Chapter 18 - A date ***MATURE CONTENT***

I watched the children from my bedroom window pile into three Range Rovers that was parked on the Pack Grounds, getting ready to head to school. I was home schooled after I turned sixteen because my father informed me that my head wasn't in the game and besides, I didn't have many human friends that I could count on.

I sighed, descending the staircase, expecting a horrifying scent to crawl up my nostrils yet none of them came at all, last night memories replaying inside my head.

My eyes danced around the kitchen, Aiden talking to Rachel as I noticed that they were frowning at each other as if they were deep into a conversation. I gulped and looked down at the tiles where I threw the bouquet of roses, a lifeless hand hidden inside but the floor was completely empty.

"Are you okay?" Rachel asked quietly, standing up slowly as she approached me.

"Where's the roses with the...?" I trailed off, pointing to the floor where the roses has been last night before looking up at Aiden to see him approaching me swiftly with a blank façade, pulling me into an embrace.

He stroked my hair with his fingers as I could sense Rachel leaving us to our moment. I placed my chin on his hard chest, his glowing brown eyes staring into my blue ones with happiness and desire.

"Do you want to go on a date with me?" Aiden questioned out of the blue. "You deserve a break after going through hell."

My mouth gaped open but suddenly formed into a wide smile. My heart skipped a beat at his words as butterflies attacked my stomach.

"When?" I asked excitedly as I pulled myself away from his hold and was now jumping n the sofa, hearing his groans.

"Now," he answered with a sexy smirk. "I got the day off today so hurry and get your lazy ass changed."

I threw my head back and laughed, racing him towards our bedroom and unfortunately, he won. He swooped me into his arms as I rolled my eyes and playfully punched his hard chest a couple of times before giving up, knowing that he wouldn't budge at all.

"Whoever dresses the fastest, wins," he declared, quickly placing me on the floor gently before bolting for our closet.

My jaw dropped, leaping towards my part of the closet and quickly slipped on a pair of high-waisted, faded, ripped denim jeans and a white singlet. I looked back to see Aiden who was still looking through his clothes, my inner wolf howling in joy that we would win after all before I grabbed a grey cardigan that reached just past my ass.

I rushed towards my vanity and brushed through my long, brunette hair down and applied a light coat of makeup. I jumped out of my seat and grabbed a beige purse before running out of the walk-in closet, shouting, "done!"

My eyes widened at Aiden who was fake-yawning whilst resting against the headboard of the bed. I swore only a minute ago, he was still looking through his closet. He threw on a pair of maroon, skinny jeans and a white t-shirt that clung onto his body, outlining his abs as his hair was some sort of a natural yet messy look.

I caught his eyes roaming around my body as I watched them turn dark before they moved upwards, his meeting mine.

I smirked, motioning towards my body, "are you craving this?"

Without hesitation, he nodded.

I laughed as I had to drag him off the bed so we could get an early start. He slumped an arm around me, kissing my temples before leading me to the back of our home where his Ferrari was parked outside the garage.

I sighed in content as he led me to the passenger seat, opened the door for me before I questioned, "well aren't you a gentleman?"

He cocked an eyebrow. "Get your sexy ass inside."