I love her

Ryan: Bro it's 1am we've been driving around all night and we haven't found her. Can we just go home and try tomorrow?
Justin: All night? It's one am. Stop being such a p***y!
Ryan: I'm not being a p***y! It's just f*****g cold and I'm tired. I got no sleep last night cause I was listening to you cry all night. Can we give up?
Justin: No! I'm not giving up I'm finding her tonight. *baby talks* Awh is poor little Ryan sleepy, does poor little Ryan want his blankie with some milk and cookies so his mommy can read him a bedtime story?*stops with the baby voice*
Ryan: Shut the f**k up!
Justin: Well stop acting like a p***y
Ryan: Why do you even care about her man, you've spent the last 5 years calling her Adriana
Justin: Well I didn't know her then...cmon we need to find her.

Justin and Ryan carry on driving around.

-in the warehouse-

I've been here, for what feels like forever but I think it's only about 4 days. I wanna go home so bad, I miss my mom an dad, Justin, I miss my house, warmth my bed an most importantly..food. I've barely eaten anything for the 4 days and I don't sleep much, I thought Justin would have even tried to come save me but I guess he really was just using me and has never felt anything for me. I see silhouette's appear in the huge gap where the door used to be. There's 5 and I notice they're holding onto something that's moving. They start walking towards  me, it's Sean and his "crew" they're holding onto dog leashes. On the other end are 5 vicious Rottweilers.
I look at Sean.

Sean: Let them smell her boys so if she tries to escape she can't run far without them being able to sniff her out and hunt her down.

Sean glares at me while the 5 dogs smell every inch of me. Sean leans down to me and talks into my ear.

Sean: Did you hear that? Don't try to run because they will hunt you down like prey. They're here to keep an eye on things while we're not here. They only respond to our commands and our voices so don't try to control them. Hah..have fun

Sean stands back up.

Sean: Unclip their leashes boys. *to dogs* Killer, Fang, Tyson, King, Duke..GUARD

The dogs started barking and growling like they understood Sean's command.

Sean: Good dogs *to his crew* lets bounce boys. Oh and Ari, don't do anything I wouldn't.

He laughs as they leave and the dogs lay down around me, getting up growling and barking at any noise they heard.
I sigh, I couldn't work out if this was a good thing or bad. Well I suppose things couldn't get any worse.

3am

Justin and Ryan are sitting in the car with the engine off in the middle of nowhere. Justin is moving is phone around trying to get a GPS signal while Ryan is falling asleep next to him.

Justin*to his phone*: Cmon cmon cmon cmon...find one you stupid piece of sh*t! CMONN!!!

Ryan jumps when Justin yells, Ryan yawns

Ryan: Bro! Just give up! It will be daylight in a few hours! We can look then *falling asleep* right now..we..we...

Ryan falls asleep while talking, Justin glares at him and pushes down on the horn on the steering wheel and holds it.
Ryan jumps up to a straight sitting position from his slouching position.

Ryan: Whoah-Wha-What?! What the f**k was that for?!
Justin: Stay awake! We're finding Ariana and we're finding her now!
Ryan: Okay..but..bro..
Justin: WHAT?
Ryan: Don't you think this might be a bit pointless?
Justin: What?!

Justin stares deeply at him

Justin: What is that supposed to mean?
Ryan: Well..I'm just saying that..
Justin: Saying what Ryan?
Ryan: N-Nothing..
Justin: No, say it
Ryan: Well don't you think we might be..
Justin: Spit it out! Be what?
Ryan:  Too late?
Justin: Meaning?
Ryan: I'm not gonna spell it out...

Justin understands what Ryan is saying and his eyes fill with tears.

Justin: NO! Don't ever say that again!
Ryan: I'm sorry I was just thinking-
Justin: Well don't!
Ryan: Can we still try when the suns up instead of now? I'm exhausted and I know you are too.

Justin looks at pictures of me and him together and a tear hits his screen. He wipes his eyes and screen

Justin: Okay..
Ryan: Yes!
Justin:..But as soon as the suns up we're moving
Ryan: Fine

Justin gets comfortable in his seat and puts his snap back over his face. But he doesn't sleep..not yet anyway. He starts thinking about the memories between me and him, about how we met properly in geography class, how he was a jerk to me, our first time, how he messed with my mind, our kisses, how he hurt me...
Justin falls asleep replaying his memories over and over again in his head.

Two hours later
A rooster from a nearby farm does the 5am morning wake up call.
Justin and Ryan groan as they wake up, Justin remembers where he is and what he's doing and wakes up pretty quickly. He sits up straight, rubs his eyes and starts the engine.

Justin: Wake up Ryan, we've lost time to find her
Ryan: What's the rush? It's not like she's gonna leave the country?! Maybe she already has
Justin: Shut the f**k up! We're gonna find her today! I know we are
Ryan: But what if we don't
Justin: We will
Ryan: But-
Justin: Ryan shut up with you're negative input or so help me God I will stop the car, make you get out and leave you here. Understood?
Ryan: Crystal clear
Justin: Good!
Ryan: C-can I ask you something?
Justin: Not if it will pi*s me off
Ryan: I dunno..it might do it depends
Justin*sighs*: What is it?
Ryan: What's so special about her? She's just a school nerd
Justin: She's not just a nerd at all, she's beautiful and amazing and smart and funny and sexy and-
Ryan: Whoah what? Sexy? How can she be sexy when you have Vanessa practically pining for you like a dog.
Justin: So? And yes Ariana is sexy. Stop taking sh*t about her okay
Ryan: Why are you so defensive over her? I've never seen you like this before over a girl. What's different?
Justin:..I..I love her...