Chapter : 32 THE FINAL CHAPTER

After long 1 year...
Malhotra mansion :
Manik came inside his room..with a juice in his hand..he entered inside just to find the most serene beauty of this whole universe.. His world..his NANDINI..sleeping peacefully on the bed..with a smile and shine on her face..which instantly brought smile on his face...
Manik : "itna khoobsurat koi kese lag sakta hai?"... He thought with a broad smile and came towards her...
He placed the juice on the side table and sat down beside his love..he admired her face which was glowing..he removed the hair strand from her face..feeling his touch ..she moved a little and smiled broadly..
He bent down close to her ears and said " good morning sunshine.."..with that he moved back..and she lazily opened her eyes with a broad smile..
Nandini : "good morning..."... She said in a very lazy tone and stretched her hands...he smiled looking at her morning laziness which she loves a lot...
Manik : " wake up my Lazy head..aaj pata hai na kya hai.."...he said and picked up the juice from side table..hearing his line..Nandini woke up with a jerk and sat back ..which surprised manik..
Nandini : "oh god manik..tumne uthaya kyu nhi..am so sorry..mai itni der take soti rahi..mujhe jaldi uthna tha..Maine alarm bhi lagaya tha..pata nhi kese..soti reh gayi..manik..mmai..."... She was blabbering continuously but manik placed his palm on her mouth..to shush her...
Manik : " relax..tumhara alarm Maine off kiya tha..and relax..jyada late nhi hua hai..its only 10 .."..he explained and she was bit relaxed..
Nandini : "pakka na..late nhi Hui na main??".. She asked like a small child..making a cute pout..on which he smiled..
Manik : " Han baba.."..he answered after cupping her face..and she hugged him tightly..he also give in ..with equal fervor..
Nandini : "happy birthday my rock star.."..she exclaimed in joy..and he smiled caressing her hairs lovingly ..
Manik : " happy birthday to you too my shining star.. "...he also said with equal joy and love...with his eyes closed..
Just then he heard a loud alarm tone..and opened his eyes ..the smile wasn't leaving his face..but as soon as he registered his surroundings..his smile faded away...
Manik was lying on his bed..hugging a pillow..there was only DARKNESS in his room..there was NO NANDINI..soon realization hit him...HE WAS DREAMING..the best dream of his life..he sat back..and picked up her pic from side table...
Manik : " happy birthday Nandini.. It's been 1 year...ek saal ho gaya us accident ko..ek saal pehle Maine tumhe HAMESHA ke liye kho diya tha..I miss you MAA..."his last word made a tear fell out of his eyes..which directly fell on her picture...he wiped off that tear ...and gave a beautiful smile to her...
Manik : "but you know what..tum hamesha mere sath..meri baaton mei ..meri yaadon mei..mujhmei..YOU RESIDES IN ME..."... He said very lovingly and kissed the picture..placed it over his heart..
After sometime he heard a knock on his room door..so he placed the pic back..and went to open the door..
When he opened the door..there was Dhruv standing on the door with a beautiful red rose bouquet in his hand..
Dhruv : " happy birthday manik.. "..he greeted him with a big broad smile and manik too smiled back..and took the bouquet from him..
Manik : " thank you Dhruv.. For bringing these red roses..."..he said with a broad smile looking at the flowers ...and then he turned around to walk straight in his room..Dhruv too followed him back..
Manik came towards Nandini's big picture on one of his wall..the entire room was filled with Nandini's picture..only hers..manik placed the bouquet in front of her pic..and said...
Manik : "happy birthday ..its my birthday and yours as well...and its the most special day of my life .."...he said with a smile and traced her picture lovingly..
Dhruv : " bahut pyaar karte ho na use"..he asked looking at the way manik was admiring her face...
Manik : "bahut se bahut jyada..but Dhruv..NANDINI SE JYADA NHI..jitna pyaar usne kiya mujhse..utna mai shayad kabhi nhi kar paunga..".. He said with a proud in his eyes for his lady love..
Dhruv : " sahi keh rahe ho..uski mohabbat jesi mohabbat aaj take nhi dekhi Maine.."..he too said looking at her pic..
Manik : "bas ..Maine kabhi uska pyaar dekha nhi..".. He said with some tears..but a smile was on his face..Dhruv was about to console him..but manik interrupted ...
Manik : " go ahead...aaj ka concert best hona chahiye..kyunki aaj ka concert meri Nandini ke liye hai.."..he said with a broad smile looking at her pic while Dhruv went out after listening manik..
