Chapter Twenty Seven

Thea's POV

Then all I felt was Keegan being ripped away from me. I stepped back winded,clutching my face. I looked up to see the one and only Parker McGrath throw my date into the floor.

I absolutely hate myself for admitting this but I was almost happy to see him. I hadn't seen in him weeks. I almost missed him.

Snap out of it.

He just floored your date.

Your wonderfully sweet date.

For no reason at all.

Well I technically know why.

But it's no excuse.

We aren't dating.

I'm not his possession.

That Dick.

That major fucking dick.

That sounded wrong.

I don't care.

But it was kinda funny.

Focus.

"What in the holy pits of hell do you think you are doing?!" I demanded hurrying over to help Keegan.

"I...I..." Parker stuttered with wide eyes staring at woozy Keegan getting up off the floor.

"Answer me!" I screamed as soon as Keegan stood up.

"What the hell man?" Keegan questioned clutching his head wearily.

"Are you alright?" I softened while still staring daggers at Parker.

"Yeah, I'm just a little winded." he chuckled letting go of his head.

"Look man. I'm really sorry about that." Parker began stepping forward.

"No, I am. Clearly their is something going on here and I'd rather not get in the middle of it." Keegan said.

I was shocked.

"There is nothing. I mean absolutely nothing going on between us." I explained with a dramatic hand movement.

" Either way, I think it would be better if we were just friends and no hard feelings." Keegan smilied.

" I'm so sorry Keegan. Is there anything I can do?" I asked feeling awful for leading him on.

" Give me a ride home? I don't think I'm good to drive." he suggested running his hand through his hair.

"Of course. Here you take the keys and I'll be there in a second." I smiled until he was safe distance away.

I turned around to see Parker trying to slink away from me and I saw Fax and Brock in the car across the street.I walked towards him anger building up.

" Keegan may not want and explanation but I sure as hell do! What the in the flying frack are you doing here?" I demanded waggling my finger in his face

" I can explain..." he began.

" Let me guess you were stalking me like the creep you are." I interrupted.

" I was not stalking you!" he retorted.

"Then why are you here?" I questioned not buying it at all.

There was a few seconds of silence as if he was trying to come up with about answer.

"I was making sure you were okay,okay." he explained finally.