Chapter 32 - Mine

It's been three weeks since I've returned home safely.

A lot had happened during those weeks like. Firstly, Julia had demanded Ace to create a private funeral for her sister which the invitation had only extended towards Rachel and I. Secondly, a few days later after the funeral, Rachel and her two groups of people that had accompanied her had returned back home to Australia, her loving mate and pup who I heard was ecstatic for her return. Thirdly, Julia and I's baby bumps were getting bigger as our mates were getting excited by the day. Julia and Ace had already decided their names whilst Aiden kept on making a long list on what our pup's name should be.

"Let's put the letter, B, for your Brea," I had recommended which caused Aiden to drop all things he was holding and looked at me with happiness in his eyes.

"Should we?" he had questioned, a bit hesitant.

I had laughed and nodded, kissing his cheek before returning back to my pregnant cave, as Aiden called it.

Today was just one of those normal days where Julia and I would sit anywhere in the Pack Grounds, surrounding ourselves by children so we would know how it felt like. The Pack Members had already noticed the bump on my stomach as they started making decorations and already buying new clothes.

Aiden and Ace had been distant lately, travelling around the country to talk with the other Alphas that I was not a threat and I would never harm anyone with my blood. Most Alphas agreed and decided to back off but there were still a few who was uncertain but one did say that they didn't want the Moon Bloods to attack them and take over their lands.

"Davina, are you listening?" Julia asked, waving a hand in my face as I blinked twice, nodding my head with a smile.

The warm breeze picked up and the children around Julia and I were admiring the baby bumps which I thought was adorable.

"I was listening," I answered, biting my lip hoping that she wouldn't she through my lie.

"No you weren't," Julia replied, shaking her head in amusement.

I looked up at the night sky and realised that the stars were twinkling extra brightly today, the trees caging the Pack Grounds were decorated with fairy lights. Julia had told me that it was for a special occasion and I didn't bother asking what the special occasion was.

I realised that the Pack Members were beginning to file out one by one and formed a large circle, making me turn around a little bit too fast. A large hand held onto my arm to steady me as I looked up to see Jake with a smile, helping me stand upright as the three of us walked to the circle.

My heart rate increased as I saw little children holding little baskets, dancing in the middle as they threw rose petals on the ground. I arched my eyebrow in confusion as the other side of the circle split into two, revealing the most handsome man that has walked this Earth alive.

Aiden walked out in a blue button up shirt, the sleeves rolled up to his elbows and a pair of black jeans. I watched his hair stay put and his brown eyes staring at me with pure happiness. My wolf purred at the beautiful sight as I swooned right on the spot.

Jake tugged me forward as I gulped, letting him guide me to the centre of the circle and in the middle of the rose petals where Aiden met me. Jake retreated back into the crowd as I looked up to see Aiden's eyes, his lips instantly crashing his lips onto mine.

On instinct, my eyes fluttered close as I wrapped my arms around his neck, inhaling his scent as he filled the kiss with passion and love before pulling away, leaving me breathless.

"Everyone has gathered her to witness a very special moment," Aiden announced, loud and clear.

My heart beat increased rapidly as the world stopped around me when Aiden knelt down onto one knee, pulling out a red, velvet box.

Tears were brimming my eyes as my shaking hands covered my mouth whilst I watched him open the small box, revealing the most beautiful ring I have ever seen in my whole entire existence.

The ring was gorgeous as the silver glimmered in the moonlight, tears running down my cheeks like waterfalls. It was rare for any wolf, let alone an Alpha, to propose to their mates because we did things differently to humans. Once you completed the mate bond, you were bounded together as if already married.

"Davina Reginald Rosales, will you do the honour of becoming my wife as humans call it?" his deep voice questioned into the silent night, the mon whooping and the women swooning out loud.

"I will," I whispered, knowing that everyone could hear me with their enhanced hearings.

Aiden grinned before slipping the ring onto my finger, the ring settling just perfectly. I squealed which earned a chuckle from Aiden as he rose. I jumped onto him and was prepping his handsome face with kisses.

He grabbed my face with two of his hands and stared into my eyes for a moment. His eyes darkened as he gave me a smirk, devouring my lips for a minute or so.

He pulled away, placing me gently on the ground before taking two steps away from me as I stared at him in utter confusion. "You are my queen."

My eyes lit up as a smirk played on my lips. "Alpha, Bow Down To Me."

Aiden nodded and knelt down before me without hesitation as gasps erupted amongst the crowd. I watched him lower his head in a submissive bow. As an Alpha blood, I knew it would be hard to bow to another wolf in such a way, even if it was his or her mate.

Before I could tell him he could stand, the other male wolves started bowing down like Aiden as I gasped. The women smiled as they all lowered their heads in my direction, my heart fluttering as my wolf howled in dominance.

Once I recovered, Aiden stood up along with the men as he made his way back to me, his body pressed against mine.

"You are mine and my queen," he whispered seductively as my body melted into his arms.

A smile made its way back to my lips as I pressed them against his which earned very loud cheers from the crowd.

A King Only Bows Down To His Queen.