering hands on her shoulder..a harsh voice stopped him...
"Choona bhi mat.."...the voice was wrapped in anger as well as hatred for him...when he turned around to look at the owner of that stern harsh voice..he found Mukti standing right behind him..with Navya...and just when Nandini listened mukti's voice..she raised her face..and looked back...
Mukti : "don't you dare to touch my angel..with your dirty hands.."...she shouted in anger filled voice whereas her eyes were only spitting fire...Manik seems to be very helpless...but deep down he knows..that he deserve this insult..this hatred..
Mukti came towards Nandini and made her stand..while nandini was only sobbing..she was looking downwards ..she not for once looked at Manik...
Mukti : "just stay away from her..tumhe jitna barbaad karna tha..tum 3 saal pehle kar chuke ho..but is baar mai tumhe kuch bhi nahi karne dungi..if you want your good will..then STAY AWAY.."...she said tightening her jaw..and showing her eyes to Manik..while he looked downwards...in shame...
Manik : "mukti i just want to talk with her please..."...he said in a pleading tone...but before mukti could deny him..they heard nandini's voice...
Nandini : "chale jao manik..please chale jao.."...her voice came as a plead to him..the voice was itself shattered and helpless..her painful voice shook him to the core..and a tear automatically escaped from his eyes...
Mukti : "sun liya..now BACK OFF.."..she said and manik gave them the side..while mukti took nandini with her...he was helplessly looking at nandini when mukti took her with herself...
Navya : "pyaar karte ho usse?.."..she asked standing right beside manik..
Manik : "sabse se jyada.."...he siad without looking at her..as his eyes were stick on nandini..while she was descending down the stairs..
Navya : "khush dekhna chahte ho use?.."...she asked again looking at him...
Manik : "khud se jyada.."...he again answered looking in her direction...
Navya : "toh chale jao dur usse ..."...she said and now manik looked at her...
Manik : "par..."...before he could say anything..she showed him her palm..
Navya : "isi mei uski bhalai hai..hume lagta tha ki shayad tumhare pas aakar wo khudse mil jaegi..par aaj jo hua usne sabit kar diya ki...tumhara saaya bhi use dard deta hai."..she stated and moved out from there...leaving a totally baffled broken manik behind...
Manik watched Navniti sat inside the car..and drove away..while he was standing right there..luckily there was no crowd around ..suddenly it started raining and Manik recalled his drunk night..when he was with nandini..and he sang danced with her...
Manik : "am your culprit nandini..please give me any punishment..but don't ask me to go away..nahi reh paunga ab mai tumse door..."...he said with helpless broken voice...
"jis mohabbat ke liye tu aaj ro raha hai..us mohabbat ko toh tune he maara tha.."...a cold voice came from his back..and manik instantky turned and found a very aged man..standing looking at him..he seems to be some saint ..as his attire proves it...
That saint came towards manik and said..."teri najre sach toh keh rahi hai..dard bhi hai in mei..par yeh dard us dard ke aage kuch nahi..jo usne saha..teri mohabbat mei wo fannah ho gayi..tujhe roshni mei dhaal kar..woh khud andhero mei ghir gayi.."...he exclaimed and manik was surprised...
Manik : "aap use jante hai?.."...he said in confusion..that saint smiled on manik's question..
"Main toh tumhe bhi janta hoon..aur tumhare gunaho ko bhi.."...he said and now manik looked guilty..but still he was thinking how he knows so much about him..
"Sharminda hai tu...par kya tujhe ehsaas hai uske dil ke dard ka?..use khusiyan dena chahta hai..jise tune khud hasi cheen li thi...ek waqt aayega teri zindagi mei..jahan tujhe uski khushi aur teri chahat mei kisi ko chunna hoga..kya us din uski khushiyan use de paega tu?..wo ek pal teri zindagi ka rukh badal dega..yaad rakhna.. sachi mohabbat karne wale aksar adhure reh jate hai.. "...he exclaimed and manik was totally lost in his words..he closed his eyes...and when he opened...there was no one in front of him...manik was shocked as where that saint went...he was totally drenched..and only that saint's words were ringing in his ears...
Manik : "nothing is important than Nandini for me.."..he murmured to himself..and walked out from the temple..totally drenched in the rain..his every step was giving galore pain to him..due to his burnt feet..but deep down he knew..that he deserve worse than this...
Navniti Residency :
Mukti and Navya took Nandini to their home..which is secured and have peace..the place which the trio created..filled with utmost love and care..Friends are sometimes becomes the only reason for living..friends are life..and if you have true friends..then you have a blissful life...friends who don't leave your hand in odd days...always stood beside like your shield...indeed they are the best friends ..anyone can have...
And here Nandini is blessed with the best...Mukti and Navya loves her unconditionally..and can't see a small scratch on her...the trio had set the example of true friendship in the whole world...
