I miss him

It's been about 3 weeks since the whole 'Justin and Vanessa' situation and I'm totally over him....Okay that's a lie it hurts me every time I see the little b***h. Even when Justin's not around, to be honest that's quite a lot lately. I haven't heard from him either, I know I told him to leave me alone but I didn't expect him to just disappear off the face of the earth.

I know all this change was supposed to be me showing Justin what he's missing but the truth is...I'm the one missing him more than ever. Yeah he hurts me but he also makes me so happy and I've never felt the way I do when I'm around him. But I've ruined it I've practically pushed him into her arms, yeah I like Sean but..he's not Justin.

I miss fighting with him, I miss him coming to my door in the pouring rain or climbing up to my window begging for my forgiveness, I miss his arms around me. I need to win him back but how? he was only hanging with me for a grade, how am I supposed to win someone back who doesn't care about me and doesn't feel anything for me.

I roll over in bed and look at Sean sleeping and shirtless. I'm at his house and we had 'the night' last night but it didn't feel the same as it did with Justin. It just didn't feel right.
Plus he's not how I thought he'd be, to be honest he's pretty intimidating and controlling. It's like I'm his puppet an I gotta do what he says, I gently lift his arm off of around my waist and gently sit up without disturbing him. I get up as quietly as I could and get dressed in last nights clothes, leave 20 mins later and drive home.

I shower and freshen up, I put on fresh underwear and clothes. I put on some blue skinny jeans and a cropped off the shoulder top that shows my stomach. I put some makeup on and go into the park since it was Saturday.
My phone beeps, I look at it expecting it to be from Sean.

Text:
Hi Honey,

Me an your farther have decided to stay another 2 weeks because it's beautiful here.
Sorry sweetie, speak soon

Love you
Mom xxx

"Greeeaaatt" I say to myself as I walk along the path. "Another two weeks of being on my own" I walk passed a girl about my age, she was walking a long haired chihuahua puppy. Then I get an amazing idea.

I'm gonna get a puppy!

I start googling where I could get one, as I'm looking at my phone I knock into someone. I apologized without looking at them.

Me: Oh sorry I didn't see you
??: It's cool

I recognize the voice and look up

Me: Justin?
Justin: Hey beautiful, how you been?

I shrug

Me: Good I guess..
Justin: Good, you look good
Me: Thanks..I'll er see you in school
Justin: Doubt it
Me: Why?
Justin: I dropped out
Me: Why?
Justin: We'll I wasn't getting the grades so I didn't see the point
Me: Well that's too bad..see you around then..
Justin: Hope so

I turn around and walk away while I can't help but smile. I walk around a bit more then start walking towards home, I start getting a feeling that I'm being followed so I change my route home. There was a really weird sense in the air, it was creepily quiet like the place had been deserted for years. I still feel like I'm being followed but I can't see anyone or hear anything...literally nothing other than the rustle of the trees in the wind. I get to my front door but just as I put my key in the lock a hand covered my mouth something hit me really hard on the head and then everything went dark...

[sorry it's short the next part will be longer I swear]