Chapter - 28A (Broken angel)

Nandini's home : (past) :
It's been 1 week nandini came to Mumbai..she is living her life..but the actual truth is..she is lost..she lost herself in that place only..in Massorie ..she lost her soul..
Nandini sitting in her room..holding her knees close to her body..her face was placed on her knee..and she was drowning in the past moments..she ran away from that city...from those people..but she wasn't able to ran away from all those haunting memories..that lie...that truth..his ugly face..aaliya's truth..everything was making her suffocate even in the free environment..
(Background Music) :
Bandeya tu munh mod ke na jaa
Bandeya dehleez laangh ke na jaa
Naina bechaare ro ro ke haare
Chhod gaya tu kiske sahaare
Ruk jaa re, naa jaa re
Bandeyaa tu munh mod ke na jaa..
(she recalled that horrified night of her life...
Nandini : "tum aaliya se revenge lene ke liye aaye the mere paas?"..Han ya Naa..."...
Manik : "Haan.."... she recalled his word "HAAN".. which actually broke her in pieces..as one mere word was the reason of her destruction..)
Rab se.. hone lage shiqve hain
Jab se tumne kahaa chalte hain
Palkon se ashq ye kyun na gire
Seene ki jalan ye kaise sahein
Ruk jaa re, naa jaa re
Tham jaa re, naa jaa re
Bandeya tu munh mod ke na jaa..
(she raised her head and looked in her right side..and found his last souvenir which she will treasure all her life..his teddy bear and that key chain ...she picked up the teddy..and looked at that with pleading and helpless eyes..as if she is asking to that non-living thing ..that is she was also a toy for him..with whom he played..and when he was bored..he threw it in the bin..like there was never any sentiments attached to it.. )
Raste khamosh kyun bethe hain
Hmm raste khamosh kyun bethe hain
Lamhe sehme se kyun rehte hain
Kisi ka toh intezaar hai inhein
Sapne kyun bewajah ye bune
Ruk jaa re, naa jaa re
Tham jaa re, naa jaa re
Bandeya tu munh mod ke na jaa
(she stood up..holding that teddy in her hand..and start walking outside..lifelessly..recalling his harsh words..his love game..his motive in her life..she feels like millions of thorns are pricking in her heart..and she is so helpless that she neither can cry nor she can scream in pain..she walking lifelessly..when she reached the edge of the stairs...Mukti saw nandini..and she was horrified..she even shouted her name...as one more move and nandini would fell down...but Nandini was not in her senses..she was totally oblivious of her surroundings...)
Mukti : "NAAANNDDIIINNIII"...she shouted in top of her voice...she ran towards nandini..but before she could reach her..Nandini placed her feet ahead.. she lost her balance..and she rolled down almost 50 stairs...when nandini met the floor..her head collided with the side pillar..and loads of blood flowed out..and she was unconsciousness in other moment...
Mukti : "Nandini.."...she shouted looking at unconsciousness nandini..she was upstairs ..she ran downstairs and took nandini's head in her lap..
Mukti : "angel..please aankhei khol...please ..don't do this to me..please uth ja..please.."...she said while tears were continuously flowing out of her eyes..witnessing her soul sister like this..shattered her ...she wasn't understanding..where to go..what to do...
She somehow made nandini stand..and took her outside the house ..so that she could take her to the nearby hospital...
Hospital :
In no time..mukti reached hospital with nandini..and doctors attained her..as it was a emergency case..it's been four hours nandini is still unconscious..and doctors are treating her...due to severe blood loss..Nandini's life was in danger..A doctor came outside and mukti instantly ran towards him...
Mukti : "Nandini kesi hai?..woh theek toh hai na?.."..she asked with worry all over her face...
Doctor : "am sorry..hum unke bache ko nahi bacha paye.."..he answered and this news came as big shock to mukti..she took 2-3 steps backward and collided with the bench..and fell on it..she was watching the floor..with loads of question in her eyes..and most importantly agony of nandini's pain was in her eyes in form of tears...
Mukti : "meri nandini ka baby...she was pregnant.."...she said abruptly looking at the floor..doctor placed his hand on mukti's shoulder and said..
Doctor : "please relax..apki friend..her life is in danger..pray for her..shayad apki duaein unhe bacha le..we are trying our level best..have patience.."...he said and moved out from that place...
Mukti stood up and moved to the ICU ..she saw from the glass door..nandini lying on the bed with so many needles in her body..and she recalled..how nandini was always scared of a small sa injection..and for that she used to run away ...and today she is lying in mid of all those..but her physical pain is nothing in front of that mental pain from which sje is going through..
Mukti : "main tumhe kabhi maaf nahi karungi Manik Malhotra ..what have you done to my innocent angel..she is lying between life and death..only because of you..she lost her baby..only because of you..tumne humse hamari nandini ko cheen liya manik...cheen liya tumne use..."...she said all this and broke down..she fell on the floor...she was crying badly..leaning on the door...she can't see her nandini in this much pain..she wanted HER back..HER ANGEL back...
Mukti : "i curse you Manik.. tumhe bhi kabhi sacha pyaar hoga..par tum use kabhi paa nahi paoge..kabhi nahi... "...she cursed him in between her sobs...
Navya was passing by that area..where mukti was crying..she saw mukti crying badly..so she came towards ..she sat down beside her ...
Navya : "tum ro kyu rahi ho?.."...she asked placing her hand on mukti's shoulder...and mukti looked at her...
Mukti : she wiped her tears and said "meri friend..she is in ICU..she is very critical..."..she said and Navya held her hand and made her stand..
