Chapter 22 - All For Davina's Safety

AIDENS POV

It's been a week since I allowed that stupid, little ass rogue stay in my pack. He has not yet done the trial but Ace thought he should do it soon, just in case one of my Pack Members gets a little freaked out. My beautiful mate has been looking after Julia, attending to her needs whilst Staci spent a lot of time with her mate, Ben.

"Is everything alright, Alpha?" Danny asked, observing me with worry and concern before bowing to me in submission.

I nodded my head in response, a blank façade falling over my face. I sensed Davina's happiness through our bond as my wolf purred.

I looked up to see Danny gathering his things already as I spoke up, "do you have any information on the rogue?"

"Ben is a former member of Wolf Dirt," Danny answered immediately. "He was shunned out because he had accidentally slept with the Beta's mate. I also found out that Staci is his second mate since his first had died in a rogue attack."

Wolf Dirt? I questioned myself. I ran a hand through my hair in frustration and nodded. "That's all for today. Make sure you attend to your Luna's needs."

Danny bowed in submission again before leaving my office as I shrunk into my comfortable chair and sighed heavily, looking at three pile of papers on my desk.

Ever since I had released Ben, word has been spread to all the Packs around the entire world that the vicious Moon Bloods's Alpha has allowed a rogue to escape which led to my Pack Members confused but never questioning their loyalty to me.

I walked out of the house in need for fresh air and my mate's scent to calm me down. I walked around the Pack Grounds, observing every child who were enjoying themselves happily with each other as the thought of Brea suddenly crossed through my mind. My wolf saddened at the lost of his twin as I clenched my fists at my side.

If it wasn't for Davina, I would've ripped Ben into shreds.

I looked up at the sky with my hands inside my pocket as I thought to myself, I'm sorry Brea but I promise, I won't let any other rogues go. I hope you can forgive me.

"Alpha!" a familiar, masculine voice shouted as I sighed and pivoted around to see Ace running to me, a smile plastered on his face.

"Ace," I said in acknowledgement. "Something wrong?"

"I named my pup," he exclaimed happily. "If it's a male, it's going to be Dominic and if it's a girl then it'll be Aura."

I nodded my head in approval as we headed towards the Pack House, many Pack Members either bowed their heads in my direction or nod at me in submission. "Sounds good, Ace."

"Is there going to be a mini Aiden and Davina soon?" Ace questioned, wiggling his eyebrows as I rolled my eyes.

"Soon," I answered quietly, causing him to burst out in laughter.

I headed towards the Pack House to see many of my Pack Members of all ages crowding around Julia who was grinning widely. Ace chuckled before making his way towards her, taking a seat beside her as they all cheered for him.

I sighed but just as I was about to turn around, a delicious scent crawled up my nostrils as small hands covered both of my eyes, my tense body relaxing under its soft touch.

"Guess who?" a familiar, beautiful voice rung next to my ears, my wolf perking up in joy.

"Wow, that's kind of hard," I answered teasingly, faking a dramatic sigh as the hands were immediately taken off my eyesight.

The small figure stood in front of me with a pout, my wolf growling in hunger.