Chapter - 21

Auditorium :
Musicians start tuning the most melodious sound..and then next..whole auditorium witnessed mellifluous voice..of manik..
Bhulaaon Kesy
Woh pal jo mery bin hai tu bitaa chuka
Lautaoo kesy
Jo aansoo meri yaad mein bahaa chuka ...
(he start singing..closing his eyes..remembering her tears..he wants to feel her pain..and she looked at him..his eyes were closed..)
Mar Main Jaoon
Fanah Ho Jaoon
Kahin Mai Ja Ke
Doob Jaoon
(his eyes were closed..and start putting all his body weight on his legs..forcing on the floor..he was in pain..and nandini saw this..she not able to take it anymore..and held his hand..)
Nazar Milaaoon
Tau yeh Chahoon
K Teri Aankho sy
Pee jaoon ... nn
Yeh Nummm x 2
Pee Jaoon... nn
Yeh ghum
Pee jaoon ... nn
Yeh Nummm...
(after feeling her touch on him..he within a fraction of second..opened his eyes..and looked at her..while singing...and she nodded a no him..as if she is saying don't hurt yourself..her teary eyes made him helpless...he sang the lines..giving the impression like he really wants to drink all her tears..and her sadness)
Bujhaao kesy
yeh aag tery dil mein jo laga chuka
Sunaaoo kesy
Woh siskiyaan jo dil mein hoon daba chuka..
(he held her hand more tightly..and sang looking at her..her one tear fell down on their entwined hands..and he nodded a no to her..and she gave him a weak smile.. sometimes..being with the one whom you love..makes you forget all the pain that one gave you in past..as you are living only in that moment..as same is happening with nandini.. )
Mar Main Jaoon
Fanah Ho Jaoon
Kahin Mai Ja Ke
Doob Jaoon
Nazar Milaaoon
Tau yeh Chahoon
K Teri Aankho sy
Pee jaoon ... nn
Yeh Nummm x 2
Pee Jaoon... nn
Yeh ghum
Pee jaoon ... nn
Yeh Nummm
(he without bothering about the surrounding..wiped off her tears..while everyone looks at them in shock..as Manik malhotra caring for some common girl like this..is something unacceptable..for all..)
Mitaaoon kesy
Hathon ki lakeero par hai jo likha
Bataoon kesy
mujh ko hai tau bass tera hi aasraa..
(she start singing..looking at her other hand's palm..and he was looking at her only..her tears were telling the story of her heart..which doesn't went unnoticed by NavTi..)
Raat Kaali
Ashk bheegay
Dil Sybaali
Mann mein Mery
Tu hi Tu hai
Aa ja Sathiyaan
( she start remebering all the nights..she spent without manik in darkness..how every night she used to miss him..but never cried..and today..her tears are not stopping..she accepted..only he lives in her heart..only he is her soulmate..)
Teri Khatir bandagi hai
Tu hi meri zindagi hai
Lamhay tunay jo diyay hain
Wohi meri daastaan..
(She looked at him..while singing and he looked at her with galore love in his eyes..she sang..accepting all the love she has for him..she reminsced their journey..and he now cupped her face..everyone was watching them..with shocked faces..)
Pee jaoon ... nn
Yeh Nummm
Pee Jaoon... nn
Yeh Nummm
(he without bothering about the surrounding kissed her forehead and then both her eyes..and she let him do that..and then he looked at her ..and sang the lines..mukti tried to go towards them..but navya held her hand..and mukti looked at her..)
Navya : "ek baar humari nandini ko dekh lo..please.."..she said with a pleading expression..and now mukti witnessed nandini's content face..there was some kind of peace on her face..which was lost 3 years back..
Pass aa
mery sanam
bhool jaaa
Saary gham
Pee jaoon ... nn
Yeh Nummm
Pee jaoon ..nn
Yeh nummm
Pee Jaoon... nn
Yeh ghum
Pee jaoon ... nn
Yeh Nummm
(both without thinking..hugged each other..as tightly as they can..the hug was assurance..that they are together..manik hugged her securely..and she hugged him more tightly..but soon she realized the fact..and broke the hug with a jerk..)
Manik was all shocked..but she looked around ..and ran away from there..he called her name..but she didn't listened ..and ran away..
Dhruv : "Manik..mai jaata hoon.."..he tried to go but manik held his hand and said..
Manik : "nahi..aaj mai jaunga.."..with that he start running forgetting all his pain..but mukti came in between ..
Mukti : "stay away Manik malhotra.."..she said sternly..placing her hand on his chest..
Manik : "mukti please..she needs me.."...he pleaded..
Mukti : "wow! kitni jaldi yaad aa gaya tumhe..that she needs you..3 saal pehle bhi..she was in need of you..and what you did?..you left her..you played with her heart..you played with her feelings..you killed her..by using ..."...but before she can say anything further..navya stopped her holding her hand..and manik looked downwards..in guilt..
And then NavTi left..leaving shocked and baffled manik behind..and also everyone who were present in auditorium..were stunned..
On the Road :
Nandini was running on the road ..like a maniac..crying badly..today her tears are not going to stop..as till now..she didn't let her emotions over power her..but today..it happened..she reminisced how she hugged manik..and he kissed her..then she reminisced how she lost her baby..3 years back..the pain she was having in her heart..has crossed all the limit today..
Temple :
She saw a temple and she went inside it..and sat down in a corner..of the stairs of the temple..
And then sitting on one stair ...she start crying badly ..holding her knees close to her body..
Then she start reminiscing their first meet in college..when he held her and prevent her from falling back..
