Chapter Thirty Three

Thea's POV

I think it went well.

I truly think it did.

They're gone now. Visiting time was over so they had leave but they promised to come back tomorrow.

I'm almost excited.

Winslow said I can also see the others tomorrow as well.

I'm defiantly excited about that.

Their is just one meeting I'm nervous about.

Besides from my parents again of course.

Parker's.

I'm going to have to Thank him.

For saving my life.

I'm not looking forward to it.

It's going to all go to his head.

Make his ego bigger than it already is.

He does deserve it though.

Anyway back to my parents. It wasn't really as awkward as thought it was going to be. Well it was. but after we got past that. We had an actual conversation. They seemed genuinely interested in me and hearing about my life. I asked questions too but I did most of the answering.

It was strange really.

They were nice and funny.

I picked up on a lot of things that they did that I also do.

Like Mr Tames or David as he wants me to call him we both roll our eyes constantly at funny things instead of laughing.

Maya and I both furrow our eyebrows and pout when we don't understand something.

I never assumed that I got these traits from someone other than myself.

However their are also things that they do that I don't.

Like I clearly have David's stubbornness but lack Maya's sensitivity.

I also assumed that I didn't have any family but just have two parents and a brother but also two sets of Grandparents, Cousins, Aunts and Uncles. A whole extended family that I didn't know about but knew about me. I don't think I'm ready to meet all off them. I told them that and they said they would tell them when I was ready.

I don't know if I ever will be.

I don't even know if I want to stay here.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Parker's POV

I wouldn't say that I'm an impatient person.

I would. Happily.

But I can say I'm curious and when I'm curious I'm impatient. I don't like mysteries, they bug me to no end. So, when I heard Thea wants to talk to me. I wondered why. It's most likely to thank after my brave and heroic actions saved her life.

You're sure as hell modest.

Like I was saying my curiosity was making me impatient. However since Thea was awake and visiting time was over we had leave to go home.

We all waited for Maya and David to come out before we left though. When they did eventually came out they were clearly excited. They seemed so happy. Beaming. Even David couldn't hold it back. They told us that Thea wanted to see us all but it has to be tomorrow.

Everyone seemed content with this. Cheering before we all left together. We walked out in a big heard.

Consdiently, I ended up walking besides Maya.