Sleepover

It's been a couple of weeks since I got my first detention but I haven't got one since. When my mom and dad found out about it they said if I got another I'd have to move schools. Oh and I'm also grounded which is weird cause I've never been grounded. So maybe me being the school rule breaker wasn't going to plan but things with Justin are amazing!

He's still being a jerk to me in front of his friends and around school though...well except when we're in private. Since he's allowed in my house to "study" he's here all the time but I'm for sure not complaining.

We're in my kitchen sitting at the kitchen table actually studying.

Justin: Ba..aariana?

I look at him

Me: What did you say?

He tries to cover up the fact he almost called me Babe

Justin:..A-Ariana

I smirk an he giggles a bit

Me: Anyway, what were you saying?
Justin: I'm boreeeddd!

He slouches in the chair and puts his hood up over his eyes, I put my hand on his knee

Me: Well since it's Friday...I have an idea

Justin sits up and lifts his hood up a bit

Justin: I'm listening

I giggle

Me: Well it's like 11:30pm so if I say to my mom that we're tired but we'll carry on first thing tomorrow...
Justin: Ugh do we have to?
Me: Let me finish
Justin: Okay, you were saying?
Me: So if I say we'll carry on studying first thing in the morning and that there wouldn't be any point in you going home to come back..
Justin: Okay...? Where are you going with this?
Me: So I'll make it seem like the most reasonable option would be for you to sleep over

Justin smiles wide

Justin: Are you serious?

I nod and smile

Me: Yeah

I get up and kiss his cheek

Me: Wait here

I go into the living room to my mom an dad

Me:..Mom
Mom: Yeah?
Me: Am I still grounded?
Mom: No
Me: Yay okay and Me and Justin are tired of studying, but I promise we'll carry on tomorrow morning first thing.
Mom: So has Justin left?
Me:..No
Mom: Well go see him out its already 2 and a half hours past your bed time
Me: Well about that..
Mom: About what?
Me: Well there's not really any point in Justin leaving to come back in a few hours if everything we need to study is already here.

My dad looks at me

Dad: What are you trying to say to us
Me: Well..I thinking why doesn't he just stay over? Cause otherwise tomorrow I'll just be waiting for him to get here and he's not exactly punctual but if he's already here we can get up at 7am and carry on studying where we left off....

My mom looks at my dad

Dad*to my mom*: Well..it would make sense for him to stay..plus we're leaving the here at 4am to go on our vacation remember.
Mom*to my dad*: Mm so if Justin was here then there would be a man..well a male in the house to protect her..

I smile at their discussion

Mom*to me*: Okay..he can stay. But on 4 conditions
Me: REALLY!?
Mom: Yes but hear me out. 1. He sleeps down here on the couch alone. 2. You both get up at 7am and start studying, I will be expecting a text at 7am precisely so I know that you're awake. 3. He is here purely to study and he does not step foot in your room and 4. If anything and I mean anything happens to you or the house call me or your farther straight away. Do you understand?
Me: Completely! Oh my gosh! Thank you so much!