Manik : "today's performance will be for you MAA..tum dekhogi na mujhe?..tum have chahti thi na..ki mai duniya ka sabse badha singer ban jau..see here am today only because of you..aaj mai jo kuch bhi hoon..sirf tumhari wajah se hoon..and I promise I WILL TREASURE THIS PLACE FOREVER ..as IT WAS YOUR DREAM.. am living for you..and I will die only for you.."...
A lone tear escaped from his eyes looking at her smiling pic..but there was a smile on his face ..which wasn't leaving..
California :
it's a beautiful winters morning in California...and a girl is sleeping in her big bed cuddling up her big teddy bear..which is always with her..whole duvet was on her face..covering her full..as the sun rays were disturbing her beautiful morning sleep..
Just then another girl entered inside the room..looked at the girl who was sleeping like a typical 2 years kid..covering herself fully with the duvet..
"Kya karu mai is larki ka??"... She sighed and moved towards her..and without any further delay..she snatched the whole blanket off her...on which the girl frowned..and dipped her face in the pillow..
" kya hai??..sone de na.."..she complained to her best friend ..who always wake her up..before her usual timing...
"Ma'am wake up..otherwise you will miss your flight.."...this sentence made the girl's sleep went out from the windows...and she woke IP with a jerk...
" kya kaha tune alarm??"..she asked still not believing her ears...
"Angel..Teri flight hai..in next 3 hours.."... She said with a beautiful smile..and nandini's happiness had no bounds..
She stood up on her bed..and hugged her best friend..her soul sister mukti tightly...
Nandini : " you are the best ... I love you alarm.."..she said in a enthusiastic tone..
Mukti : "and I love you more my angel..".. She too happily replied looking at the happiness of her soul sister..Nandini...
Nandini : " ek minute..kal raat tak toh you were so adamant for not letting me go India..then overnight yeh change of heart kese.."..she asked in confusion after breaking the hug..
"Credit goes to US...".. they both heard two amazing voice..and both looked straight to door..only to find 2 best friends ...Cabir and Navya..standing on the door..looking at MukNi ..with a big broad smile on their faces...
Navya : " jee..Han..credit hame jata hai.."..she said in a sweet tone and both came inside the room..while Nandini was still standing on the bed looking at the duo..
Cabir : "sach mei ..kitni stubborn hai yeh..tu handle kese karti hai issue??".. He said pointing towards mukti..and Nandini hugged mukti side ways...
Nandini : " jaan hai meri..kuch nhi bolega koi ise ."..she said in a threatening tone..and Cabir hands up..
Cabir : "sorry sorry..galti ho gayi ma'am.."..he said holding his ears...
Navya : " badhe badhe mei desho mei esi choti choti batei hoti rehti hai ..."..she said after placing her elbow in Cabir's shoulder...and Cabir raised his eye brows to look at her...and soon NAVNITI and Cabir burst into laughter...
"Mere bina..you people are enjoying...".. They heard a sweet soft voice ..only to find RJ standing on the door...
Nandini : " RJ .."...she said in a exciting manner..and jumped out of bed...to ran towards her BEST FRIEND.. RJ..
RJ : "happy birthday princess.."... He said in a very soft tone and gave her red roses...
Navti and Cabir : " RJ..."...they all shouted together...and Nandini and RJ looked at them in confusing...
RJ : "kya hua??"... He asked in utmost confusion..
Mukti : " hum sabne wish nahi kiya tha.."..she complained and RJ now recalled that last night only NavTi and Cabir stopped him..for not wishing as they all planned to wish her together..but RJ being so impatient forgot...
RJ : "sorry..".. He said very innocently ..holding his ears...and Nandini smiled looking at him...
Nandini : " ohhoo!! It's okay na..and by the way will NavTi won't wish NI??"..she said looking at the duo..and NavTi ran towards her only to hug her tightly...
NavTi : "happy birthday..".. They both shouted in immense happiness while Cabir and RJ admired the bond that trio share...
After an hour..
Nandini was all set to leave for India ..she was looking at the mirror to herself..and smiled..she was shining... Her happiness was glowing on her face...her eyes were twinkling...
Nandini : " MANIK MALHOTRA AM COMING.. ".. ...She said with a big broad smile and grabbed her back from the bed..and moved out ...in high heels...pink short top with white jeans...looking ethereal...
She came outside and found her mom dad..rishab bhaiya..navti ..Cabir and RJ..in the living area...
Rishab : " take care of yourself..."..he said after coming towards her...
