Chapter 30 (Ankahi album)

Album launch venue :
Finally the night arrive..for which everyone was waiting impatiently..at least all the die heart fans of RJ..they knew RJ will never disappoint them..and the news of his new album "ankahi"..has already created a lot of buzz all around.
Nandini is all set to go on stage..there was enormous crowd ...she was standing on the back stage..looking all lost..outside people was hooting..shouting..they want to see the rising star face..they want to hear her voice..
RJ came there..and saw Nandini all lost..she was looking beautiful in that royal blue gown dress..but one thing once not correct..her tears..which was falling continuously out of her eyes ..even when she was trying her best to not shed any tear..
RJ walked towards her..and stand by her side..but didn't said anything..after seeing him there..she instantly wiped off all her tears..and gave a weak smile to him..
RJ : " koi fayda nahi hai.."..he said looking straight into her eyes..making her puzzled..
Nandini : "matlab..".. She asked in confusion..
RJ : " aansun chupane ka koi fayda nahi hai.."..he said straight forwadly..Nandini moved her eyes off him..
Nandini : "kabhi kabhi aansun ko chupa Lena he acha hota hai..".. She answered back with some pain in her voice..from which RJ was familiar now...
RJ : " aansun chupa lene se dard kam nhi ho jata Nandini.."...his answer made Nandini looked at him..and from his sympathetic eyes..she easily figured out that he knows about her past..
Nandini : "dard kam nhi hota RJ..par us dard ki adat ho jati hai..addiction of anything is dangerous..but addiction of pain..is life.."...her last two lines left RJ speechless..he looked in her eyes very deeply..like he was trying to look straight into her heart..
RJ : " but what if that addiction can become toxic for others??"..his question made Nandini startled..
RJ : "Jo tumse pyaar karte hai Nandini..think about them..you have buried every other pain inside yourself...and your this condition is making your own people die that too every second. .."... He said as he was trying to make her understand some facts..which ate known to her already ..but the difference is..she wasn't looking at it..
Nandini : " toh aap bolo..mai kya karu??..mujhe kuch samjh nahi aa raha..it seems like am still there..am still standing on the same cross road..kya karhi hoon..kyu karhi hoon??..am not understanding..bas saansei le rahi hu..scientifically am alive..but in real am nothing more than a dead body ..."...she finally blurted out being helpless...she was in tears..
RJ held her by her shoulders..and made her look at him...
RJ : "listen to me Nandini..".. He said in a stern tone...on which she raised her head to look at him..
RJ : " live for yourself..live for navya and mukti..live for your mom dad ..live for your brother..live for yourself..go on stage..and tell the whole world..that you are not weak..you are strongest..I have seen a fighter in you..itna sab ho gaya..still you are standing on your own feet..I bow down in front of you..but it's time to show people that NANDINI MURTHY is fearless.. "...his words casted spell on her..she looked at him ...and he was looking straight into her eyes...
RJ : " go..and win this world.."...his last sentence nailed it..she wiped off all her tears..and closed her eyes..
Navya ..mukti ..Cabir..rishab ..her mom dad..everyone's face came in front of her eyes..there smiling face..which instantly formed a smile on her lips..
But soon..manik's face ..that scene of the darkest night came in front of her..and the smile vanished.. RJ was surprised after looking her pale face..she opened her eyes and looked at him..a tear fell down..and she moved back..so that RJ hand move from her..she without saying anything left from there..
RJ : "mai janta hoon..asaan nahi hai..but mai yeh bhi janta hoon..that you are strong..you are very strong Nandini..you will survive this..."... He said looking at her direction..where she was going..and unknowingly a tear fell off his eyes as well..he wiped it..and left from there..
On stage :
Finally Nandini reached on the stage.. A flash light falls on her..and she looked directly straight to the crowd..there was numerous of people present there..having her name banner..but as soon as her eyes fell on the two.. NavTi ..she smiled broadly..as mukti also was there..and both showed their thumb to her...
And soon a melodious sound start playing..and next people heard her sugary..mellifluous voice..
Khoyi khoyi si hoon main
Kyun yeh dil ka haal hai
Dhundli saari khwaab hai
Ulja har khayaal hai
Saari kaliyan murja gayi
Rang unke yaadon mein beh gaye
Saare gharaande reet ke
Lehrein aayi, lehron mein beh gayi
(Her voice..made people awestruck..her sugary voice was filled with immense pain ...she was recalling all happened 3 years back..she was lost..she felt everything is colorless now...nothing same like before..)
