2-The Walk

Not Mine!! saw on web said hmm looks like my OC and jeff YAY....

back to story 

Max pov

I was walking with the guy when I realized I didn't know his name. "So umm what's your name." I asked.

He sighed and said "(Me name is Jeeff ,JK) My name is Jeff, what's yours?" I looked at him. "So your Jeff the killer?"

"The one and only." He said and smiled widely.

"Well my name is Emma. Emma Crimson ." I said. (if you don't want that name just do your favorite name)

Smile then ran in front of us. I didn't want to lose him so I ran closely behind him. I stopped in front of a HUGE mansion. I stopped and stared. It was so beautiful, My jaw literately dropped to the floor. Jeff smirked at my reaction." Welcome to Slendy's mansion." I looked at him."Slendy as in""Yeah, Slenderman." I gasped. Telling myself over and over not to fangirl. Smile looked at me and licked my hand. I looked down at him. He had turned into his husky form, not surprised. "We are the, well, what you may know us by, we are the Creepypasta family." Jeff said in his rough voice. I was confused at why we were still standing here. but I didn't want to ask any questions. Smile gently bit my hand that motioned me to follow him. I nodded I looked to my side Jeff was already gone. I looked at Smile Dog and followed him.

***************************************************************************************************

Sorry small page/Paragraph

Unless you want me to I most likely won't do announcements or authors notes, because when I am reading I skip over them unless I am bored or I really like the person. So yeah, thank you for reading this. if you are. XD

Changed my mind about the notes.

I jumped out of bed in my shorts and short sleeve tee to write this. It was like 50 degrees out side. So I was chattering/ shaking while writing this.

I am at school right now so byeeeeee