19- Stitches

Ok so I made some changes instead of Max it's now Emma sooooo Emma/Stitches are the same people Lol!

Emma/Stitches POV

I stretched and yawned as I walked down stairs to the kitchen. I went to the fridge.hmmmmm. Well there's  EJ's.... stuff, jeff's food, EJ's, Sally's, aaaand here's mine. I said as I pulled out my lemon pie. I licked my roughly stitched up lips.Thanks to Jane and Slendy our fridge is fairly organized. I plunged my fork into the bright yellow savory substance. I scooped it out and at it. My smile get wider and bigger. I went to the table to find Amber there. I sat opposite of her. I knew she didn't like me so I avoided her the best I could. She was sharpening her two katana's. 

"So how did you become 'Stitches'" Amber asked sheathing one katana and taking out her second one. I smiled "Why?" Amber smirked "Because I asked." I nodded my head. "Fair."

Flashback to Emma before she became Stitches. 

I needed to get out of this place. I mean Smile and Jane are the only ones who don't seem uncomfortable around me and not trying to kill me. I run out the front door while everyone was in the living room playing video games. 

I ran and ran my breath catching every now and then. I run through the woods trying to get out of here.Everything looks the same I hope I am not running in circles I thought. I couldn't take is anymore, I leaned against a tree, trying to catch my breath. I took off my scarf and wiped the sweat off my forehead, I took my black hoodie off and wrapped it around my waist, exposing my bare arms and white tank top.I pulled a small water bottle out of my cargo pants pocket. I laughed, closing my eyes "Man I am really out of shape." I open my eyes to find myself look at jeff leaning against the tree across from me, smiling. "Where are you going hmmm..Just going on a jog maybe? or running away perhaps?" He asked coming closer, taking slow steps, toward  me playing with his knife. He put the cool knife against my throat and I shivered. "Yes the blade is rather cold, lets warm it up shall we?. Why don't you just go.to.sleep." He said as he pushed the blade against my neck, a steady stream of my warm wet blood streamed out and onto my shirt.

 I gritted my teeth. It hurt, but I won't die, not with out a fight.  Since the blade wasn't into deep. I dashed to the side and ran to the edge of the trees. Jeff came running after me. I whipped around and kicked jeff right in the face, I was angry. He smiled "So you wanna fight back. huh?" He said dodging my kick, he lunged at me and punched me square in the face. My noes snapped, you could probably hear it a mile away. I flew back and slammed into the tree, from the force of the punch. Oh crap i never realized that we were on a cliff. I said , after getting up from the punch. I saw that in fact that the forest ended there and if i were to go where it ended i would die. 

Jeff's fist came into contact with my stomach I hunched over, coughing. Before he could slam his hands on to me back I ran to a tree and climbed it. "Running away are we?" Jeff laughed. I yelled back and smiled "Nope just waiting." He stood at the bottom of the tree with a split second of confusion. NOW!!! I plummeted down feet first kicking him hard in the head, sending him flying deep into the trees. I landed onto my feet and hands, almost in a crouching position. I was trying to get as far away from the cliff as possible. He is gonna come back. No sooner than I thought it, Jeff came running out of the trees/woods at full speed his knife at hand, His smile wide his dark eyebrows furrowed over his eyes that had no eyelids. I ran toward him. we were running at full speed toward each other. He did a front flip and tried stabbing me, I dodged under him barley missing the tip of the blade. "SHOW OFF!" I yelled. getting back to my feet and turning around to face him. He looked down his black hair only showing his smile. His whole body breath heavily. I stood there, staring at him. Suddenly his all ready smile turned into a full on showing of the teeth smile. Before I could move he pushed me.I closed my eyes, I waited for the impacted of the ground to come but it never did, I just felt the rushing of wind? I opened my eyes I was falling off the cliff! The wind rushed through my hair, I was falling head first into the dark abyss of nothingness.