Chapter 30 - Top Priority

AIDENS POV

"Get the fuck out!" I shouted, using a bit of authority in my voice as Ace ducked down after I threw a heavy textbook at him.

"Dude, calm down," Ace snarled, clenching his fists.

"It's too painful," I hissed, holding the sides of my head, knowing that Davina had been punched here and there.

I had realised nothing was aimed at her stomach, which I was fucking thankful for.

When I heard the shocking news of Davina being pregnant with our pup and the future Alpha, I almost shifted in happiness. I knew Davina was doing her very best to keep our pup protected from the fucking rogues.

Rogues.

That word sent me into a killing frenzy. My wolf growled loudly inside my head, wanting to shift as I could feel my eyes darken by the way Ace placed his hands up in the air as if to say he surrenders. My breath turned into pants as I clenched and unclenched my fists.

"Breathe Alpha, breathe," Ace said in a soothing tone.

I shook my head, knowing the only person that can calm me down has been abducted.

I stormed out of the office, pushing Ace aside in the process as I walked outside. I was expecting to smell my mate's scent but I was left disappointed. I was so close to shifting until I heard Ken's voice, ringing through the trees.

I looked to my left to see Ken and his tracker group run to me half naked with excitement, evident in their jumping. I frowned at their smiles as Ken pants heavily in front of me.

"We've found our Luna," he announced, his eyes full of pure happiness.

My wolf was on high alert now as I could feel the happy vibes emanating from him. I could also tell that George and his group glowed with the same happiness as I looked behind to see Ace, nodding in my direction before running into the Pack House to deliver the news to Alpha Sean.

"Thank you Ken," I whispered as I looked at him before looking at his group. "Thank you all."

"We would risk our own lives to save our beloved Luna," one of my trackers said with delight.

I nodded in response and turned around to see Alpha Sean, his Beta and many Pack Fighters jog in our direction. I could tell he was also glowing with relief as he reached me, placing both hands on my shoulders which made me cock an eyebrow at him.

"Time to beat some fucking assess," Alpha Sean said, smirking at me then towards the crowd of Pack Fighters and Trackers that had gathered closely around us.

For a man who's 45 years old, he knew what was up.

~~~~

I watched every men and women pile into ten black vans, my Pack and Alpha Sean's combined. I got into the first van with Alpha Sean as Jake started the car, following by the rest behind.

"Luna Davina isn't far from here," Ken said, poking his head through the two seats. "The group of rogues are small but their scent is strong which meant that their skills are also good."

I nodded at Ken's intel before he placed a map on my lap with a red marker drawn on it with a big, red X where my mate was located. "Step on it," I commanded Jake who nodded, determination shown in his eyes before the car started rolling.

~~~~

It took a few hours to reach my uncle's small, rogue Pack. We had parked the vans just a few kilometres away so they wouldn't be able to sense our presence. We all climbed out before running over our plan again.

Our plan was whoever found Davina first, would bring her straight back to safety, no questions asked. I looked around to see the Pack Fighters and Trackers showing bravery and determination as their eyes darkened, ready to kill if needed.

"If you die, you die in honour for your Pack, your leader but remember, your top priority is Luna Davina. Clear as day?"

"Clear."

It was my turn, my wolf firing up. "Leave Raymond to me. I shall deal him with my own hands."

I saw all heads no towards Alpha Sean and I before they all knelt down on their knees, including our Betas. Alpha Sean and I gave each other a look before giving them all a stern nod as if to say, we're proud.

"We bow down to our leaders in respect-" Ace started, looking up at me as a smirk played on his lips.

"-and we thank you for your faith you have in all of us," Luke finished.

After they finished their little speech, Luke and Ace stood up, following by the others as they started cheering for a few seconds before silencing themselves. Alpha Sean and I looked at each other before shifting into our wolves, my wolf hungry to kill.

Alpha Sean and I slowly headed towards the battle ground as I heard bones crack and clothes shred behind.

We're coming for you, Davina.