Chapter 13 - Reunion

"Rise and shine sleeping beauty!" I heard a masculine voice shout as I groaned, grabbing a pillow from the floor before putting it over my head.

The pillow was suddenly ripped out of my hold and the sound of the curtains withdrawing, letting the sunshine pass my eyelids as I whined.

"Get the fuck out and if you do, I'll probably spare you!" I shouted at the person who was disturbing my beauty sleep, my eyes still shut before pulling the blanket over my face.

"Now, who would want to kill their own mate?" the stranger questioned, butterflies suddenly erupted in the pits of my stomach as I threw the covers onto the floor, opening one eye.

"Someone who's crazy?" I questioned in a teasing tone.

Aiden chuckled before asking, "are you going to be in heat anytime soon?"

I instantly threw a round, black pillow at his handsome face.

"Well, I hope not, I heard that shit hurts like hell," I answered with a pout as Aiden shook his head in amusement before taking a seat beside me, my eyes dancing around his delicious abs.

"Get up," he ordered, dragging my arm which meant, dragging my body off the bed, groaning at the pain that was suddenly coursing through my ass when it hit the floor.

"Is there something special today?" I questioned, making my way towards the en suite, adding a little sway into my hips, earning a little growl from the Alpha, himself.

After I finished my morning routine, I slipped into a pair of pink sweatpants with a black tank top, letting my hair down naturally for once before descending the staircases, making my way into the kitchen where a strong scent of waffles slammed into my nostrils.

"Is someone making breakfast?" I asked teasingly once I saw Aiden, whom was still shirtless, his biceps flexing as my wolf purred at the sight.

I rolled my eyes when I saw his washed out jeans hanging low on his hips where his Calvin Klein's was taking a sneak peak.

"Must you always look so good?" he questioned, licking his lips whilst putting the waffles on two plates.

"Please, I don't even try," I answered playfully, flipping my hair to the back before grabbing the plate of waffles then making my way towards the dining table.

"I've made plans for today," he stated, putting a piece of waffle in his mouth as I took a bite out of mine. "We're going to claim the GoldenDream land as the Moon Blood's."

I almost choked on my waffle as a strong hand patted my back softly. "What?"

"I thought you may want to have a piece of where you grew up back," he answered, shrugging. "Of course, elders will be placed there with a group of Pack Fighters and Guards."

I only nodded. "Did you clean the house?"

He nodded in response. "Yeah, it's been renovated if you don't mind that. We made it look like a nursing home but it really isn't."

"Okay," I whispered with a shrug.

A twinge of sadness erupted in the pits of my stomach.

"But today, we're going to inspect on the place before the elders move in," he said, taking his empty plate to the dishwasher.

"And I'm pretty sure I'm coming," I replied, following his actions as he flashed me a grin. "Let's get going now!"

"Of course, something wrong with it?"

"Nah, just a turn on." And with that, he approached me with a kiss on the forehead before running towards the stairs, assuming to get changed.