Forget about it

Sunday.

I wake up with a smile on my face, yesterday with Justin was perfect. I don't know what I am to Justin but I love it. I don't know whether we're together or whether we're just friends but I don't care, i've never been treated like this by anyone in my life.

I get up and shower and get dressed in one of my new outfits, blue denim shorts, white short sleeve fitted crop top, white converse and a pink hair clip bow with my hair down. It's cute, Justin's surprisingly good at putting outfits together.

I go downstairs to my mom.

Mom: Morning sweetie

She is too busy making breakfast to lift her head up to look at me.

Me: Morning mom

She looks up at me and gives me a double take in disbelief.

Mom: Okay who are you and what have you done with my daughter
Me: What?
Mom: What are you wearing?
Me: Oh, do you like it?

My mom looks at me

Mom: Eh..when did you buy this?
Me: Yesterday, Justin bought it for me
Mom: Yeah I bet he did
Me: What do you mean?
Mom: You look like a wh**e

I gasp

Me: MOM!
Mom: What?! Look at you, you've barely got any clothes on, you're showing your stomach. You might as well write h*e on your forehead.

My eyes fill up with tears.

Me: I'm going out

I grab my door keys and storm out the front door.

I go for a walk in the local park and let my tears fall. I text Justin.

Heyy,

Are you around?

-Ari X

I look at my phone waiting for a reply but I don't get one. I carry on walking and see a couple siting on a bench kissing further down the path.
[like the chapter pic ⬆️]

I smile and carry on walking, I walk passed them and they break from the kiss.

I look at them.

Me: Justin?!
Vanessa: Ew get away from us creature

I look at Justin, They're both looking at me. Justin looks down and tears fall from my eyes again.

Justin*quietly*: You heard her...
Me: Justin?
Vanessa: Go

I leave them alone and carry on walking. How can he be so different to yesterday? How can he go back to being a jerk after everything we've done together. Was he really only using me for a grade and everything he says and does is fake?

I leave the park and walk around town for a few more hours to clear my head. I get home at 5pm and go straight to my room. My mom comes upstairs a few minutes later.

Mom*soft voice*: Where did you go?
Me: Out..
Mom: I know, where?
Me: Why?
Mom: Because I'm your mom and I wanna know
Me: I went to the park and then walked around town
Mom: Have you been crying?