Nandini hugged him tightly and said okay..while her mom dad..came towards her and blessed her...she hugged them as well..and then came towards NavTi ...
Mukti : "just take care ...aur kuch nhi..".. She said with a weak smile ..and Nandini hugged her tightly...and even hugged the duo..and the trio shared a beautiful group hug..
RJ came forward .. " don't worry..mai hoon na..I will look after her.."..he said and trio broke the hug..
Mukti : "I know..you will..".. She said with a confidence in her voice...
And then Nandini hugged Cabir also..and moved out from her house..only to catch her flight...
Navya : " Hume hamari Nandini wapas mil gayi mukti. ."...she said holding some tears...
Mukti : "Han..she is OUR NANDINI..there is only happiness around her..and abse koi pain nahi hoga uski life mei..".. She looking outside shedding some tears..but a broad smile was on her face..and both hugged each other...
****
Its night now..and manik was in his car..going towards the venue..where the concert is going to take place..
Manik was looking outside..looking at the lights which was illuminating the whole street..glorifying the aroma of Mumbai...
Manik : "1 year..ek saal ho gaya ..but aesa lagta hai 1 puri zindagi jee li Maine..tumhare bina Nandini.."... He thought and a year escaped from his eyes...and he start reviving that day which changed his life forever...
(Flashback) :
The trio reached the hospital with Nandini..and instantly she was taken away by the doctors straight to operation theater...
Manik was pacing here and there as mukti stopped him from going towards the ICU ..and he was hell scared ...HIS LIFE..is in danger..and he can't do anything other than standing there and waiting...
Manik : " aiyappa!! Please use theek kardo..meri galtiyon ki saza mat do use..chaho toh meri zindagi le lo..par use theek kardo please.."..he pleaded to god ...irony is..THE MANIK MALHOTRA never believed in god all his life..and today he was crying..pleading god to give HER LIFE back..
Just then he saw doctor coming out ...and NavTi ran towards him..while manik hide behind a side wall..to listen...as Mukti clearly said to stay away..
Mukti : "doctor Woh theek toh hai na..".. She asked at first..tears were rolling out of her eyes... Even navya was badly in tears...
Doctor : " please..sambhaliye apne aap ko...operation successful tha..but unka blood bahut loss hua hai..and jab tak Woh hosh mei nhi aati tab tak kuch bhi kehna mushkil hai..."...he explained and NavTi were happy that at least operation was safe..but the most difficult time has just started ..as Nandini is lying on the bed..totally unconscious...
Doctor moved out from there and everything was heard by manik..he was totally shattered... Listening all...
Mukti took some back steps and collided with the bench..and fell on it..navya instantly grab mukti..as she was on the verge of shattering today..
Mukti : "kyu navya??..kyu itna kuch ho raha hai uske sath??..usne toh kabhi kisi ko ek word take gal at nhi bola..fir kyu ???"... She said while crying uncontrollably and navya was feeling helpless..
Navya : " mukti..agar tum ese haar man jaogi..toh hamara kya hoga..Nandini ka kya hoga??..please sambhalo khudko.."..she said while cupping her face..and mukti hugged her tightly..and cried as much as she can..
Manik saw them breaking like this..felt like he is the criminal..he is responsible for all this..only he...and somewhere he was right..Indeed he is responsible for this destruction today..his ego..his male ego..ruined everything..and he didn't even realized..that from what intensity he ruined someone's life..
Aaliya came running inside the hospital and even RJ came ...after hearing the heart wrenching news..manik saw aaliya and even she saw him standing in a side..both looked at each other and lowered their gaze..they were ashamed of themselves only..and this is the BIGGEST PUNISHMENT for them..
Aaliya : "mukti Nandini kaha hai??..Woh theek toh hai..".. She asked coming towards mukti...who was crying in navya's arms..mukti after listening her voice..broke the hug..and gave a deadly glare to her..she stood up..after wiping her tears..
Mukti : ""Mar gayi Nandini.." ...her words came as a thunder shock to them..and manik came out listening this..aaliya was shocked..and so was RJ..
Manik : " mukti.."..he shouted...and came towards them.. "Kuch bhi nhi hua hai use..theek ho jaegi Woh..".. He said in anger filled voice..and RJ.. aaliya looked at him..
Mukti : " kuch bhi nhi hua??..are you serious??.. Or itne shock kyu ho rahe ho??..Woh toh usi din mar gayi thi manik..his din tumhara sach uske samne aaya tha.."...she said In utmost anger..and both manik and aaliya lowered their gaze..
