Chapter Thirty Five

Thea's POV

After a few days advised bed rest it's was my first day at being pack trainer. Well technically my second first day. I had started before the accident for a few weeks. Everyday, in fact. So I knew most of the people and they knew me.

Obviously I couldn't do any actual training with them because of my arm but I could instruct. I am actually excited to get back into the swing off things but at the same time nervous. When I go back to pack training the two weeks start.

The countdown starts.

And I still have no idea what I'm going to do.

I just don't.

There are pros and cons to every situation.

And I'm usually good at making tough decisions.

But then again they are never about myself.

Always someone else.

Someone whose life never effected me.

I was never interesting enough.

I guess now I am.

I need to take an important decision for me.

This one that just has equal amounts of good and bad.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The air was heavy with tension as Elder Winslow drove me to the McGrath complex. I hate my arm injury. I can't do anything. Winslow is also assisting me in training. Apparently it's in the rules. Which he neglected to tell me until this morning.

Because of this deceit we weren't speaking hence the added tension in the air.

It was silent between us but the radio played softly in the background. Politics, of course. Typical Winslow. Needs to know everything and everyone and everything.

"Your going to have talk to me sometime." he commented making a sharp turn.

"Hmm..." I sighed from the backseat.

"It's the rules Thea. They aren't always fair but we have to follow them." He reasoned.

"Couldn't you have informed me about it beforehand?" I retorted unable to help myself.

"You never could stay silent for long. Even when you were a kid. You've always got something to say." he chuckled.

"Damn straight." I added.

"Am I forgiven then?" he asked in a sickeningly sweet faked voice.

"Yeah, I guess." I imitated.

"Good because we are finally here." He sighed pulling up to the gates of the McGrath house.

Winslow the stubborn man he is refused to take my car here. Apparently he would never take such an unstable car. Unstable because I almost died in it and someone other than him and I fixed it afterwards. So we had to wait about 15 minutes getting clearance to actually enter so we could start.

When we finally got in we a had to give our car to the unhand valet. I think he name was Lyons, which is the same as the bartender in HIMYM. I couldn't help but interpret. He laughed heartily and commented someone else does the same thing to him all the time. At least someone around her has taste.

After all that we were greeted by Alpha (Malachi likes to be called Mal) and Luna (Cassidy likes to be called Cassie) McGrath. They seemed excited to see me. Even more then usual. It's either because they know I'm their betas long lost daughter or because their son told them I'm his mate. They both asked if he could sign some forms in their office. They asked if I knew where I was going and I nodded yes. Winslow promised to return and help in a few minutes.