Monday.

I wake up at 7:00, I usually wake up at 8 but since I've started dressing differently I've started putting makeup on and making an effort with my hair.

I shower and get dressed into another one of my new outfits. A pink plain off the shoulder sweater and black skinny fitted jeans with cute little black flats. I wear my hair down but style it. I go downstairs, grab my lunch and go out to my car, I still haven't forgiven my mom for what she said to me but I'm not gonna let it affect my mood.

Surprisingly for being a Monday morning I'm in a really good mood. With Justin coming around last night to apologize for..well you know what I saw, I can't wait to see him today.

I park up at school and walk through the doors, the crowd of people slowly parted while looking at me and laughing. I look at them confused and figure out why when I get to my locker. There's a black and white picture of me and Justin kissing tapped to it and all down the hall, I look around and see that it's everywhere. The crowd surround my locker until someone pushes through them looking super p****d off. Justin.

He comes over to me

Justin: What the f**k is this?! Did you photoshop this and put it all over the school to make it look like we're dating or something? Do you honestly think I'd go near someone like you?! Just because we got put together for a class project doesn't suddenly mean we're dating?!

He rips off as many as he can of the pictures on the wall, scrunches them into a ball and throws them on the floor.

Justin: I want these gone by first period!

He pushes past me, knocking me into the lockers. He lights a cigarette while the crowd of people part for him as he walks towards the door.
If the hallway wasn't full of people right now I'd burst into tears. What is wrong with him?! One minute he's amazing and sweet the next he's back to being this horrible jerk!

I slowly get my books from my locker and go to registration. Justin comes in 10 minutes later and sits in his seat next to me. I wipe away a tear that's falling and don't look at him.

Justin*quietly*: Ari..Ariana. Look I'm sorry I had to do that, I know you had nothing to do with it. I know it's from when we were in the library, I'm sorry. But if I start changing the way I am around you people are gonna figure out that somethings going on between us. I don't know who took the picture but I'm going to find out.

I look at him and wipe another tear.

Me*quietly*: Thats just it though isn't it.
Justin: What is?
Me: What is going on between us?
Justin: Well we've f****d for one and I've already told you I think you're hot. Especially today.
Me: So, what? You just snap your fingers and everything's okay again? You completely humiliated me out there.

He tries to reach for my hand under the table but I move it away.

Me: I mean it Justin, I'm not your pet. You can't treat me that way and then expect me to run to you when you call with my tail wagging.
Justin: I'm sorry
Me: Leave me alone for a while, oh and you can forget about tonight
Justin:...what was tonight?
Me: You wanted me to introduce you to my parents.
Justin: Oh oh yeah, I totally knew that
Me: Wow..looks like you already did forget.

I get up when the bell rings

Justin*normal voice level*: Ariana?

I look at him then look down and walk to history.

Lunchtime.
Justin's on the basket ball courts with Ryan. I'm in the library working on the geography project.
Justin and Ryan stop for a drink break, Justin's been quiet all day.