Mukti : "kya hua??..nazre nhi milayi jaa rahi??..or us din jab Woh tooth ke bikhar gayi tum dono ki wajah se..us din yeh sharam kaha chali gayi thi??"...She said feeling disgust on both of them..and they were feeling like they will penetrate inside the floor beneath them...
Navya : " mukti please..shant ho jao.."...she tried to calm her down..but she was hell angry on both ...
Mukti : "nahi navya..agar aaj meri Nandini ko kuch hua na..toh mai tum dono ko jaan se maar dungi and I MEAN IT..." she said last line pointing her finger towards them..and the duo looked at her with pain..guilt..and sorrow in their eyes...
Nurse : "unhe hosh aa gaya.."... Just then a nurse came and gave the most awaited news..and everyone's face light up..
NavTi ..RJ..aaliya and manik ran towards the ICU but after reaching the gate..mukti showed her hand to aaliya and manik..and gave a deadly stare to them...
Mukti : " STAY AWAY.."..her tone was so harsh that they had to listen..even when they both were dying to meet Nandini..
(Flashback end)
The car stopped with a jolt..right in front of the main gate..outside there was galore of media and his fans..and inside the car..he was alone..he wiped off all his tears..plastered a smile on his face...and came outside...
The camera flashes start capturing every angle of his..while he was walking the red carpet with his high head..maintaining his persona..loads of media reporters tried to stop him..but he without paying any heed to them..walked straight inside...
After sometime..there came the black luxurious car of the singing star..RAHUL JAYKAR..who is famous as RJ..he came outside..opened the door of his car..and their came the next STAR...Nandini murthy...who in this one year became the most desiring singer..with whom everyone is dying to work..but she wants to work with someone else...
Both RJ and Nandini walked inside the venue...holding hands and giving a big broad smile to media..after long 1 year..she first time came to INDIA..she has given all the albums by staying in California only.. As NavTi never let her come back to India...and because of RJ ..Nandini was able to do all her projects from California only...
Manik came on the stage..with guitar in his hand..and looked at the enormous crowd.. Who was shouting for him..the whole hall was echoed with the noise of his name..and he closed his eyes..only to recall Nandini's face...a smile automatically touched his lips..when he felt a cold touch on his shoulder...
Manik : "happy birthday.."... He said in a very low tone..and opened his eyes..only to find his solace..his Nandini..in front of his eyes..
Nandini : " happy birthday kid.."..she hugged him tightly...and he just smiled.. "I LOVE YOU..".. these last three words made him open his eyes..and he now registered that there was NO NANDINI..he was again hallucinating.. But he smiled at his imagination..
Manik came towards the mike and start the song...which is only for HER..his shining star.. Who is responsible for his fame and name..
Gaa rahaa hoon is mahafil mein
Aapaki mohabbat hai
Aaj hoon main jo kuchh bhi
Woh aapaki inaayat hai
Gaa rahaa hoon is mahafil mein
Aapaki mohabbat hai
Aaj hoon main jo kuchh bhi
Woh aapaki inaayat hai
Aapaki inaayat hai
(He start singing in his sugary voice..which made all the people go awestruck with his voice..he was singing wholeheartedly recalling HER..how she is only person behind his success..he owes everything to her..every breath he takes today is only for her..)
Zindagi se kaisaa shiqavaa
Khud se hi shikaayat hai
Zindagi se kaisaa shiqavaa
Khud se hi shikaayat hai
Aaj hoon main jo kuchh bhi
Woh aapaki inaayat hai
Aapaki inaayat hai
Gaa rahaa hoon is mahafil mein
(He then reminisced how badly he broke her heart..and how can he blame his destiny for the destruction..when he knows..only he is responsible for his loneliness today..he is standing in front of thousands of people..yet he is alone today..)
Pyaar ki woh saugaate
Kis tarah bhulaa doon main
Pyaar ki woh saugaate
Kis tarah bhulaa doon main
Aapakaa har ek aansu
Palako pe uthaa loon main
Aapake hi dam se to ye
Aaj meri shoharat hai
Aapake hi dam se to ye
Aaj meri shoharat hai
Aaj hoon main jo kuchh bhi
Woh aapaki inaayat hai
Aapaki inaayat hai
Gaa rahaa hoon is mahafil mein
(He now sang while having some tears in his eyes..recalling how he confessed his fake love to her..but she surrendered herself to him believing it to be real..he felt ashamed today..he recalled all her tears..and he wanted to shed her part of tears today..only she is the reason of his name and fame..and that's why he is singing today..only FOR HER..)
