Chapter 1

Katelyn's POV

Hi, my name is Katelyn and I'm 16. Turning 17 in November 2nd 2012 (My real age is 16, I made that up !). I'm living in a small town with my adopted family somewhere in Nashville. I have a brother named Niall, you hear it right, Niall Horan from the famous English/Irish boyband- One Direction !

I'm dating one of America's famous boyband- Big Time Rush. I'm dating the lead singer Kendall Schmidt. Well, this is how we met on our birthdays. Flashback:

It was my sweet 16th birthday, Niall and the rest of the One Direction boys decided to bring me to a club to celebrate my sweet 16th birthday ! As I was having a good time I saw this handsome boy was staring at me across the club. While the boys were busy talking, I sneaked my way out.

I smiled at the boy, he smiled back too. "Hi, my name is Katelyn." I started to introduce myself to him. "My name's Kendall. I'm from the famous American boyband BTR." he said. I was so surprised that I met Kendall on my birthday ! I heard the other guys coming from the main door and together they are BTR .

"Happy Birthday, Kendall !" Logan said. Gee, I didn't know Kendall and I share the same birthday. "So Kendall, what is your wish on this red letter day ?" James asked.

"Well, I need to find the girl of my dream," Kendall said.

"You wish that every year ! " Carlos said.

"But I did found the girl of my dreams !" Kendall said which made the guys confused.

"Who ?" they asked.

He pointed to me. "Her ? !" They asked.

Kendall nodded, "Yes, it's her ! Katelyn !"

*END OF FLASHBACK *

And that's how I became Kendall's cover girl. Niall and the rest of the One Direction boys gave me an iPod Touch. I've been wishing this for all these years, so they know what I want. I take the iPod and listen to the music that I love !

When I came back from the party, I saw a box wrapped up with some fancy paper. I just ignored it. Niall comes with a cup of water in his hand. "Hey Katelyn, it has your name on it," he said handing me the box. When I open the box, it's a charm bracelet. And it has a letter 'K' on it.

There's a note :

Dear Katelyn, Happy 16th Birthday ! Hope you will like it.

Well, who would give me a charm bracelet on my sweet 16th Birthday ? I wonder why ?

*BACK IN ENGLAND*

William's POV

Hi, my name is William Arthur Philip Louis. I'm the eldest grandson to my grandmother, Queen Elizabeth II and grandfather Prince Philip- Duke of Edinbrugh. And the eldest son to father Prince Charles Philip Arthur George and mother, Lady Diana Spencer as known as Princess Diana of Wales.

I have a younger brother name Prince Henry Charles Albert David and I have a younger sister name Princess Katelyn Elizabeth Diana Spencer. She's the lost princess of England for 16 years. We give her the charm bracelet that my mum left behind before she died in an awful accident in Paris in 31st August 1997, two years after Katelyn was born.

My wife, Kate Middleton, Duchess of Cambridge and I hoping that Katelyn would attend my wedding last year unfortunately she was still not found. We are really worried, Kate would like to meet Katelyn because I know she and Katelyn would have a great time so does my younger brother.

I'm in my room looking at Katelyn's baby pictures. How cute ! But I still miss her for 16 years. I'm still deep in my thougths, Kate sits beside me and put a hand on my shoulder. "Don't worry, we will find Katelyn. Besides we already gave her the charm bracelet that mum left behind before she died and Katelyn will reveal her curiousity." she comforted me.

I hope Kate is right.

*BACK IN NASHVILLE*

Katelyn's POV

It's a fine January morning, the first day of school. Niall knocks on my door, "Katelyn, time for school. You don't want to be late for your freshmen year do you ?" Niall walks away, I got up from bed and pick the perfect outfit for school. I'm wearing a pink dress until my knees. It is similar to the Duchess Kate's wardrobe. I look into the mirror and let out a deep sigh.

Niall drives me to school and picks me up everyday. Sometimes he would ask BTR to pick me up because 1D is really busy sometimes. When I reach the school gate, my best friends Crystal, Andre and Tori are waiting for me. "Hey guys !" I hug them. "Hey Katelyn, your early today," Tori said with a chuckle.

"I make Niall to drop me off early. He has a really busy schedule for his new album." I said which makes us crack up. The school bell rings and everyone into their respective classes.During lunch time, Crystal notices the charm bracelet that I'm wearing.

"Nice charm bracelet, K," she said. "Thank you. I don't know who gave it to me two months back." I said with a confuse look. After school, I go to the school's library to do some research on my charm bracelet. But in the end, I did not find out any answers, I'm very disappointed.

Niall picks me up from school, "How is everything today, K. You seemed blue today, what's wrong ?" he asks. "Well, remember the bracelet I received two months ago ?" I said. "Yeah, why ?" Niall asks again.

"I went to the school library to do some research on this charm bracelet I've been wearing. Nothing came out in the end." I sigh.

"You will find out soon," he said. I hope he is right.