Chapter Eleven

(A/N: Just a quick heads up, this chapter is going to change P.O.V.'s a lot. And when I say a lot, I mean a lot. Just wanted to give you a heads up. You may now read Chapter Eleven of Girl Meets Charlie!😊)

****Gabe's P.O.V.****

"I'm breaking up with you," I said to Maya.

"That's a little casual," Maya told me, and I groaned.

"Why can't I just say that?" I asked, pouting slightly.

"Because it's rude. Saying that would be worse than saying, 'It's not me, it's you.' Do you really want to be known as a jerk?" She asked, and I flopped back on my bed.

"I don't really care at this point. All I care about right now is sleep," I told her, closing my eyes.

"Wow, that's hurtful," she said sarcastically.

"I didn't mean it like that and you know it," I replied, sitting up in bed.

"I'm not so sure about that," she said with a smirk on her face.

"Well then, let me reassure you," I told her, grabbing her by the waist and pulling her in between my legs. I leaned up and placed a soft kiss on her lips, and she smiled when I pulled away.

"Okay, I believe you. Now let's get back to work," she said, starting to walk away, but I pulled her back.

"One more kiss?" I asked with puppy dog eyes, and she rolled her eyes before leaning down and giving me a peck on the cheek.

"There you go. Now, no more kisses until we have figured this whole mess out," she said, walking away from my grasp and plopping down on my round chair.

"That's not fair," I pouted, and she laughed.

"It's completely fair. Now, keep hitting me with your ideas so I can shoot them down."

"Good to know you have faith in me."

"Yeah, yeah. I'm sorry, whatever. Ideas now, please."

"How about.."

****Riley's P.O.V.****

"Hey Riley, can I talk to you for a minute?" Shawn asked me, sounding quite nervous.

"Sure Uncle Shawn. What do you need?" I asked as we sat down on the sofa.

"So, I heard about the little love triangle going on between Gabe, Maya and Lucas," he started. "Is that real or is it just some weird idea Cory got in his head again?"

"It's real."

"So.. Does she.. Umm, has she.. Uh.."

"If you're asking if she likes them, then the answer is yes. She likes both of them. I'm rooting for Gabe, though. I mean, they're so adorable, and then they kissed at the treehouse, and they're just relatio-"

"Gabe and Maya kissed?!" He asked, raising his voice and putting emphasis on the word 'kissed'.

"Umm, what? Nooooo... Who said that?" I asked nervously, realizing what I had just let slip out of my mouth.

"You just did."

"I would never.."

"Riley," he warned.

""Okay, fine. They have kissed once or twice, but you didn't hear it from me."

He just stood up from the sofa and marched upstairs, most likely going to Maya and I's room.