Raah mein kal kitni chirag the
Saamne kal phoolon ki bhaag thi
Iss se kahun kaun hai jo sune
Kaante hi kyun maine hai chune
Sapne mere kyun hai kho gaye
Jaage hai kyun dil mein gumm mere
Saare kaliyan murja gayi
Rang unke yaadon mein beh gaye
Saare gharaande reet ke
Lehrein aayi, lehron mein beh gayi
(She recalled..how everything was perfect..she and aaliya..she and manik..everything was correct..but today everything is messed..every other relation has ruined very badly..but the question is...to whom she can tell her heart out..she can't hurt anyone by talking her pain..)
Kya kahun kyun yeh dil udaas hai
Ab koi door hai na paas hai
Choo le jo dil woh baatein ab kahan
Woh din kahan raatein ab kahan
Jo bhi dhakhal hai ab khawab sa
Ab dil mera hai betaab sa
Saari kaliyan murja gayi
Rang unke yaadon mein beh gaye
Saare gharaande reet ke
Lehrein aayi, lehron mein beh gayi, beh gaye
(She feels like how to tell why she is upset..her past was so devastating that it has impacts on her present as well..her pain ..her broken shattered dreams ..her torments has been buried inside her only..but now its aching..every broken piece was aching now..she can't take this anymore..she just can't...)
She ended the song...and whole place was echoed with the loud sound of applause.. She looked straight and everyone was hooting her name..and suddenly her heart start beating fast..her hands start shivering ..her eyes start wandering all over in the crowd...
Yes!!! She was feeling his presence there..she can feel his gaze on her..his special gaze in the crowd of thousands of people..she can listen his heart beats..
Nandini : "mai janti hoon tum yahin ho..I can feel you.."... She said in her heart..and closed her eyes..and next she heard the sound of guitar..and when she opened her eyes..she saw him..coming from the crowd..strumming his guitar..his security was circling around him..but he was continuously staring at her..
Everyone start cheering his name..but he was least bothered..his eyes weren't moving off her..he was looking at her..with utmost love in his eyes..he then went straight to the stage..
Hey Humnava mujhe apna bana le
Sookhi padi dil ki iss zameen ko bhiga de
hmm.. hoon akela, zara haath badha de
Sookhi padi dil ki iss zameen ko bhiga de
(He start singing..holding galore of emotions and passion in his voice..Nandini looked at him keenly..he was no longer that notorious manik..he has changed..maturity was clearly visible on his face..his eyes were all teary..and she can see the pain In his eyes..)
Kab se main dar dar phir raha
Musaafir dil ko panaah de
Tu awaargi ko meri aaj thehra de
Ho sake toh thoda pyaar jataa de
Sookhi padi iss dil ki zameen ko bhiga de
(He came towards her singing..his words was clearly showing his love for her..how much he was yearning for her love...he was in search of his home...he sang the second last line ..coming close to her..while she was only looking in his eyes..which was filled with tears only..)
Murjhaayi si shaakh pe dil ki
Phool khilte hain kyun
Baat gulon ki zikr mehak ka
Acha lagta hai kyun
Un rango se tune milaaya
Jinse kabhi main mill na paaya
(He start taking circle around her...and her tears weren't stopping at all..mukti was fuming in anger looking at the scenario..she so wanted to go on stage and take Nandini away..but navya stopped her...manik was no longer singing for the album..he was only singing to make her believe that he was dying thousands of death every moment..)
Dil karta hai tera shukriya
Phir se bahaare tu laa de
Dil ka soona banjar mehka de
Sukhi padi dil ki is zameen ko bhiga de
(He came In front of her ..bow his head down in front of the girl ..who once made his life colorful..but today his life was also colorless..and he want those colors back..he looked at her..raising his eyes..which was red swelled..filled with galore of tears..seeing him in such condition ..she feels like her world collapsed in front of her eyes...)
hmm.. hoon akela, zara haath badha de
Sookhi padi dil ki iss zameen ko bhiga de
(He forwarded his hand..so that she can hold it back..but she instead of holding his hand..moved back..which made him dejected..but he knows..he deserve this..she can't forgive him so easily..)