From heaven when Lord krishna and his best friend Sudhama...witness the bond of these three best friends ..who are three body but one soul..they both themselves feels proud...amidst of the cruel people still true and pure relationship is taking breath..they both bless with them with heavenly graces... and bless them with a forever.. never breaking ..friendship...
Mukti : "angel..you need rest ...Navya can make juice for her?.."...she said in a low voice while nandini left mukti's hand and walked straight to her room in a daze...
Navya : "hum ise ese nahi dekh sakte mukti...humse nahi bardash ho paega iska dard.."...she said while she was badly in tears..and even mukti can feel the pain..from which her soul sister is going through..
Nandini's room :
Nandini came inside her room and walked straight to the secret room ...where there is everything about her past..manik and her memories..aaliya's pics...his music collection..all these years she was secretly stalking him..not because she wasn't able to move on..but because she knows he was alone..he needs someone beside his side..and some where she also want to be in those good memories...
Nandini : "manik..mai tumhe kabhi nahi bhool sakti..kabhi bhi nahi...".. She said while looking at his smiling picture..
She then opened her cupboard and took out her diary from it...she took it and came back to her room...
Han anjaani si thi woh raahein sabhi..
anjaane se the woh apni bhi..
jinhe samjhe the hum zindagi apni..
woh apne the he nahi kabhi..
khudko gale lagakar ab jab roti hoon..
toh bas yahi har pal sochti hoon..
na thi woh duniya sachi..
na the woh log kareebi..
woh toh ek esi dagar thi..
jiski koi manjil he na thi...
(after a long time...wrote a poem..on a special demand..hope you all liked)
She after reading those lines closed her eyes ..leaned her head on the bed rest and a lone tear fell down from the corner of her eyes...
Just then she heard a knock on the door..and when she looked in her right side..she was surprised to see HIM there...
" andar aa sakta hoon.."...he said with a small smile on his face..
Nandini : "RJ..".. she said in a surprising tone..
Rj came inside the room..and sat down on the chair ...
Rj : "how are you?.."..he asked with a concern on his face..
Nandini : "aap yahan kese?..and apko kese pata mai yahan hoon.."...she asked in confusion...
RJ : "pata toh mujhe 3 saal pehle he tha..that you are here in Mumbai..bas socha tumhse na milna mere liye acha hai.."...he said last line in a little low voice...
Nandini : "ji?.."...she asked in confused tone...
RJ : "i want you to sign the album with me..and this time am very adamant.."..he said straight away and nandini was shocked...
Nandini : "but..."...before she could complete RJ showed her his hand and said ...
RJ : "mujhe koi jaldi nahi hai..take your time..i only want you to say yes.."...he said and stood up...and just then Mukti with Navya entered inside the room...
Mukti : "don't think much Nandini..say yes..it's time to live for yourself..you have given him that..which he never had deserved..ab i want you to think about yourself..please say yes.."...she said after coming towards Nandini while RJ was surprised with her tone..
Navya : "jo cheez dard de..use door kardena chahiye khudse Nandini.."..she said after placing her hand on nandini's hand..
Nandini : "kabhi kabhi dard ko itna kareeb karlena chahiye ..ki woh dard bhi dard na de paaye.."... she said totally lost somewhere and RJ sees the pain in her eyes...
Nandini : "am ready to do this Album..."...she said looking at RJ..and he smiled ...
Mukti : "am proud of you..."...she said and hugged Nandini...
While RJ walked out from the room...and here Navya when saw RJ going out..she followed him..and stopped him at the door of their house...
Navya : "ek minute.."...she stopped him from back..and he turned around..she came towards RJ..
Navya : "kya hum jaan sakte hai aap Nandini mei itne interested kyu hai.."..she said looking straight into his eyes..
RJ : "because she deserves this chance.."..he said with a broad smile...
Navya : "par apki aankhein kuch aur keh rahi hai..PYAAR KARTE HAI AAP USSE.."...she said straight away ..and RJ chuckled...
RJ : "aap face reading achi karti hai.."..he said with a smile...
Navya : "kuch nahi milega aapko is pyaar ke badle..kyunki..."...she said with a painful voice but a smile was still on RJ's face..
RJ : "Kyunki nandini manik se pyaar karti hai ..janta hoon mai..aur sach kahu toh bahut kadar karta hoon uske pyaar ki mai..bahut izat karta hoon.. jesa pyaar woh karti hai shayad he koi kar paye... "...he said with a genuine feeling and then he left from there...
Navya : "kese log hai yeh..ek Nandini hai jisne apne pyaar ke liye khudko fannah kar diya..aur ek RJ jo apne pyaar ke badle pyaar tak nahi mang raha...uske liye sirf nandini ki khushi hai.."...she said in disbelieve...
While somewhere the almighty himself was smiling but with pain in his eyes..as he was also thinking the same...what kind of people are they?...they only know to LOVE..and they only can GIVE LOVE..he himself bow down his head in front of their love...their selfless love...