Rule Breaker

It's been a week since everything with Justin. Me and him might be good right now but people still treat me like they always have done and I'm getting tired of it. I'm keeping my side of the deal so why isn't Justin keeping his.

It's lunchtime, I'm in the library as usual and Justin is on the basketball courts.
I text him

I feel like doing something,
You in?
~Ari x

I can see Justin from where I'm sitting, I watch him get his phone out and smile at my text, he types and then puts his phone back in his pocket.

You know I am but like what beautiful? 😉
~J x

My phone beeps and I open the message. I shake my head and smirk at the winkey emoji.

Not that kinda something, I mean something that will break the rules. But you gotta do it with me.
~Ari x

I watch Justin get his phone out, read my message while smirking. He looks at the library building and sees me in the window. He types.

Damn lol,
Okay well how much trouble do you wanna get into?
~J X

Ryan's stopped play and is staring at Justin.
Ryan: You done?!
Justin: Huh?
Ryan: Texting that nerd. Are you done?!
Justin: Wha..oh yeah sorry bro. I don't even know how she got my number.
Ryan: Why are you texting her anyway?
Justin: I was telling her to leave me alone
Ryan: Good! Can we get on with the game now?
Justin: Yeah

He puts his phone back in his pocket, my phone beeps again and I read his message.

Haha an Um maybe like detention worthy?
~Ari x

I hit send and watch Justin again but this time he doesn't do anything. He just carries on playing, I check my phone to see if my message sent and it has. I wait a few more minutes.

Me: Fine, I'll go get in trouble myself.

I get up and leave the library without an actual plan of how I was gonna get in trouble.

The lesson after lunch is English and for homework we had to write a 4 page essay on a Shakespeare play. It's also another class that I'm in with Justin. I never used to be but his class got split up so now he's in mine. I check my phone for time, it's 12:50. Lunch finishes at 1.

Me*to myself*: I guess I could "forget" my book so I can't hand my homework in.

By the time I reach my locker I've been back and forth about the whole idea. The bell rings and I get my geography folder and just my English text book, leaving my other book in my locker, walk to English nervously and sit down with the rest of the class. Justin sits at the desk behind me.

Justin: Aye Ari

I ignore him, well he ignored my text right?

Justin: Ari?

I ignore him again and the teacher starts the class. I raise my hand and ask for some paper to write on.

Miss Carr: You need paper? Where's your book?
Me: I-I forgot it..
Miss Carr: But I'm collecting the books in to mark homework. So where is it?!
Me: I-I...w-well..
Justin: Its at my house, Ariana was helping me with my homework last night and she left it. I forgot to bring it in this morning. Sorry Ariana.
Miss Carr: Well, I don't know what I'm more surprised at.

She looks at me then Justin.

Miss Carr: You not having your book or the fact that you've done your homework.

The class sniggers

Miss Carr: Since its your first ever time, I'll let you off but don't let it happen again.

I nod as she passes me some paper and do the classwork.

The lesson finishes 50 mins later and I go to geography.

Me: Why did you do that?
Justin: Do what?
Me: Cover for me
Justin: Well because..Yknow
Me: Thank you but I didn't take my book to class for a reason. I wanted to get a detention, you'd know that if you read your text.
Justin: Ohhhh, sorry. Look I'll help you get in trouble in this lesson okay.
Me: Okay..how?
Justin: Get fake pissed off at me an cuss at me loudly
Me: Cuss? In school?
Justin: Yes! Do you wanna stay little miss perfect all your life?

I shake my head

Justin: Well then you gotta do stuff you don't wanna do.
Me: Okay..
Justin: Go ahead then

I look around and see everyone working on their project, the class is pretty quiet

Justin: Do it
Me: WHAT ARE YOU DOING JUSTIN?! ITS ALL WRONG! ARE YOU PURPOSELY TRYNA F**K THIS UP?!
Mrs York: ARIANA! Don't you dare use that kind of language in my classroom! GET OUT AND GO TO THE PRINCIPLE! YOU'VE GOT A DETENTION!

I look at her and Justin and then walk out of the silent classroom, I smile at Justin as I leave. Justin texts me.

Good job princess😘
~J x

I smile at his text, put my phone in my pocket and wait for the principle outside his office. He comes out a few minutes later.

Principle: Come in and sit down

He walks back in his office and sits behind his desk. I follow him in and sit in front of it.

Principle: Now I've just had an email from your teacher Mrs York telling me that you used offensive language directed at another student.
Me: Y-yeah I did
Principle: Why is that?
Me: Well he was p-..he was annoying me.
Principle: I know working together with someone you don't see eye-to-eye with can be challenging but we just have to control our anger.

I nod

Me: I know I'm sorry
Principle: Okay, you'll still have to serve the detention though.

I try my best not to smile.

Me: Okay

Principle: You may go
Me: Thank you

I get up and leave, I go to the girls bathroom and text Justin.

I got my detention! Yay!
~Ari x

-

Proud of you, are you coming back to class?
~J x

-

Well I was thinking I'd drag this punishment out a lil longer.
Fancy meeting me in the library? I know a secret spot. 😘
~Ari x

-

I'm on my way 😘
~J x

I smile and make my way to the library, Justin excuses himself from class and meets me at the door. Because it's lesson time it's empty, I start walking to the very back corner where no ones goes while Justin follows me.

Justin: Are you sure no one will see us?
Me: Positive, plus..I only want your lips right now.

Justin smiles and gently pushes me against the wall with his hands on my waist and kissing me deeply with tongues.

..if this is gonna happen every time I get a detention. I'll be the schools rule breaker in no time..