How once..when he was ill..and she went to meet him..and even in his sleep..he held her hand..and didn't let her leave..
Tears were rolling down from her eyes..recalling all their happiest days..which only causes pain to her today..
Now the most unforgettable day ..came as a film in front of her eyes..
(PAST- Nandini's house) :
It's been 7 months..Nandini is all alone..actually..one fine day..Manik suddenly vanished..he stopped answering nandini's call..her text..and whenever she be able to witness him..he just gave him a smile..but she could feel the gap..and one day..he left all of a sudden..although he was in touch with Cabir..but he wasn't in touch with Nandini at all...
Nandini : "why are you behaving like this manik?.."..she said looking at the teddy bear..which manik gave her on her last birthday..
All these 7 months..there was no single moment..when she didn't missed manik..everyone knows about her condition..but she never showed in front of anyone..only Cabir was oblivious of manik being not in touch with nandini..
Aaliya came inside nandini's room..and found her..sitting on the bed..hugging the teddy..she sat down in front of her and now nandini opened her eyes..she was badly in tears...
Aaliya : "what are you doing to yourself?..wo jaa chuka hai..bhul jao use nandini..."...she said holding nandini's hand..now nandini gave her a weak smile..
Nandini : " aaliya..jab wo aaya tha na..maine kabhi nahi socha tha..that i will miss him like this..he changed my life..forever..he is irreplaceable ..i can't forget him..just like that na.."...she said holding tears in her eyes..
Aaliya : "i know..but koshish toh kar sakti ho na.."..she said and nandini nodded her head..aaliya hugged her and left out from the room..
Again.. 1 week passed by..Nandini always drop a message to manik..like i miss you kid..come back..why you are not answering..etc.etc..but he never reply..soon..nandini start living accepting the truth..that may be..he doesn't want her now..he doesn't need her...
On the other hand :
Manik was enjoying his life to fullest..actually from always manik is like a free word..he never ceases to one place...he only wants to fly..in open sky..he admit that the time he spent with nandini was one of his best time..but he gets bore easily..even from friendship as well..other than Cabir..he never befriend with anyone for a long time..now..nandini's messages start annoying him..so he start ignoring them..but Nandini she was the purest soul..she from always missed manik..
Cafeteria of Town :
It was a beautiful winter's morning..Nandini after taking her class..came to cafeteria..actually this place was favorite of Manik..so whenever she used to miss him..she always visit there..but today something unexpected going to happen..
She ordered filter coffee for her..and after spending almost 15 minutes there..in silence..she stood up to leave..when she opened the door..she found the most unexpected person in front of her eyes...
Manik Malhotra..standing right in front of her eyes..after long 7 months..she was watching him..their eyes met..both were silent..but she found something in his eyes..as if ..he wants to say something..but both choose to be silent..and Nandini without confronting him..left from the place..manik saw her going away..but he also didn't stopped her..she left having tears in her eyes...
Nandini's Room :
It's night..Nandini was tossing in her bed..after 7 months..she watched manik today..but he wasn't the same manik..he seems to be shattered,..broken from inside..his eyes which used to shine..today was only depicting pain..
Nandini : "is am thinking much?..but his eyes..esa kyu laga mujhe..jaise wo kuch kehna chahta tha?.."...she was drowning in her dilemma..
After all it's not any movie..where the person can read the other's eyes easily..but it's her real life..she has a feeling that..what she found today in his eyes..wasn't that plain..there was something for sure..
Nandini : "Manik..tumne mujhe chorkar kyu gaye..mai nahi janti..but itna janti hoon..mai aaj bhi wahi khadi hoon..jahan tum mujhe chor kar gaye the.."...she said looking at his picture in her cellphone..
(Background Music)
Kitni Baatein Yaad Aati Hain
Tasverein Si Ban Jaati Hain
Main Kaise Inhein Bhooloon, Dil Ko Kya Samjhaon
Kitni Baatein Kahane Ki Hain
Hothon Par Jo Sahmi Si Hain
Ek Roz Inhein Sun Lo, Kyun Aise Gumsum Ho
Kyun Poori Ho Na Payee Daastan
Kaise Aayee Hain Aisi Dooriyaan...
(she start recalling their happier days..their 1st met..their 1st friendship..how they both used to pull each other legs..how she used to get irritated..when he calls her maa..and now she is craving to listen that mere word again..how he always irk her..but now..she is missing all his stupidity..how he used to flirt around her..and in return she used to slap him...she smiled in between her tears..remembering all that..)
Nandini : "kyu chale gaye tum manik?..i need you..come back.."..she said while crying badly hugging the teddy as tight as she can..
Tumse Aaj Yun Milke Dil Ko Yaad Aaye Lamhe Kal Ke
Ye Aansoo Kyun Hai Chhalke, Ab Kya Kahein
Tumne Hamko Dekha Jo Aise To Ek Umeed Hai Jaagi
Meri Tumse Pyar Paane Ki, Ab Kya Karein
Aa Gaye Ham Kahaan Se Kahaan
Dekhe Mud Ke Ye Dil Ka Kaarvan, Kaise Aayee Hain Aisi Dooriyan
Kitni Baatein...Aise Gumsum Ho
Kitni Baatein ...Kya Samjhaon...
(she then recalled..how he met her today after a long 7 months gap..tears were not leaving her eyes...not even for once..she recalled how he was gazing at her..his eyes were depicting some pain..she just wanted to hug him tightly right there..but she grabbing full courage moved out from the place..and now she is crying in her bed..she recalled how much close they were and now..everything falls apart..)
Nandini : "why manik?..why?..."..she again screamed her lungs out..crying very badly...
Screen freeze on her crying face...