Kitane rag hai jivan ke
Ye ajab kahaani hai
Kitane rag hai jivan ke
Ye ajab kahaani hai
Kuchh mile to kuchh kho jaae
Reet ye puraani hai
Rit ye puraani hai
Kisako kyaa milaa yahaan
Sab apani apani qismat hai
Kisako kyaa milaa yahaan
Sab apani apani qismat hai
Aaj hoon main jo kuchh bhi
Woh aapaki inaayat hai
Aapaki inaayat hai
Gaa rahaa hoon is mahafil mein
(He now start walking on the whole stage..with mike in his hand..reminiscing how he gained something only after loosing everything..he smiled looking at the enormous crowd..as if he was thinking that there is everything today in his life..still he has NOTHING.. )
Kaash phir koi nagamaa
Is fizaa mein laharaae
Kaash phir koi nagamaa
Is fizaa mein laharaae
Dur se sahi lekin aapaki sadaa aae
Aapaki sadaa aae
Mere dil ki har dhadakan
Ab aapaki amaanat hai
Mere dil ki har dhadakan
Ab aapaki amaanat hai
Aaj hoon main jo kuchh bhi
Woh aapaki inaayat hai
Aapaki inaayat hai
(Just then he felt her presence..and when he looked straight..there was SHE ..standing on the door of hall..coming inside..while cameras were following her..and he was awestruck with her beauty..he wasn't able to take his eyes off her..while she was having a big broad smile on her face...which she was giving to HIM..)
Gaa rahaa hoon is mahafil mein
Aapaki mohabbat hai
Aaj hoon main jo kuchh bhi
Woh aapaki inaayat hai
Aapaki inaayat hai, aapaki inaayat hai
Aapaki inaayat hai.
(He now..sang wholeheartedly looking straight to her..while she was coming towards him..he stopped in mid of the song..as he wasn't able to complete his song..because his tears were making him weak..but the whole crowd start singing for him..the lines..Aapki innayat hai..and he smiled while Nandini smiled broadly looking at this much love for him..)
He without waiting even a minute ..left the stage...and went outside the hall from back gate where there was no media or security...
Nandini looking at this..went towards manik..while RJ didn't stopped her..he was having tears in his eyes..as he nows..manik was singing for her...only her..
RJ : "tum dono ki mohabbat mei itna dard hai Ki lagta hai..Maine khud tumhara dard jiya hai..."... He thought as tears made their way out...
Nandini came running towards manik..while he was in tears..
Nandini : "ek minute..".. She shouted from back..and he stand still..after hearing her voice ..he stopped..and turned around only after wiping away his tears...she came towards him..and smiled looking at him..while he was admiring her glowing shining face..just like the way she used to glow 4 years back..
Nandini : "Hi!! am Nandini.. Nandini murthy..".. she introduced herself after forwarding her hand..while he chuckled at his fate in his heart..that the girl who is his life is introducing herself..like a stranger..
Manik : " hi..am manik..manik Malhotra.. "...he too give in ..and handshaked with her..while she gave a confusing look..but just when his hand touched her..she feels something very strange..and he too feel it..
Nandini : " apko kaum nahi janta.."...she said proudly ...
Manik : "exactly ..or apko kaum nhi janta..".. He said with a big smile...on his face..only because of her shining face...her peaceful face was giving him utmost pleasure..which only his aching heart knows..
Nandini : " am a big fan yours..in this 1 year..I have listened all your songs..aur aaj wala apka song..its the best amongst all.."..she was praising him..and he was admiring her face..her smile..how her eyes were opening and closing..how her lips eas moving..how occasionally she was removing hair strands off her face..he was only admiring the love of his life..
Nandini : "excuse me!!".. She clicked her fingers in front of him..as soon as she saw him lost in his own world..
Manik : " ummm!!.. Sorry..so you are my fan..but the real fact is..AM YOUR BIGGEST FAN..ek autograph milega please.."..his words made Nandini froze..only to meet him..she came all the way from California ..in this one year she worshipped him..his talent is motivational to her...and here he is saying he is her fan..this is something she never imagined..
Nandini : "aap majak karhe hai..".. She said still in disbelief on which he nodded his head in denial..
And forwarded his hand to have her autograph.. She happily gave him that..and then she forwarded her diary to get his autograph..
Manik : " thank you.."...he said after giving his autograph to him..signing with loads of smilies and a big heart..
She was so happy today..all her dreams came true..