Navya : "tumhari friend bilkul theek ho jayegi..aao humare sath.."...she said and start walking taking mukti with her..but Mukti stopped..
Mukti : "but Nandini akeli hai.."..she said and Navya smiled..she called the nurse and asked her to be with nandini all the time..and they will be right back...after that she took mukti with her..
Dargah :
They reached a dargah...which was right outside the hospital..both of them covered their head properly..washed their feet and went inside the dargah..
(i am sorry ..i don't know the actual ritual..so please ignore..if i did any mistake in the dargah scene..please it's a request..)
Mukti : "tum mujhe yahan kyu laayi ho?.."..she asked as navya took her inside it..
Navya : "kehte hai..yahan sache dil se jo bhi mango..wo jarur milta hai..is waqt tumhari dost ko duaao ki jarurat hai..yakeen karo..wo bilkul theek ho jaegi.."..she said after placing her hand on mukti's shoulder..and mukti could see the faith in her eyes..on which she also want to believe...
They both entered inside..touched the floor of the dargah..with their head..and went straight inside..
Mukti : "main nahi janti..aage kya hone wala hai..mai beeta hua kal theek nahi kar sakti..na aane wala kal badal sakti hoon..mai bas aaj theek karna chahti hoon...meri nandini ko theek kar dijiye..usne aaj tak kabhi kisi ka bura nahi socha..kuch galat nhi kiya..fir bhi use yeh saza mil rahi hai..uski khushiyan..uski zindagi mangne aayi hoon main aaj...meri nandini ki zindagi baksh dijiye..."...she prayed while closing her eyes..her hands were joined..but tears made their way out...
Navya : "aapse sirf ek cheez magna chahte hai..please inki dost ki zindagi lauta dijiye..use bilkul theek kardijiye.."...she also prayed for Nandini..and how can almighty would neglect such true prayers..
After sometime..they both reached back to hospital.. and in after a long wait..doctors declared that Nandini is out of danger..from that day..Navya also became friend of nandini and mukti..as till now Navya told mukti that she is a orphan..and she works in Space academy..listening this..Mukti asked her to shift with them..as she and Nandini is also going to join SPACE..and they will have good time..Navya was denied but on mukti's insistence..she agreed and once Navya left the hospital after watching nandini from outside..as nandini was still unconscious..Mukti entered inside the room...
After sometime..Nandini regained her consciousness...and muki gave her weak smile..she placed her hand on nandini's head..where bandage was tied...
Mukti : "tu theek hai na?.."..she asked with some tears and nandini smiled...and blinked her eyes..
Mukti : "you scared the hell out of me..esa bhi koi karta hai bhala..."...she complaint like a typical genuine true friend..and nandini was looking at her face curiously...
Nandini : "kya..chupa..rahi..hai.."...she said in very low voice as she was still very weak..and moreover her stomach was aching way too much..but she was totally unaware of the fact as what mishap had took place in her life..
Mukti looked at her with helpless eyes as now she have to tell nandini the most shocking truth...
Mukti : "Nandini..you were pregnant..doctors wasn't able to save your baby.."...she told with her eyes closed as she had no stamina to face a broken soul yet again...
Nandini looked at her with no emotion in her eyes..as if all this fell in dumb ears..she didn't reacted a bit..not even a single tear escaped from her eyes..
Nandini : "doctor discharge kab karenge?.."...she asked very coldly and mukti opened her eyes as she was beyond shock...
Mukti : "how can you ignore this news just like that?.."...she asked being so confused and shocked...
Nandini : "aur kitne din rehna parega yahan.."...she again ignored mukti's question..whereas mukti was really feeling helpless..her own best friend..her ever so expressive nandini..has actually started cocooning so much inside her..
Mukti was feeling so weak..that one more minute she would look at nandini..she will fell right there on her knees..all shattered..so she choose to move out...
Mukti : "main doctor se bat karke aati hoon.." ..she said hiding her tears and ran out of the room...
Nandini smiled weakly looking at the door..then she placed her hand on the belly..and closed her eyes..as if she was trying to bury this pain also in her heart's coffin...
Nandini : "dard bhi utna he jaruri hota hai jeene ke liye..jitni ki khushiyan..fark sirf itna hai ki hum sab khushiyan mangte hai aur dard se door bhagte hai..jis din dard ko apna lenge..us din muskurane ke liye wajah nahi dhundni paregi.."...she thought with her eyes closed...and a weak smile came over her lips...
OUTSIDE THE ROOM :
Mukti was totally shattered from inside...she wanted to take away all the pain of Nandini..lock it in the big giant box with loads of chains..and threw it in the deep ocean..so that no pain...no sorrow can ever be able to come back to her pure soul..her Nandini..
Mukti : "kyu karhi hai yeh sab?..mujhse toh mat chupa angel..please..teri khushiyan sabke liye..par tera dard sirf tere liye kyu?..."...she said and kept her hand on her mouth so that no hiccup or any sound come out of her mouth...
Life is full of hurdles..sorrows..pain..betrayals..but it depend on us..that how we will survive..even if we want to run away from harsh reality ...time unravel it and make us collide with ugly faces...but still if we start smiling to every other problem...then it will become a little easy for us..to cope up with it...
Nandini buried her grief..her desolation...her torments..in the coffin of her heart..and choose to smile..so that whenever her heart ache..it doesn't affect her much..but sometimes..cocooning so much inside your fragile heart leads you towards your destruction..the person who doesn't broke down at the time of heart break...that person actually start residing in that pain only...that person occupied so much inside the soul..that there become no place for anything to enlighten the dark corner of the heart...that person start breaking bit by bit...
But the question here is...that whether Nandini is strong enough or not..to handle all the wounds given by her own people...