Alpha Aiden

She's sassy, one Hell of a damn badass and to top it all off, a fearless she-wolf. She is also a loving and sweet daughter of an Alpha of GoldenDream pack whom have been known as one of the top 5 most feared packs in the Lycan World.

She has every feature a girl wishes for; both human and wolf form. She is next in line to be a she-alpha but her pack members need a man who can do it all, even though they all know her true power.

We all have flaws, right?

When she returns to her territory after visiting the human city, the horrific scene will make her run. Someone needs the blood that runs in her veins and they are desperate.

She is Davina Rosales.

His pack is the most feared and also the most successful one in the Lycan World. The Moon Blood. The alpha himself, especially, making him and his pack number one in the top 5 most feared packs in wolf history. Stories of the Moon Blood's alpha has been travelled through ear to ear, stories that will haunt people's dreams and nightmares. He is cruel, vicious and merciless who sees satisfaction in killing a rogue who dares to step foot into his territory. He doesn't believe in second chances and you could also call him cold-hearted but that all changes when he stumbles upon Davina Rosales, his one and only mate.

He is Aiden Brooklyn.

Darkness lingers around the both of them and only themselves and the faith of their pack members could support them. Secrets then, begin to unravel furiously.

{Mature Content}

-A king Only Bows Down To His Queen -