Chapter Twelve

Chapter 12

Parker's POV

I stormed into the pack Technologcal control Unit in one of the nearby office buildings in the McGrath Complex.

Being the biggest pack in America and the third biggest in the world has its perks and responsibilities. One of our biggest responsibilities was to control the internet and make sure that no websites had any actual information of wolves and the way we live.

We were given the job by the Elders pack. The biggest pack in the world and the pack in charge of the wolf world. They gave out responsibilities to other peaks because they were busy managing other packs, helping them and training specialist wolves.

They gave us the responsibility of controlling the information that is available to humans and we were also the ones that allowed wolves to tell humans about the wolf world for example if they had a human mate. We also took charge of training of the best warriors in the world but not the ones good enough to be trained by the Elders pack.

Anyway I stormed in the technalogical control unit. It took up an entire floor of the McGarth business building.

"We have a possible breech!" I said really loudly before going on the hunt for the boss Eddy.

Eddy came up to me instead,his hand like always halfway deep into a packet of chips.

"Yo bro, I heard you say breech" he almost asked me.

"Yeah I did" I replied.

That put Eddy into overdrive, he suddenly handed his bag of chips to a nearby assistant, another pulled me and him a chair, another pushed us down onto them and started to push us to Eddys computers.

He had a little alcove filled with computers while the others had one with a desk. Are complimentary sliders left us as soon as they had officially wheeled its to his desk.

He suddenly dropped his usual tone for his professional emergency tone that only appeared at time like these. He stated clicking and tapping away complicated algorithms.

"How did you find out about this beech of information?" he asked not taking his eyes off the screen.

"A girl in class started talking about werewolves in class today and she knew way too much information." I told him watching.

He stopped dead.

"And she wasn't a wolf." he stated.

"Oh yeah she was I thought I might just waste everyones time for my own personal pleasure! Of course she wasn't"I replied swatting him in the head.

"Just checking." he said he said putting his hands up defensively before continuating to tap away.

"Are you sure she found the information online?" He asked looking at me briefly.

"I don't know. I couldn't ask directly, but she said she got it from books and the internet" I explained.

Once again he stopped dead.

"You do realise that I can't search books and do you also realise that I might have to do a Givers to obtain this information source and then delete it" Eddy explained looking at me all knowingly.

"I know but we can't take the risk." I shot back.

"Are you sure?" he asked once again.

"I'm sure." I answered.

My words sent him off in a tailspin. He stated shouting at multiple assistants.

"This is not a drill people. Code Givers. Code Givers." He repeated before flicking a nearby switch. The usual lights that turned red and buzzing sound that sounded like a fire alarm filled the room.