Chapter 15 - Heat ***MATURE CONTENT***

I sat upright at the sudden pain that washed throughout my whole, entire body. The foreign yet painful sensations forced me to clench the bed sheets in my clammy palms, my body trembling as a small whimper escaped my lips, making sure I don't wake up Aiden beside me. I whipped my head around to the digital clock sitting on my nightstand, 3:15 am.

My inner wolf screamed as the pulse steers throughout the full length of my back side, exploding tremendously. I couldn't help but allowed a painful scream escape my lips, wakening Aiden up beside me. My throat was getting parched every second of my existing life, my hands flying to my throat as if to stop the feelings of it.

My wolf howled in pain as she desperately called for our mate whom had been standing in the corner of the room, looking horrified at my sudden movements but his eyes suddenly darkened just as my body, on their own accord, arched off the bed.

I let out a loud gasp as I felt the violent pain but also the pleasure that first began from my neck then echoed throughout my body, spreading through every tensed muscles. I screamed at the pain, tugging on my light shirt that somehow weighed heavier than before.

A growl escaped my lips as my eyes shifted themselves towards Aiden who was crouched forward a bit, a visible buldge in his boxers as I craved for him.

"Do...you...not...understand?" I managed to ask through my heavy breaths as his lustful eyes snapped towards my face. "I'm in fucking heat!"

"Your scent..." he trailed off with a husky voice which only made my wolf crave for our mate even more.

MATURE SCENE

I screamed at the excruciating pain that coursed through my body as I watched Aiden walk over to our bed in the corner of my eyes whilst biting my lip. I could already feel the metallic taste in my mouth as Aiden climbed on top of me, arching my back at the sudden urge to be close to him.

"Shhh, you might wake up everyone," Aiden whispered playfully before his lips came crashing down onto mine.

His lips moved with mine in rhythm whilst positioning himself in between my legs before I parted my lips to give him permission to slip his tongue in. Our tongues danced together as I moaned in pleasure in the kiss, my hands tugging his brunette hair softly and my legs, wrapped around his naked torso. Just as I arched my back even more, I felt the buldge in between my inner thighs as I heard him grunt.

His lips travelled down my neck, leaving me a lingering feeling as I moaned at every kills he stole, every bite he stole and every sucking moment he gave me.

Once he reached the hem lines of my lace underwear, he tugged at it, his eyes searching in mine for permission. My wolf was howling in content as I bit my lip harder, nodding in approval before he quickly slipped the material off of me, slowly.

I was now bare.

Exposed.

I watched Aiden lick his pink, plump lips as his eyes glowed with lust. His head stooped low over my clït as I felt his lips meet my entrance. My legs trembled at the sudden sensation as he lifted them onto his shoulders whilst I clenched the bed sheets. My eyes rolled to the top in pleasure as he kissed the top of my clït several times before pulling himself upwards so that his face was just inches from mine.

In the corner of my eye, I caught a glimpse of Aiden taking a condom out of his nightstand draw before he quickly slipped out of his boxers then slipped the latex on his erection.

Before I could even let out a moan, his erection met my entrance and with one, hard thrust, he was already inside. I felt his hands reach for mine, intertwining them at the top of my head as he started thrusting hard. I screamed at the pain as he rocked on top of my body, sweat starting to form on my forehead and in between our palms.