Chapter Forty Three

Thea's POV

Three days have passed since I've asked Parker on a date and I asked him out on a Tuesday do that means today is Friday.

A day before date day.

That rhymed.

I'm excited but also nervous.

The past few days have been interesting to say the least.

We've been acting like a couple but we aren't technically a couple, yet at least.

I mean we haven't even gone on a first date.

It's kind of a interesting phenomena actually. Like you've been friends for ages and you're feelings have developed already. So it's not really a real first date. It's just the start of you're romantic relationship.

Like I said though we've been acting like a couple. Hand holding, the whispering, being with each other a lot.

Though not all the time because I hate all that clingy stuff.

I don't need a bodyguard.

However we haven't actually kissed yet.

Like on the lips.

On the cheek yeah but not on the lips.

I think he might be saving it for the date and I don't mind that much.

Maybe a little.

Anyway I know I'm repeating myself but you should be used to me by now.

Funny thing is everyone is excited by Parker and I dating but not technically dating yet.

I mean everyone.

Literally everyone.

They are more excited than I am.

Maybe an over exaggeration but still accurate.

Fax and Brock are way too excited. Those two practically scream when they see us hold hands or kiss each other on the cheek. Their like fangirls but worse. In real life with no breaks. They also talk non stop about how they knew from the start and how they brought us together. You'll be surprised how many times they genuinely discussed opening a matchmaker service. I'm not even joking.

And our parents are even worse. Winslow just likes to watch us interact and then comment absent mildly about how cute we are. He makes the happiest little face and I have to shout at him before he focus back on work. He keeps on making jokes about babies and marriage.

I think I might just die from embarrassment of he does it again.

Parker's parents are the same. They just love that we are dating. They seem so happy. Everyone seems so happy. Maya and David also are really happy. When she found out she pulled Parker aside and told him something. I don't know what she said though.

But like I said are real first date is tomorrow.

"So are you excited?" Parker asked from behind me.

I turned around quietly playing off the fright he gave me.

"More curious than excited." I said raising my eyebrows and leaning against my locker after I had shut it.

"All will be revealed tomorrow." he whispered accompanied with a dramatic hand gesture.

I laughed at him and shook my head.

"You're crazy." I commented still laughing.

"Crazy for you." he whispered, kissing my cheek and walking away.