16- the return

Ok before I go on ... Is it just me or does L (from death note) look a little like Jeff from Creepypasta..

Amber's POV

Amber's POV

Just then the door opened to reveal........A very tall guy with an all white face, no eyes, his tentacles behind his back waving and swirling around him. I heard static all around me I stood still not knowing what to do. Slendy's [slender man's] face snapped in my direction. Then he immediately appeared in front  of me. AMBER YOU ARE BACK Slendy said through his mind to mine, his head looked down at me. I could tell he was happy. He wrapped one of his Long slender (XD LOL) arms around my shoulders, sensing my uneasiness. He ushered me inside. THEY ARE ON DUTY RIGHT NOW I WAS ABOUT TO GO ALONG BUT YOU'RE HERE SO I'LL STAY. Just then The Front door banged open. 

BEN: Hahahaha that was some fun, don't cha think Janie?
Jane: UHHH OMG BEN how many times have I told you not to call me that?!?!?! *throws knife at Jeff*
Jeff: Why'd you throw the knife at me?!?! *catches knife and throws it back at Jane cutting some of her hair* 
Jane: Jeff, did you really just do that?!
Jeff: >:D
BEN, Masky, Hoodie, SMILE, Lui : ohhh no..

I see Jane lunge for Jeff and then we heard what sounded  like a cat dying. Everyone turns to see Lui crying, and running to me. Whaaaa... I think before he tackles me to the floor in a hug. "AMBER!" he wails. I stroke his hair "Hey lui, it's fine, I found my way to you guys. Took a while but I made it." I have never seen him this emotional.. He clears his throat , wipes away his tears and helps me and himself up. "Sorry, I uhh missed you." He said quietly. "HA Bro that's understatement!" Jeff said and started to crack up laughing on the floor. Lui shot him a death glare.

 I just walked up to him and look down at him, he was laughing. There was steam literally coming from my ears. Fear clouded his eyes as Jeff stopped laughing. It was Jane and BENs turn to laugh. "LOL Still the same Amber XD." Laughed BEN. Jane clutched her stomach laughing  "Yeah >XD " 

Masky and Hoodie nodded and waved to me, as they went up stairs to go do what ever they do. I pet SMILE on the head. AMBER CAN STAY WITH STICHES AND JANE TONIGHT  slender said. "Who's Stiches?" I asked. Jeff smirked "Your replacement for lui." 

At that moment a girl with golden brown hair with a light blue streak in it...she was a creeper version of that girl I saw in the woods{Look at the 2nd picture of my oc book) "I am not any ones replacement." She said quietly. SMILE perked up when she came in and jumped in her arms. She looked at me. "You're that girl from the woods aren't you." She was the same girl ..... she had..changed..so much. "I guess but you look different." She laughed "Yeah i guess I have." There was an awkward silence between us. "I saw your mom." She tensed up, SMILE growled and bared his teeth at me. What the-?! I wondered. Lui wrapped an arm around my shoulder and whispered in my ear "Don't mention her mom around her, K?" I nodded. BEN broke the awkward silence. "WHO WANTS TO PLAY SOME VIDEO GAMES!?!?!"