"Happy birthday..".. Both said at the same time..and burst into laughter..and manik was so happy to see her like that..that old smiling Nandini is back...only this his heart screams...
She then bid bye to him..and walked out..while he was watching her going..Dhruv saw all of this and came towards manik...
Dhruv : " uski sirf yaadein gayi hai manik..but uska pyaar aaj bhi zinda hai..uske andar..tabhi toh ..dekho..khud itni badhi star banne ke bad bhi..she is your fan..."..he said while manik was looking In her direction ..and she turned around to look at him once again..he smiled..
Nandini : "pata nahi..kyu esa lagta hai jese tum sadiyon se janti hoon mai..maano jese..koi ajeeb sa rishta ho tumse..jaane kyu dil tumhare kareeb rehna chahta hai..yeh Jo bhi feeling hai..its somewhere inside my heart..".. She thought looking at him with a smile..and he waved her a bye...and she smiled and walked out...
Dhruv : " tum chaho toh use apni zindagi mei wapas la sakte ho..use kuch bhi yaad nhi ..kaun manik..kaun aaliya..why don't you go back to her??..and start afresh??? "...he asked and now manik looked towards him..
Manik : " tum use firse dhoka Dene ke liye keh rahe ho Dhruv..use kuch bhi yaad nhi hai..islye Woh kush hai..magar agar use kuch bhi yaad aaya..Jo 4 saal pehle hua tha..Woh tut jaegi Dhruv..or mai yeh kabhi bardash nhi kar paunga.."...he answered back.. With honesty and love in his eyes..
Dhruv : "aur tumhara kya manik??..kya tum khush ho??".. He asked looking at manik..
Manik : " uski khushi mei mai khush hoon..akela jarur hoon par khush hoon..kyunki Woh muskura rahi hai..Woh khudke pas laut aayi hai..memory loss can be a curse to others..but for her..its a blessing..and I really thank almighty for doing this..unhne uski life se saari buri yaadein hata di..or use ek nayi zindagi mili hai..jismei sirf khushiyan hai.."...he said with a big broad smile in his face..which he wasn't faking..it was real...
Manik : "She resides in me..".. ..his line made Dhruv speechless..and he looked at manik..who was insanely in love with Nandini...
Manik : "Is duniyan mei toh nahi..is kahani mei toh nahi..par kisi aur duniyan mei..kisi or kahani mei..manik or nandini..MANAN jarur banege.." ...he said looking upwards and almighty too blessed him..
Dhruv : " tum dono ki yeh kahani..shayad koi kabhi nhi bhul payega.."..he said with a smile and tears..
Manik : "Han!! Kyunki is kahani mei maine Jo galti ki..dua karunga Woh galti koi kabhi bhi na kare..kuch gunaho ki na koi maafi hoti hai..na saza..some stories remain incomplete forever.. " ...he said the last line and walked back to his car..looking at the autograph in his hand...
Dhruv : " sahi kaha tumne manik..some stories remain incomplete but one day..this story will also complete.. In some other life..in some other world..you both will be together..forever..."...he prayed and blessed the couple and the almighty accepted his prayer..and instantly wrote both of them together in the destiny of their new life..in their new birth...
A reporter approached manik ...just before he was about to sat inside his car..
Reporter : "sir..aaj ki apki performance kiske liye thi??"... He asked and forwarded the mike towards manik..
Manik smiled and said :"for the one who is behind my success..for the one whom am living today..for the one whom ..who is my life.."
Reporter : " sir..then kaha hai Woh?? "..he asked being very curious to know the answer..
Manik smiled more broadly and said..
"SHE RESIDES IN ME..." ...he announced with proud In his eyes and sat down in his car..and went away...
SOME STORIES REMAIN INCOMPLETE FOREVER..SOME SINS HAVE NO FORGIVENESS.. SOME PEOPLE ARE NOT LUCKY TO GET SECOND CHANCE ...DO WHATEVER YOU WANT TO..BUT NEVER PLAY WITH A HEART..BECAUSE EVEN ALMIGHTY WON'T FORGIVE YOU..
**********
Writer Note [Kajal]
So this was the end of this emotional journey..I know many of you will be disappointed with the end..but for me it's the best end this story can have..for me...I CAN'T FORGIVE MANIK..he destroyed her..he ripped her soul..he deserves to be alone..and crave for her..FOREVER..but still he was in peace at the end..as SHE IS BACK TO HERSELF...
Love you all..thanks for loving this story..stay blessed and be happy forever..