Chapter Fourteen

**Time Skip To Fair**

****Maya's P.O.V.****

"So, what's the plan? Are we going to split up, or do we have to hang out with each other the whole time?" Gabe asked.

"Gabe," Amy warned him, taking Toby out of his stroller and setting him down on the ground. He instantly ran over to me and hugged my legs, and he looked up at me with the biggest grin on his face. I let out a small laugh before gently picking him up and resting him on my hip. He laid his small head on my shoulder, and I smiled. Then, Auggie ran up to me and wiggled his fingers, signaling for me to pick him up. I rolled my eyes playfully before bending down and picking him up with one arm, resting him on my other hip. He sent me a grin, and I giggled when I felt Toby playing with my hair.

"I never knew you were so good with kids," Amy said, and I smiled at her.

"Well, I guess it comes naturally after practically living with this one my whole life," I told her, using my thumb to point at Auggie. She let out a small laugh, causing me to do the same. However, I stopped when I felt someone staring at me. I turned to see Gabe staring at me with a small smile on his face. I began to blush and turned away, but his eyes never left me.

"But seriously, what's the plan?" Corey asked.

"How about we all split up in pairs and we can meet back up next to the entrance every 2 hours?" Amy suggested, and we all nodded.

"I call Maya!" Gabe said quickly, and I saw Shawn and Cory roll their eyes. Riley, however, looked like she was about to explode from happiness.

"I guess if I have to be your partner," I sighed as he walked over to me and placed his hand on the small of my back.

"You know you love me," he whispered in my ear.

"You just keep telling yourself that," I replied sarcastically, rolling my eyes.

"Okay, okay, that's enough flirting," Cory told us while grimacing.

"Yeah," Shawn grumbled, his usually bright blue eyes being swallowed by the darkness I recognized as his protective fatherly instincts.

"I choose Shawn!" Cory squealed, running over to Shawn and attempting to jump on his back. Topanga rolled her eyes and walked over to Amy.

"I guess that leaves us two," Topanga said, and Amy smiled warmly at her.

"Yep. I'm kind of glad we got paired up. I feel like we haven't gotten a chance to catch up yet," Amy said, and Topanga smiled back.

"Well then, let's get going," Topanga said, and the pair began to walk off.

"Wait!" I called after them, and they both turned to me. "Can you two take the kids?"

"Oh, yeah," Amy said, realizing that I was still holding Toby and Auggie in my arms. She came over to me and took Toby out of my arm, and I set Auggie down on the ground. He instantly ran to Topnaga and grabbed her hand, grabbing her hand and beginning to drag her toward a caterpillar roller coaster. I giggled at the sight, watching Amy try to catch up with Auggie.

"Alright. You two know the rules. No PDA and no funny business. If I hear one word about you two doing anything more than hugging, I will make sure you never see the light again," Shawn told both of us, directing the last part at Gabe.

"Yeah," Cory agreed, and I rolled my eyes before nodding my head.

"You have my word," Gabe said, but I could tell he was lying.

"I'm watching you two," Shawn said, glaring at Gabe before walking off with Cory.

"Finally," I sighed once they were both out of earshot.