Who's She?

[caution: this part contains mild violence and a lot of censored cussing]

I wake up in somewhere really dark, I think I'm in the trunk of a car cause I feel like I'm moving. I have duct tape over my mouth and my hands are tied. I'm scared.
Where am I? am I gonna die? You see it all the time in movies, they kidnap the girl and then kill her. Where's Justin? Where's Sean? Can someone please help me?!

I start kicking my feet around, a few minutes later I feel the car stop. The trunk opens but I can't see anything, I then figure out I have a blindfold on too. Great.

They pull me out the car and walk me to a chair. Tie me to it and take off the blindfold and rip off the duct tape. I'm in an abandoned warehouse.

Me: Za? Twist? What the f**k is going on?!
Za: Shut the f**k up!
Me: Tell me what the f**k is going on! Does Sean know about this? Is this some sick joke?!

Za laughs

Za: Damn you might be school smart but you ain't street smart an you clearly don't know who you're f**king with

Me: What's that supposed to mean? Just f**king untie me!!

Za's laugh quickly disappears and he gets out a gun and points it at me

Za: I said. Shut. Up

I decided to listen to him this time, I see a shadow walking towards the 3 of us and comes into the light.

Me: Sean..?
Sean: Thanks boys, I'll take it from here. Oh and I'll have my gun back too

Za passes him the gun and him and Twist stand back.

Me: What is f**ing going on?! Let me go! Now!
Sean: Nah, oh an quit cussing you're pi**ing me off
Me: Sean, baby..please..
Sean: B**ch shut up for f**ks sake. I'm not your baby, you're not mine and you never were. I was f*****g using you. Don't you understand that? You're a joke! Look at you! I only wanted you for one thing and last night I finally got it. But trust me, it wasn't worth the wait.

I look at the floor with tears streaming down my cheeks. He slaps me, grabs my cheeks and forces me to look at him.

Sean: Look at me when I'm talking to you, you little sl*t
Me*trembling voice*: Don't kill me please...can I just go home? I promise.. I-I won't tell anyone about this..just please you're scaring me..
Sean: Scaring you? Oh I haven't even started. And no you're not going home. I need you here where I can keep an eye on you and know where you are every single second of every single day. You're mine now..

He gets in my face

Sean: Got it?!

I nod slowly, I've never been kidnapped before...well let's face it, who has? But I've seen a lot of movies and I've learned that the ones who follow orders and agree with their kidnappers are the ones who survive.
Sean steps away from me, smirks and walks into the darkness towards the door.

Sean*shouts while walking*: Look after  her for me boys

Sean leaves and Za and Twist step forward into the light. I look at Za.

Me: What happened? You were so close to Justin..
Za: Don't mention his name to me
Me: Why?
Za: Just shut up before I make you!

I look at Twist

You: You're quiet, what are you? A lookout?
Twist: You've got some nerve to be acting like a 'badass' with attitude considering you're the one tied up on a chair in an empty warehouse begging Sean not to kill you. So i'd keep my mouth shut and my words limited if I were you.