Waise toh mausam guzre hain
Zindagi mein kayi
Par ab naa jaane kyun mujhe wo
Lag rahe hain haseen
(He recalled his vest tines with her..how she used to beat him on his teaings..how he used to irritate her..how they both were enjoying their peaceful lives..together..)
Tere aane par jaana maine
Kahin na kahin zinda hoon main
Jeene lagaa hoon main ab ye fizaayein
Chehre ko chhooti hawaayein
(He said last line looking straight into her eyes..a cold wind touched their faces..giving that peace of heart..)
Inki tarah do kadam toh badha le
Sookhi padi dil ki iss zameen ko bhiga de
O.. hoon akela, zara haath badha de
Sookhi padi dil ki iss zameen ko bhiga de
(He sang the first line...fully pleading to her..and she was helpless.. His eyes was depicted his longing..and her eyes were depicting the pain of his betrayal..)
He ended the song..looking at her..while everyone was looking at the scenario which was no less than a Bollywood movie climax scene ...everyone start clapping for his marvelous performance.. He removed the guitar..and took mike in his hand...
Nandini was clueless ..she wanted to move from there..she even turned around..but after listening his voice..she stopped right on her spot...
Manik : "Nandini.."...he called her softly and she turned around to look at him..
Manik : " kuch kehna hai..tumse..shayad Jo 3 saal pehle kehna chahiye tha..."...he said looking at her..and everyone was listening him..even RJ was listeving all this..standing on back stage..
Manik : "am sorry Nandini..I really I am.."... His words stabbed in her heart..she doesn't want his sorry...
Mukti : " chahta kya hai yeh banda??..why he can't leave us alone???.."..she said in frustrating tone and start walking towards the stage..but navya held her hand...
Navya : "use apni baat puri karne do..".. She said holding mukti's hand...
Mukti : " but..ESE..sab ke sabne tamasha karke..what he wants to prove???.. "..she said In utmost anger...but navya calm her down..
Manik walked towards Nandini ..and said holding tears in his eyes...
Manik : " mujhe maaf kardo Nandini..am your culprit..give me punishment ..but don't be quiet..you wanna beat me..then beat Me..par maaf kardo mujhe.."..he said all this in a pleading voice...and Nandini was startled...
Nandini : "kuch cheezo ki koi maafi nahi hoti ..."...she said holding her tears and turned around...he held her hand...
" par saja toh hoti hai na.."..a voice made Nandini turned around..And next she saw..Aaliya coming towards her from the crowd...
After long 3 years she was seeing her sister..her best friend..NavTi were shocked to see Aaliya there..and everyone in the crowd..was witnessing all this...
Aaliya : "saza toh milni chahiye na Nandini..".. She said coming towards her..holding immense pain...
Nandini saw aaliya..she wasn't same stylish aaliya..she has changed..her pale face..HSR simple attire tells the story of her agonies..
Manik : " tumne sirf pyaar kiya..or humne tumhe dhoka diya..I played with your heart..aaj jab sochta hoon toh I feel disgust about myself.."...he said making a disgusting face..
Aaliya : "and I hurt my own sister..the day you informed about manik's arrival back..I should have told you all..but I choose to be quiet..I deliberately hide my relationship even though I knew that you love manik..."...she said all this not looking at Nandini..while she was only listening them...
Manik : " and mera wapas aane ka motive..."..he stopped in mid..as Nandini completed it..
Nandini : "motive tha..to take revenge..to fulfil a bet..".. She said in mid of her tears...
Manik : " Nandini..please..maaf kardo..I can't take this anymore..tumhari khamoshi 3 saal se chub rahi hai..say something please.."..he literally pleaded after joining his hands..even aaliya joined her hands..
Aaliya : "punish us Nandini.."... She said while crying so badly..Nandini after seeing all this..after seeing the two people whom she still loves..burst into tears...
Her heart was bleeding very badly..she can't stand there more..so she ran away..leaving everyone baffled.. Manik tried to stop her..but she ram away..crying her heart out..and manik also ran out...
Whole crowd was shocked to see the scenario.. Now mukti came on stage and gave a deadly glare to aaliya...on which aaliya lowered down her eyes in shame..
Screen freeze on aaliya's shameful face..and mukti's anger face...