{NOT PART OF THE STORY!!!!}Part 20~April Fools

Stitches POV

I was sleeping peacefully with the magnificent cloudy day and the sent of cold fresh air (that is literally  what it is like right now, i love those kinda days , btw quick note my dog died, my friend is mad at me and then she then she isn't mad and cries and its just weird but it's ok.., AND my mom is just annoyed w/ me ever since my dog died. Soo yeah ..I wish this were just a huge April fools day joke but its not, Oh well!! )  It was slightly foggy outside. I smiled "I love cloudy days." I whispered closing my eyes, I snuggled deeper into my soft bed, Jane and Amber were still sleeping."AHHHh." I heard a wail and then I cry. I slowly got out of bed and went to the door. "What is it." Jane asked sluggishly, stretching. Amber was lying on her stomach her hand dangling off the side off her bed, drooling.  I took out my camera and took a quick picture. I snickered. I opened the door to see who had screamed. Jeff was out side clinging to Lui as to BEN scaring him. I laughed jane came to see what I was laughing at. "Ha! did little Jeffy get scared?!" Jane asked slightly surprised, She went up to him and started pinching his cheeks, like what a grandmother does seeing her grand child in movies. I snickered, Amber came out looking nice and clean with a mischievous grin on her face. Lui and jeff turned around like clock work, they started to shake as they looked petrified at Amber. BEN and Amber smiled to one another. I gave jane a questioning look. She came up to me a whispered in my ear. "BEN and Amber usually team up to scare every one of the pastas. April fools is a very important day. Every one pairs up with someone and plays pranks on one another seeing who can scare them the most, teams of two against teams of two. Who ever wins Gets to not do chores for a month.." Jane said. "Who won last year. "EJ and LJ. They are like brick LJ laughed all the time, and EJ has about as much emotion as a wall." Jane sighed. "Who are the team." I asked. " Usally only some of us play. Me and Sally are usaly a team, Jeff and lui, Amber and BEN, Slender and who ever else wants to play, SMILE and grinny, Hoodie and Masky, and EJ and LJ. We could be a team and Sally could be w/ slender.. Slender can't teleport, cuz in the game it means he is scared. But he forgets so easily" Jane said, shaking her head. BEN and Amber walked away, talking. I saw Lui looking over at them. I whispered to Jane i thought Lui and Amber would be together." I looked at Lui's jealous like face before turning to his brother. Jane shrugged, and pulled me into our room giving Jeff a death stare and a big wide smirk. "But now we worry about pranks!"

*HUGE TIME SKIP* Lui and Jeff tie with BEN and Amber....Jane and Stitches lost badly and Stitches got a temper tantrum and got REALLY mad.

THE END 

THIS WAS NOT PART OF THE MAIN STORY!!!!!!!!!!!!