Chapter Twenty Six Part Two

Parker's POV

"This seems like stalking." Eddy said skeptically, sipping his drink and tapping away in his little alcove.

"It most defiantly is." I said huffing and holding my arms.

"Can you do it or not?" Faxon asked Eddy directly annoyance growing in her voice.

"Only if you ask me. I've been ordered not to take orders from that one over."He explained gesturing towards me with his drink.

That made Fax burst out laughing.

"It's not funny." I spat glaring at her.

"Alright, sorry. Sorry. Eddy, can you please track this phone for us." Faxon asked handing him the phone number.

"Of course. It might take a few minutes though." He accepted taking the number and beginning to tap away.

Faxton and I stared intently at the screen waiting for him to find a location.

"So you still dating that pretty boy?" Eddy asked directing the question towards Fax.

"You mean my mate? Yes,yes I am." She answered shaking her head.

"That's a shame. When you come to your senses come find me." Eddy flirted.

"That's my sister. You're talking too."I warned.

"Would you prefer if I asked you instead?" He joked looking up and winking at me.

I hit him on the head but I couldn't help laughing.

After about ten minutes of waiting. I say patiently Fax would say impatiently. Eddy finally gave us an address.

A movie theatre.

Such a typical destination for a first date.

No originality at all.

I'd bet you anything you would have taken her there as well.

Maybe, but only because I love Batman films and apparently she does too.

As we were hurrying off we bumped into Brock who looked really confused.

"What's going on?" He asked.

"Can't talk. Explain later." I shouted running past him.

"I'll explain on the way." I heard Fax say dragging him along.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As soon as everyone had gotten in the car. I started driving. Fast. Fax quickly explained to Brock what was going on.

"And what is your plan exactly?" Brock asked skeptically.

I thought for a moment.

What is my plan?

"I don't know." I said trying to focus on the road.

"If you burst in there and break up her date with this guy. You're going to ruin all the work you have done. She's not going to forgive you for this. She'll hate you even more." Brock reasoned.

"That's not what I'm going to do okay. I'm just going too. I don't know." I said getting annoyed.

"Alright, I'm going to reason with you. We can go to the movies but we aren't going inside. We're staying outside. If anything happens we there to back her up and if nothing happens. Nothing happens. You don't even know the guy she is with. He's probably no harm at all. Just some human guy from our school." Brock reasoned.

"Okay," I said finally accepting defeat, "We will do it your way."

When we arrived. I pulled in the closest empty spot which was exactly opposite the theatre.

"So we are just wait?" Brock asked.

"Yes. It will make me feel better." I answered quietly.

I know what you must be thinking. I know it seems creepy but I can't help it. This wasn't how tonight was going to go. She was going to come around to ours. I would say hello, maybe we would have a conversation without any lies. That's what I had hoped anyway. But she decided to go on a date. Which she can do. I just want her too.

"Parker," Brock said startling me, "There she is."

I looked across the street. There she was.

Beautiful.

She looked amazing.

She always looks amazing but today it was much more adamant.

Maybe it was because I hadn't seen her in a while but most likely because she was on a date.

She was standing alone. She was tugging at her coat. Suddenly, someone grabbed her from behind and pulled her in. He whispered in her ear. She laughed. They were really close to each other.

His arms around her waist.

He moved his hand up to her cheek.

He leaned in and she she didn't step back.

They started kissing.

I can't handle this.

I jumped out the car and raced across the street.

I pulled the idiot off her.

When he was on the floor, I turned back to Thea.

And I swear.

Before she started shouting.

Before she started swearing.

She was happy to see me.