3-Meeting The Pastas

I stopped on the porch hesitantly opening the front door. I saw most of the Creepypasta family. BEN was playing his video games, Slendy was well....cooking, Jane and Sally were playing dolls, EJ (Eyeless Jack) was eating which I hopped was a very large bean covered with liquid like jelly, LJ (Lauging Jack) was eating candy while watching BEN play.

Smile ran to Jeff who was having an arm wrestle with the Rake. When the Rake saw Smile he vanished. "Hey Smile" Jeff grunted at Smile when the dog tackled him. I closed the door behind me and turned around. Everything went quite. They all stopped what they were doing and stared at me. After a few minutes of awkward silence. Jeff cleared his throat." Everybody this is Emma. As of right now Smile and I think she is human. Smile really likes her, other wise she would be sleeping." He growled once again.

I waved nervously, Jane then came up to me "Welcome to Slender Mansion." She said in a soft and welcoming tone everyone went back to what they were doing, Jeff went to Slendy and Smile followed. Sally came over stood behind Jane. "Do you want to play a game." Sally asked. " Sur-" Sally don't do that. We want her to live." Jane whispered in her ear but loud enough for me to hear. I looked at the little kid. She gave me a mean looked and stomped off. I looked at Jane. "Sorry about that (y/n), We aren't use to not killing humans." Jane said in a sweet tone. She looked at the time. "Everyone it's 12:00! Time for work." Jane yelled to everyone. "Who volunteers to stay with Smile and (y/n)?" No one budged. "Fine, I will. I'll show her around." Jane said.

Jeff snickered in the background, Jane threw a rubber band gun at him, it hit him straight in the face. He stopped and pulled out his knife and went over to Jane "Hey Jane I think you should Just. Go. To. SLE-"Children let us go to work." Slendy said. Jane smirked. They all went out the door except Me, Jane, and Smile. Jane showed me around, then getting some pizza (or your favorite food) She went to her room and I followed. " You should sleep in my room, because someone in this house will do something you." "But I really need to go home." "look stay with us, we will take you home in the morning." She smiled warmly and handed me bright blue and black tee with red and black pj pants(or your favorite pj's and color). I went to the bathroom and changed. I came back to find Jane sitting on her bed with my phone in her hand. "Here's my phone number if you need me." She handed my phone back. "Don't try and call your parents." she warned. I put it by my pile of stuff. " Here you can sleep in my bed." " Ok, but where will you sleep?" "I'll just sleep in my Egg chair." She pointed to an egg shaped thing. She pushed a button and a ramp came down. She went in I looked in side, there was a switch were you could put a light on and a sound system and a lot of other cool stuff. "The walls are sound proof so if I scream or play music really loud you cam't hear." She smiled. I went over to the bed and fell asleep.