11-the escape

Hey guys I am back school stuff is resolved thx!

Hey guys this chapter might be all over the place. I am taking the semester exams and I am writing in between tests. Wish me luck especially on the band one!

go to findminecraft.com website(by the way it has nothing to do with minecraft)

*******************************************************************************

I told Jane about were my mom works and her boss. She made a sound that sounded just like her boss. Jane would go to the pay phone in the park across the street and call my mom to come to work for something really important.

I went down stairs, mom was on the phone  she looked worried. "I have to go to work! Bye guys!" Mom said as she raced out the door. At that moment I heard laughter, I felt myself collapse. I saw my dad look worried he turned to get his phone, I felt arms wrap around me. I closed my eyes not wanting to keep them open any longer.

I woke up on a cold hard surface, but I kept my eyes shut. I heard voices around me. 

LJ: Do you think I gave her to much Candy Gas, she is the first person to try it.

Jane: I hope she'll be alright

EJ: That's weird coming from a killer. LOL. But i have to agree as well. -_-

Smile: *Licks your hand*

Jeff: If that kills her she is WEAK

That got my attention, I sat up on the table looking at Jeff.

Emma and LJ ( Jeff is calling LJ's stuff weak as well) : What's that suppose to mean?!?!?!?

LJ, BEN, EJ, Jane,: YOUR ALIVE!!

Smile rushed toward me and tackled me on the table and started to lick me like crazy. :/ Jane came up and hugged me. I laughed and hugged her back. Jeff came up and rolled his eyes."You guys are making this a big thing, it's not like she was hurt or killed or anything." 

NOT PART OF THE STORY, DON'T READ UNLESS YOU WANT TO HEAR COMPLETE AND UTTER RANDOMNESS { Slender came in and said in a concerned voice."Everyone please leave and go to the living room, Emma please come with me to my office." Slender watched everyone as they went to the living room, I followed Slender as we walked into his office.  

"Emma are you really human?" Slender asked as he folded his hands (wait readers just wait)

I was utterly confused. "Last time I checked I was." I laughed nervously.

Slender threw some random paper around and spun around saying. "GOOD JOB, BECAUSE YOU ARE!!!!" He laughed so much I began laughing. Pretty soon all the Creepypasta's that are around me most of the time, came into the office to see what the noise was. Then they started to laugh. }