12- the walk in the woods

It's been a week  since I have been here. Every day i hear my mom and dad calling me deep in the woods. I miss them so much, I get texts and calls on my phone all the time, it got annoying so I smashed it in my anger. I have been trying to be positive with Smile and them. It's just so hard. 

I heard a knock at my door."Come in!" I yelled. Smile came in, wagging his tail. He was smiling like crazy, he was really happy. I pretty much know him a lot  more now. He beckoned me to follow him. I followed him outside,in the cold windy weather. He ran forward deeper in the woods. I looked back at the house, knowing i wasn't suppose to go to far into the woods, it was just so i wouldn't meet with my parents. I ran to catch up with Smile. 

When I heard a twig snap, and it wasn't me. I whipped around and gasped. There was a girl 5'8, with medium wavy red hair. She had yellow eyes that seemed to glow like the burning sun. She had on a school girl out fit, and two sword like things at her waist. She was holding a girl with a black and purple hoodie jacket, with black  pants and black and purple flats. Her long black hair covering her eyes, the girl seemed almost asleep. I felt Smile come beside me. I looked down at him as he peered into my eyes. The red head frowned. "Help us now!...i mean .....please.....I found this girl in the woods. She said she was looking for something, then she got attacked by a bear. She did put up a fight, but i wasn't in time...is there any way you could help her?" I looked at Smile not knowing what to do. Smile had his ears pulled back..no."Why should we do that. After all your in our woods." I scowled. " 'our' woods what do you mean by that. Are you willing to be that defensive and let someone die?!?!? If she dies it's on you!!" the red head snarled. I clenched my fists feeling tears roll down my face. It's not that. I don't want you guys to die, get out of here!! There is a town that way, there will be a two story house with a ladybug flag in front. with a beautiful statue of a dolphin, it will also have a bright red door. Go there and say 'help us, your daughter sent us.' Don't tell them where I am or I really will die. GO!!" The tears were gushing out. I pointed them to the direction where i told them to go. I ran to my perch in the woods, where there was a pretty calming waterfall, i wept letting all the tears i have kept in out. Smile sat his head in my lap and smiled. I buried my head in his fur.