Chapter One

Chapter One

Parker's POV

This was strange. Really strange. How did this? How did this happen? When did this happen? How did it just? Urgh this was so damn confusing. This was how it started...

My journey to school starts at the pack house which is my house and is were I take off from every morning.

The pack house is a large stone building which towers up to five floors. My pack house is were my family lives. We live privately on the top two floors while other pack members live on the other three. The typical pack member that lives in the pack house are usually unmated teenage wolves or mated couples who aren't married. Once married you are allowed to rent a house within the McGrath complex. Not all teen members of the pack stay in the pact house most stay with their parents but those who chose to do so are often visited or taken care of by their parents while living there.

The McGrath complex is a privately owned estate, owned by my family if you didn't guess. As soon as you enter the estate which is clearly marked as private property. You drive or walk through an archway of trees which is about half a mile long. After that you see the pack house. It is surrounded by a thick hedge. With a sign neatly tucked into it saying: The McGrath house. It has large beautifully designed metal gate for an entrance. It opens automatically for a familiar licence plates but if it's not familiar then it needs McGrath permission to enter.

Once the gates are open you are faced with the McGrath house which you would assume would be the back of the land for the McGrath house but it is actually the middle. We needed a large back garden so we could have a hall and a training ground for the pack members. We have a hall so we can hold pack meetings and social events with other packs or within the pack. Once again you might assume that this might take up all of the backyard space but we still had acres of garden left.

However the front of the house topped all the rest anyway. When you were let in if you were let in you are met by a circular driveway where in the middle was a large fountain. The driveway was gravel and towards the side was was the garage with space for every car for pack members who is living in the pack house.

If you are not going into the pack house you either go left or right which either way will take you to endless streets of houses for pack members.

Over a thousand people live in the McGarth complex and all were pack members. Raven is a big town and our territory is the whole of it. Even the human part but we allow the humans to live separate to us so are secrets aren't exposed. No human has ever wanted to move into the McGrath complex but its not likes its allowed or anything. We only have houses in the estate so we do all are ordinary tasks with the humans. We even go to the same schools as them.

As we are the territories owners we decide if wolves are allowed to move into our land. Humans don't need are permission to move here but wolves must join our pack.

But anyway back to the story.

As soon as I leave the house I'm surrounded so I quickly get into my car and block out there screechy voices. Usually leaving behind a babble of people who wanted to get a ride off me. Mostly females.

As soon as I get into the car I put on my shades, no matter the weather, which is usually sunny in Raven. Then I set off into the one road wilderness. The pack house is surrounded by Forrest which is owned by my family and other smaller houses which are rented to pack members.

So I was driving to school. Normal right? Everything about my home town of a Raven always stayed the same and that meant everything about my morning commute to school stayed the same. I was always alone driving to school. It was my only quiet time. My only time to get away. But anyway I was traveling in my silver camero to school when I noticed it.

When I leave the complex I'm faced with normal everyday Raven Massachusetts. A Starbucks, a Walmart ect. On my way to school I go down a nice suburban road. I didn't need to but I personally enjoyed it because my favorite house was on that street. It was the only house big enough in the whole of Raven to compare to mine. It was a Spanish villa type with Ivy contrasting with its eggshell walls.

I've admired this house but it always stayed empty. It remained empty with a FOR SALE sign swinging loudly in the front garden because of the rust that had formed over time.

But today was different.

Completetly and utterly different.

I almost crashed my car.

I was so shocked.

Someone had moved into the house.

The FOR SALE has gone.

And a U-Haul in the front garden.

I parked my car and scrambled to the unloading van and stared in awe at the house with the door open and boxes being out in. I waited until someone came out. When someone eventually came out I recognized them as one of the pack members. They were wearing a U- Haul uniform. When they saw me they stopped still and dropped his head. I beckoned him towards me, he came quicker than light.

"Yes Alpha" he said keeping his head down.

"What's going on?" I asked not bothering with using my Alpha tone because I knew he would do as I said.

"Someone is moving into this house" he said finally looking up at me.

" Who are they?" I asked looking past him and eyeing up the house and other workers bringing in the last of the boxes.

" I don't know Alpha, I haven't seen them." he replied.

" Thanks, you may go." I said dismissing him with a wave.

He returned to his van and sped off. All the other workers had loaded into the van too. The door had been shut and it looked the same as it always did. Just without a FOR SALE sign and thier was now an occupant or occupants.

I sighed. Looked at the house one last time and then left.

I drove away with all these questions running through my head. Are they a wolf? No, they couldn't be, They wouldn't have moved into that house or into our territory without are permission. They must be human. They must be.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Parker really is obbsessed with this must be a wolf stuff, huh?

If you liked it please, comment and share!

Carry on enjoying!