Chapter Eight

Chapter Eight

Parker's POV

Its been three weeks.

Three weeks of utter torture.

Whose faults that?

Did I ask you?

I thought you did.

Well I didn't.

Too bad bro, I'm going to make suffer.

Please shut up Ace.

The problem is with rejected mates, is that they don't run away like in the books. They stay. And make you see them everyday. Most importantly they are nice to you. There friendly but not friendly enough to be your friend. In some ways it makes you feel worse.

You knows what's even worse? Having all your friends saying that they are perfect for you. When you already know. Don't think I went soft guys. I still stand by my decision. Thea is not my friend. She's my friends friend. She's nothing to me. Not my mate. Not nothing. She is someone I tolerate. And I am someone she tolerates.

We didn't talk. We would greet each other at the start of the day but not talk for the rest until we said our goodbyes. My friends had accepted Thea into our group of friends. They all loved her. We were careful not to talk about werewolf things in front of her. She hadn't been to the pack house, yet. I knew Faxton would bring her along one of these days. She would obviously have to prepare and make sure no 'wolfy' things happen.

I pretend to like Thea. Alena hates Thea. She thinks it's weird that Thea hangs round us all the time. The rest scoffed at this and pointed out that Thea was more welcomed than she was.

Brock and all the others love to point out how perfect Thea is for me, as I previously mentioned. Brock keeps saying that it would be perfect if she was my mate. Fax goes on and on about if Thea was my mate, how fun it would be. The double dates, the cuteness and having her best friend date her brother stuff. Blah.

I really didn't have the heart to tell them.

If I did they'd be so happy at the begging but he cursed by the end.

Why put them through that.

And if I did tell, I'm pretty sure Fax would jump me.

Same would go for my parents.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was the middle of the school day. Me and my group were walking down the corridor at school. Thea and Faxton were talking up front, my omegas and there mates were walking with there mates, Alena walked down the hall texting and Brock and I were also talking.

We were chatting lowly about rogues when a wolf boy shoved into me.

In the process I dropped my phone, which I had the defence plans on. As the phone smashed against the floor, I heard the boy gulp.

Everything we had come up with. Gone. I was furious.

"WHAT THE HELL!" I roared slamming the boy against the lockers.

"Immmmm Sorrry" he spluttered.

"Do you realise what you've done?" I asked venomously.

By this point everyone stopped. The wolves because I'm the Alpha and the humans because they wanted a show.

Everyone was watching. I continued to slam the boy into the lockers. Multiple hands clawed at my arm.

"Dude it was an accident!" Brock rationalised.

"Let him go!" Faxton demanded.

"He's not worth it" Xavier argued.

I simply shrugged off there hands, until. Nails latched on to my skin. Sinking in. Tearing me away from grip in the boy. It pulled me back and flipped me. The boy sunk to the ground before running off. Presumedly to the nurses office.

I turned to see Thea, rage,and anger controlling her face.

"How dare you!" She threatened.

"What the fuck do you know Thea?" I yelled.

"I know you just attacked someone because the accidentally bumped into you! Is your phone that important to you that you lose all sense? Oh wait you don't have any." She shouted.

"Who are you to talk to me like that!" I raged.

"A concerned citizen, who's tried of you acting like you run the place. Tried of you acting like an alpha male!" She stated.

All the wolves in the room in the room tensed. A human talking about alphas spelled troubled. Was it a coincidence? Or did she chose the right words at the wrong time?I stared Thea down and she did the same.

"Like a what?" I asked not breaking eye contact.

"An alpha male." She hissed.

There was fury on both on our faces. I continued but couldn't help but think about what she said. She called me an alpha male when I was one. It's quite a generic term in her context. It didn't mean anything.

We would have stayed there forever but the Principle came charging down the hallway. He cleared the crowd. He took Thea and I to his office. Brock and Faxton were in tow. But this fact was unknown to Mr Patel.

He sat us both down in his office. We both faced the opposite direction. Not daring to look at each other.

"Care to explain?" He asked the both of us.

Neither of us responded.

Seconds past.

Minutes past.

Thea spoke then. Her explanation of events couldn't be argued with.

"Just a little spat then, was it?" Mr Patel chuckled.

He then went pre-school on us.

"Thea apologise." He ordered.

"I'm sorry, I called you an Alpha male."

Mr Patel seemed stunned but collected himself quickly.

"Parker"

"I'm sorry my actions offended you"

Mr Patel, seemed satisfied, he was going to dismiss us but he was called out. Thea and I sat in silence.

"I'm not sorry!" She hissed.

"Nether am I." I fired back.

"Watch out McGarth. I'll destroy you" she threatened.

"Love to see you try." I smirked.

"I know more than you think." She stated before getting up and leaving.

She was at the doorframe when she stopped. And without turning back.

"A lot more" she stated before walking off.