That question tagging thingy everyone's tagging me in...

Okay. So as you can tell, I've received many requests to do one of these 13 question things that apparently interest people. So I just figured I might as well do it because I don't know, why the hell not?

Okay. Here it goes.

Would you rather kiss Peyton Meyer for an episode of Girl Meets World and have it edited out, or would you rather have the same thing happen with Corey?

PEYTON ALL THE WAY BITCHACHOS.

Sorry, I got a bit worked up there.

But it's not my fault that he's hot as FUUUUCCC-- I mean fudge.

Yeah, he's as hot as a hot fudge sundae.

That's what I was going to say.

But seriously though. Look at that picture in the media. Like damn😍

Hello you sexy beast.

Okay I swear I'm done now.

Question número dos:

Do you have a large group of friends or a small group of friends?

I have a large group in both the internet world and the real life face-to-face social interaction world. (Shoutout to novalynn29 LiveLaughLove0516 HopeAndStar0516 ggmarsh Taby_1084 ). I would tag more but I don't got time for that. Plus, none of my real life face-to-face social interaction world friends have Wattpad accounts (except for one, shoutout to Shannon whenever she reads this.)

Online best friends:

Holy chicken nugget, there's so many.

Megan, Gracie, Estrella, Esperanza, Taby, Anna, Caitlyn, and all of you other beautiful creatures.

Real life siblings?

I have one older brother named Layne, he's 17 and pretty much my personal chauffeur. *flips hair over shoulder* Yeah, that's right. I have my own personal chauffeur. Fight me.

Anywho, my other sibling is my half brother, he just turned three on January 18th and he is the cutest thing ever.

What state do you live in?

*thinks to self* this one isn't stalkerish or creepy at all...........

Just kidding!

Or am I?

But let's get serious guys, you need to stop distracting me.

I live in Washington.

Get it?

Got it?

Good.

Do you have any family members that live in a different state than you?

Yes, I do. I have 2 aunts in California and I have one that lives in Florida.

Which raises the question in my mind..

Why have I only been to Disneyland once and why have I never even been to Florida?

Geez, fam.

You need to step up your game.

You makin me look like a fool.

Peybrina or Brabrina?

Ha.

Haha.

Hahaha.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

WHAT KIND OF A QUESTION IS THAT?

THATS FUNNY.

YOU THINK I ACTUALLY STILL SHIP BRADLEY AND SABRINA.

LOL NAH.

PEYBRINA ALL THE WAY.

Sorry for that, I don't mean to come off as rude, but there is no part of me that still ships Bradley and Sabrina. Sorry if you guys still like Brabrina, but I mean I guess all I can say is the truth hurts.

How old are you?

Seriously?

You want an answer to that?

Read my ask book, that's my answer to that.

What is your favorite color?

Refer to question 8.

In case you weren't paying attention, that was the question before this.

All time favorite video?

The Roll Call Song by Twaimz.

MY NAME IS ISSA
YEAH
BUT YOU CAN CALL ME TWAIMZ
AND IM THE BA-A-ADEST BITCH
SO PLEASE DONT GET IN MY WAY

Don't hate me cause you ain't me.

Question XI:

Joshaya or Lucaya?

Here we go again with the mindless questions.

I mean isn't it obvious?

Joshaya.

HAHAHAHA JK JK LUCAYA TO DA MOON.

Deepest, darkest, most personal secret?

Okay guys.

This is big.

Like, really big.

I'm Hannah Montana.

IM SO SORRY I DIDNT WANT TO KEEP IT FROM YOU GUYS PLEASE DONT KILL ME

And, last but not least, question 13.

If you were stranded on an island and could only bring seven things, what would they be?

1. The squad.

2. My phone

3. A phone charger for said phone

4. A really long extension cord to charge my phone that has built in wifi.

5. A yacht so I could travel back in style

6. Enough gas for the yacht to get me back to mainland, preferably California.

7. A special spell from Harry Potter that keeps me and the squad protected from any danger (Ex. Storms, diseases, etc.)

Okay, so that's it! That was actually a lot easier than I thought it would be.

Okay byyeeeeee!