15-Creepypasta Amber?!?!

AMBER POV

I walked into the woods trying to find that girl. There was a dog with her, he  seemed familiar for some reason. I was originally in the forest looking for a mansion, the creepypasta mansion. I have a history with them, especially  with Homicidal Liu..... I sighed dreamily thinking about him.

I miss them, I was really great friends with every one of the pastas. Then one day we( Liu,jeff,BEN, and Jane) were going to go do 'our hobbies'.  Then when came back from our killing spree I just blacked out. and woke up in someplace. Most my  memory of the pasts were erased, I lived with a Man and her daughter after that. I was there for 6 years until I knew the pastas weren't fake and my full memory returned. Ever since then I have been trying to track the pastas down, Thankfully I know there 'ways' so it was easy, plus with my past knowledge it was very simple.
I felt my senses lead me here. The forest where I found Violet, and that Emma girl. I stopped dead in my tracks remembering something. "That was Smile dog   with the girl!!" I gasped, I started running to where I first met the girl. As I looked through all the trees and such, memories of the pastas and I flooded in my mind.  The Time when Jeff and I had a knife combat fight, the time when Jane and I pranked some kids in a neighborhood near by. When I beat BEN in a video game and he got really mad. When Masky, Hoodie and I were eating cheesecake. when Slender told me an old creepypasta stories and about the times when kids would come into the forest looking for him, and not ending well for...them,  and my most favorite one is when Lui and I held hands while killing.(0.o Dark Romance??)  It was the happiest day of my life. I loved getting to look into his green emerald eyes and push my hand through his soft brown hair. I squealed at the thought.

 I stopped abruptly my pink red hair falling into my eyes,I stopped myself to find a huge mansion, "
  I must have past through the Proxy barrier." I muttered as I stood there shocked. 'What do I do. I can't just go up to the door and knock on the door and say 'hello I am your long lost creepypasta, I disappeared for 6 years and here I am'  Just then the door opened to reveal.....................................

Is it Emma? Smile? BEN? Lui? Jeff? Jane? Slender? Wanna find out continue on the next page