Project partners

Hi my names Ariana and I'm 18, I'm in my senior year at school. I guess you could say I've always been the 'perfect student' and 'model child'. As I've never got into any kind of trouble in or out of school and I always do my homework and hand it in early. As you can probably tell..I'm not exactly popular. To be honest I'm a loner, Im one of those kids that just blends into the background. I spend most of my time studying in the school library or at home. I had the worst day at school today, my geography teacher Mrs York told us we have to do a project in pairs. Not only that I'm paired up with the school bad boy, Justin Bieber. He's hot but I swear he doesn't even know I exist. Especially since he dates all the hot popular cheerleaders, including his latest..head cheerleader Vanessa. He ended it 3 weeks ago and she's still all over him like a rash. Anyway, after class he came over to me an was like "Hi..you're Adriana right?" I just looked at him and corrected him..what a jerk! Then he asks me over to his house tonight at 10 to 'get to know each other'. I was thinking 'you're only bothering with me cause you're stuck with me' but I agreed anyways.
-
It's 9:45pm I better fix myself up a bit to go to Justin's. I put on some make-up and let my hair fall over my shoulders. I have to admit I look cute, I leave the house and walk to Justin's. He's standing on the front path smoking.

Justin: Hey, come in

I go inside and He throws the finished cigar on the grass and follows me in.
I stand shyly and look around, Justin sits on the couch.

Me: You're house is really pretty
Justin: Thanks
Me: -smiles- It's okay..look I'm just gonna say this now..if you don't wanna work with me it's okay. If you want I'll just do the project by myself but put both of our names on it.
He looks at me and I look back at him
Justin: Its not that I don't wanna work with you. I dont even know you
Me: It's cause you're too busy with your h*e of a girlfriend
Justin: I'm single

I smile but frown at him confused

Me: Then why is Vanessa always all over you?
Justin: Because like you said shes a h*e

I smirk

Me: I'm sorry that was out of line..I shouldn't have said that about her..so what do you wanna know about me?
Justin: Anything
Me: Um..I'm a straight A student, my favourite subject is maths and in my spare time I study

Justin looks at me

Justin: Seriously?

I look back and nod

Me: Yeah
Justin: Look, I'm not trying to be rude or anything like that but this is why people blank and ignore you. Its boring. If all you do is school school school it makes you look boring. This is why no one will bother with trying with you because you dont go out and have fun, party, sneak out, ditch assignments, have sex be a teenager. You're hot you're really f**king hot and I think you could even beat Ness on that whole popularity thing but not like this. Its boring.
Me: I don't fit in in society thats why I keep to books an school an- wait...you think I'm hot?
Justin: Yes, I do. And because you never try. You're to busy with your head in books. My advice would be to stop this whole nerd act, I know your parents. I know youre doing this for them. Maybe try something new for yourself

I smile and bite my lip

Me: Yeah you're right...I am doing this for them. Yeah...I deserve to be a teenager

I smirk

Me:..How do I do that though like you said no one bothers with me, to be honest I'd love to be like Vanessa. All the guys want her and all the girls want to be her
Justin: Well first, stop being a teachers pet. Stop always putting your hand up, you dont always have to sit in the front, you dont always have to be early for class, come to parties
Me: Okay, I can do that..I think and I would but I don't get invited to any
Justin: Also maybe dont wear such... Nerdy outfits anymore. And im having one tonight. Come along
Me: I wear nerdy outfits? And I'm already here.
I smirk
Justin: Yeah well the party starts at 11:30 you have time to go home and change
Me: What kind of parties start at after bedtime?!
Justin looks at me
Justin: What are you? 4?
Me: No..I just go to bed at 9 so I can have enough sleep for the next day and be the best that I can be