Chapter Fourteen

Chapter Fourteen

Parker's POV

Fax's slumber party was officially in full swing minus one guest, Thea. After eating all of Fax's snacks for the party. I called my own friends to come around my floor. When I warned Fax she leaped on me.

"Parker! Why did you invite them? Mom and Dad said while they go out I could invite my friends over!" She screamed.

"Sorry sis, were having a Call of Duty tournament!" I said yanking her off me.

"Parker you're so infuriating!" She exclaimed putting her hands up in disbelief and walking back into her room.

I laughed as she muttered curse words at me. I walked out the room hands in my pockets and a smug look controlling my face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Both get to gethers were in full swing, competing with each other to sewe who could make the most noise.

My friends and I were closer to the door, so when it rang indicating someone was here, I had to get it. I wasnt looking as I opend the door as I was in the middle of a deep argument. As the door swung open I was facing Brock while saying...

"If you think you just won that match then you can call me Queen Latifa!" I shouted dramatically at Brock empathising my words while doing speech marks with my hands.

I waited for his response but he didn't he stared off laughing but mid laugh his face stopped and remained emotionless. I gave him a confused look and was about to point it out when....

"Ahem!"

I whipped my head around to see Thea standing there, she was wearing what was clearly her boxing uniform. She had a purple and black sports bar on that showed her midriff with matching shorts that stopped halfway down her thigh. She also had black boxing boots that went up halfway before her knee. Her hair was in a ponytail with two strands framing either side of her face. An unusual smile dominated her face which was strange because whenever she was around me she gave me looks that oozed pure hatred.

I decided that I'd tease her seeing that she was in such a good mood.

"You know Thea I'm going to make your official catchphrase to be 'ahem'!" I stated mockingly while allowing her to step in.

As she did I watched her intently, she didn't react until she face broke into.... Laughter?!

"It's always a pleasure Parker," she returned while momentarily glancing around the room.

She noticed Brock, Gage, Gavin and Xavier she smiled and waved at them. They returned it with a slight wave. She turned back to me.

"So where's Fax?" She asked me awkwardly.

"Right through here." I said leading her to Fax's room.

We walked in silence across the room and down the hallway, as we walked out the main room, I heard an eruption of laughs come from the guys. We both ignored it. When we reached the door we smiled awkwardly at each other before she pushed open the door and closed it behind her.

I walked back silently only to faced with jeering and teasing. I laughed along as I went back to Call of Duty. When they started messing with my hair and throwing popcorn at me, I stopped laughing and decided to glare at them evilly and kick their butt at this game.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A few hours later the clock was striking eleven, the noise and teasing had died down from both parties. Both were deep into there own thing, us and our newly started Halo match and whatever girls do.

I was watching Gage and Brock go head to head when I saw Thea wondering around. Her hair was in a bun, she was wearing a late oversized tv shirt that when all the way passed her ass, it looked like she wasn't wearing anything underneath but she was wearing short shorts, she also had blue Shay Carl socks on.

I walked up to her both are faces lit up with confusion,

"Hey Thea, do you need something?" I asked leaning towards her with my hands in my pockets.

"I was looking for the Bathroom." She stated simply.

"Why didn't you use Fax's?" I asked curiously.

"They were doing makeovers in there, I mean come on how boring can you get, I had to download Candy Crush !" She explained iterated.

I laughed at her.

"Anyway the Bathrooms down the hall!" I said motioning down the hallway.

"Thanks." She replied spinning on her socks.

As she spun she looked at the TV. Mid spin she steady her self on the couch as her, widening her eyes at the TV screen.

"Is that Halo?" She asked excitedly not taking her eyes off the screen but clearly directing the question at me.

"Yeah..." I replied suspiciously raising an eyebrow.

She tapped Gage on the shoulder.

"You need counter attack to win this level!" She said expertly with an all knowing tone.

"Huh?!" Gage asked puzzeled.

Thea sighed loudly before climbing over the couch sliding between Gage and Brock. She snatched the controler out of Gage hand and starts to expertly play the recently failed level. We watched the screen in awe before the clearence sign popped onto the screen.

When it did we all turned to look at her with our mouths hanging open. We saw her smirking eviliy.

"Now boys, remember you can always call me if you need help!" She said with a fake sweent tone.

"Gage, I have some bad news, youre out, shes in." Xavier stated while taking away Gages headset.

"HEY!" Gage exclaimed while ficking Xavier with his hand.

The rst of us were luaghing at the situation until Fax, Zara Kennedy and Delta came in.

"Thea!? How long does it take you to have a shit?" Fax shouted into air until her eyes landxed on Thea.

"Oh right!" She exclaimed her eyes widening as she scrambeled acroos the room to the bathroom.

As soon as the door closed we all eruted into laughter.

"Thea just cleared the game so what do we do now?" Xavier asked clearing up the controllers and turning off the TV.

"I dunno, got any ideas ladies?" I asked the girls slightly esperated.

They turned to look each other evil smirks controlling thier faces.

"We have some ideas." Delta smiled wiggling her eyebrows suggetively.

As soon those words were spoken the girls jolted into action, they started barking orders at thier mates knowing they would comply. I stepped back and observed the scene taking place.

I watched silently at my changing living room until Thea stepped by my side.

"Whats going on?" she asked intently.

"A game." I replied turning to look at her momentarily queitly esitinng the urge to carry her to my bedroom.

"What kind of game?" ahe persited.

"I really don't know." I staed simply.

She took that answer and stayed silent. We stood thier awkwardly digging her foot into the woodfloor staring at the ground.

I heard her breathing heavily. The breaths were long and drawn out like mine were, I didnt look to infer more, I was already in enough pain.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When Faxton finally annouced that she was done relief washed over me and the tension was gone.

"Great! Whats the game?" I asked clapping my hands.

"You're just going to have to wait and see." Faxton smiled dragging us across the the room.