Chapter 7 - Man To Wolf

"What's the matter?" Julia asked as she pulled me towards the cash register whilst I pulled Aiden's black hood over my head in attempt to hide my face. "And you know it's not sunny in here so you don't need the hood."

"Just hurry up with the order," I hissed quietly as Julia placed both of her hands in the air in surrender before asking, "what do you want?"

"I lost my appetite," I answered as she shrugged in response before turning around to face a smiling young woman.

In the corner of my eye, I could see the small group of men walk in my direction. My heart beat quickened whilst I moved closer to Julia who was staring at me as if I was hallucinating. Once the men walked out of Subway, I took off my hood and let out a breath I didn't know I had been holding onto.

"I just got a mind-link from Danny and he says he wants to meet them outside," she said with a soft smile. "Alpha is angry that you have been out for too long." Julia chuckled as she took her order and paid for the good.

I nodded as we both headed outside to see Danny and Ian leaning against the bench with a couple of girls, swarming around them like a bunch of bees. I could already see Danny and Ian look uncomfortable as they tried moving forward but to only have one of the girls push them back. I sucked in a breath as a cold shiver ran down my spine as I felt an oh-so-familiar touch on my shoulder, turning me around quickly to only meet the face that I had been avoiding. The man in front of me snarled viciously as I took a step back whilst Julia quickly ran over to Danny and Ian, alerting them on the situation.

I knew the man; he was the one I punched repeatedly in the jaw as the purple bruises happened to still be there.

I glared at him but to only see him smirk as a couple of his friends began to make an appearance behind him. "You should be far away from me girl after what you have done to my friend and I," he spoke as he clenched his fists at his side, angrily. "What the hell do you think you're doing here?"

I scoffed. "I apparently live here now," I answered harshly as I could feel the presence of Danny and Ian from behind, feeling the confidence rise within me.

He looked behind me and saw Danny and Ian growl quietly as he smirked, showing rotten teeth. "And you've brought friends."

"Sure," I snapped in response.

"Well, I'm going to have to deal with you, including the, don't I?" he questioned as his friends laughed humourlessly.

"Aye Tyler, the boys look so childish," one of his friends commented, making me snarl.

"And you speak like a teenage boy," I replied, making his friend spit in my face. I gagged at the slimy thing on my face as I slowly wiped it off with Aiden's sleeve. My inner wolf growled, now on high alert as she pushed herself to surface, wanting to shift and rip their heads off their body.

All hell has already broken loose for Ian and Danny for they both lunged at the man's friends, punching the shit out of them. I decided to join, knowing that I needed to help them out, both as a friend and a Luna until reality slammed into me. We were in a place where we were surrounded by humans.

"Stop!" I shouted but both Ian and Danny disobeyed my commands. This time I used my alpha tone that was already rising in my throat, "STOP!" Yet the humans were still walking around busily, minding their own business.

All men looked at me like I was a crazy witch but Tyler's eyebrows narrowed in as he grinned mischievously. "Now this, has gotten so much better."

I frowned at the comment as he grabbed my hood, lifting me up into the air as Julia tried lunging for him but to only be knocked out by one of his men. I growled loudly, not caring I was exposing myself to a bunch of humans and tried clawing at them but to only find mself clawing the air. I heard Ian and Danny's groans, already sensing the fact that they have been beaten up as Tyler started walking towards the woods.

I felt the hood tighten around my neck as I started choking, my lungs closing up but desperate for air. I could feel every breath slip out of my grasp. I grabbed onto the jumper and tried pulling it downwards but Tyler's large hand tightened around the hood and gave it a good squeeze as my inner wolf howled for oxygen.