Chapter Fifteen

Previously on Girl Meets Charile...

"Good. That means it doesn't make me a bad person when I do this," he said, and before I even had the chance to process his words, I felt the worst feeling in the world.

The feeling I used to yearn for that had now turned into a feeling I hated if it was coming from anyone but Gabe.

The feeling I never in a million years I thought I would feel coming from Josh.

The feeling of Josh's lips touching mine.

****Maya's P.O.V.****

What

Is

Happening?

One second I'm just standing here, having a normal conversation with him, and the next he's trying to make out with me.

"Josh," I grumbled against his, lips as I tried to pull away from him. His grip on my hip only tightened, squeezing playfully. "Josh," I groaned again, placing my hands on his finely toned chest and trying to push myself off of him. But, to no avail. He moved his hands to my mid torso and pulled me toward him, my body pressing against his own. I was about to attempt to get away from him once again when I heard one of the three voices I most definitely did not want to hear at the moment.

"Maya?!" Riley's voice shouted, and I took this as my chance to pull away from the tall brunette's tight grip. When I finally looked up to Riley, I saw Lucas standing beside her, a pissed off look on his face.

Of fucking course. What's next, Gabe and Shawn come out from behind them saying they saw everything?

"Hey guys," I said, awkwardly shifting on my feet.

"What was that? Are you two a thing? You do know that Gabe is going to kill him if he ever finds about this, right? Oh my gosh, do you even like Gabe anymore?" Riley rambled, stepping closer to me so she was about one foot away from me. Lucas followed, but he didn't say anything.

"Of course I like Gabe!" I replied quickly, and she looked confused.

"Well then why did you kiss Josh? Do you like both of them? I'm so confused!"

"Tell me about it," I mumbled, running a hand through my thick blonde curls. "And to answer your questions, no I don't like him, and I didn't kiss him."

"Right," Lucas scoffed. "You just made out with him."

"First of all, I don't like your attitude, so if you want to avoid getting slapped, I suggest you stop using it. And second of all, I didn't kiss him."

"So what I just saw wasn't a kiss?"

"Well, it was a kiss, but I didn't kiss him. He kissed me."

"Josh kissed you?"

"I know, I couldn't believe it either. But it happened. God, why did it have to happen?"

"I'm sorry, Maya," Riley said, enveloping me in a hug.

"What is Gabe going to do? How is he going to react to this? What if he stops talking to me? What if he stops liking me?"

"Maya, calm down. Gabe likes you way too much to just stop liking you that quickly. Everyone makes mistakes. Besides, he can't exactly stop talking to you. We'll be living in the same house as him for the next 3 weeks. He's bound to talk to you at some point. Plus, he doesn't have to know about this."