10- The News Pt.2

"Sorry Emma ,but you can't know us and live a normal life." Jeff said. " Child you have two choices. One I can wipe your memory from anything that has to do with us, two you have to kill your parents." When I heard 'kill parents' I immediately jumped out from the  bed and tumble to the floor."W-w-what? N-n-no!"I stuttered. "N-n-neither." I said.

"You have to pick one, Emma" Jane said softly. "C-c-could I come up with another solution, Please." I pleaded.  "You have 10 seconds" Jeff snickered.  Smile growled at him as though saying 'give her time to think'. Smile stood in front of me. We all stared at Smile including Jeff. Smile has NEVER I mean NEVER EVER growled at Jeff, even though Smile is a dog, they are pretty much bro's. I sighed I went to Smile and hugged him. I sobbed in his beautiful soft fur. He smiled down at me, in a sad way. He licked the top of head, then burring his head in my light brown hair. Laughing Jack started to tap his foot impatiently. I got up and walked to Slender. " Uh, I have an idea, I don't think it's good, but here it is." I took a deep breath as I continued." I was thinking I could fake my death, One of my parents would have to be out. Then while one parent is home one of you would come and 'kill' me. You'll need to help me with the faking my death thing. Anyway, When one parent turned their back Slender could quickly teleport me out, or I would have to quickly get out. If the parent does not turn there back, some one can cause a distraction, or something." I said. I looked at the floor."sorry if that might be to much." 

"Oh no, I think that idea is the best." BEN squealed. "It's like a video game. I like her idea." "I do to, it seems like it would be fun." Jane smiled. Smile licked my hand, And jumped up and wagged his tail.  "Yeah, it would be fun.HEHEHAHAHA" LJ said. "That might work." Jeff shrugged. We all looked at Slender. "Ok, we shall go with Emma's plan." Slender said

*************************************************************************************************

Hey guys my writing might not be as good now. I am just really mad/sad/hurt by somethings going on at school. So yeah. Farewell. Until next time. T-T