Lunch in the library

It's Friday, I wake up still annoyed at Justin and get ready for school. I'm wearing my favorite 'Maths rules' shirt, I fix my glasses and put my hair in two high pigtails. I go downstairs to my mom and she passes me the washed and ironed tshirt that Justin gave me to wear last night.

Mom: Morning sunshine, make sure you give that back to that Jaden today.
Me: Morning, yeah I will and his name is Justin.
Mom: Oh sorry, you ready?
Me: Uh-huh

I walk out to the car and get in and my mom takes me to school.
It's 8:45am, I go to my locker which is directly opposite Justin's. Justin is at his and surrounded by girls, I open mine and sort my books for today. Justin sees me and comes over to me without me realising.

Justin: Hey..

I jump a bit and look at him and carry on sorting my books.

Justin: Um..are we okay?

I ignore him again and get my books for the first two lessons. I look around and make sure everyone's looking at him and pass him his t-shirt.

Me: Here, thanks for giving me it last night
Everyone: Ooooohhh

I close my locker and push past him making sure I knock his arm as I do.
I go to my class and sit down and the rest of my class follow a few minutes later. My teacher comes in followed by Justin's I over hear what they're talking about

My teacher: Well if you think it will help
Justin's teacher: It's the only option I have left, I've moved him to every seat in my class but he seems to cause trouble no matter where he sits. I just hope maybe a change of scenery will help.
My teacher: Okay, he can sit in the spare seat.
I look around to find the spare desk and realise it's next to me. If they're talking about who I think they are my school years gonna go from bad to worse.
Justin's teacher: Okay I'll bring him in
She leaves and comes back in a few minutes later with Justin. I look at him and sigh, he smiles at me. I look away and out the window.
My teacher: Okay Justin, sit next to Ariana. Hopefully your grades will improve, sitting next to the brightest student in the school.

Justin sits down next to me I look at him

Justin: Hey
Me: Hi..

He looks at my shirt

Justin: Really?
Me: What?
Justin: It's a good thing we're going shopping tomorrow
Me: K
Justin: Look I know you're pissed at me and I'm sorry, I am interested in the project. I'm also interested in something else
Me: Yeah, being a Jerk
Justin: No, you know what else
Me: Do I?

Justin puts his hand on my arm and gently strokes it with his thumb

Justin: Yeah

My teacher finishes registration, I move my arm, get up and leave for my next class.
Justin goes to his, Ryan comes over to him.

Ryan: So how's it going with Nerd Central
Justin: Haha it's alright she's so weird though! She has a bedtime bro
Ryan: Hahahahah what?!
Justin: She has a bedtime, when I told her what time my party started the other night she went 'what kinda party starts after bedtime' Hahahahah!
Ryan: Oh man that's so funny she's such a freak! Wait have you been seeing her outside school though?

Justin: Only 'cause I'm doing that dumbass project with her. We're not like hanging out together or anything 
Ryan: Oh, what did she give you this morning at her locker?
Justin: Oh I lent her one of my t-shirts 'cause she came to mine in some nerdy math shirt so I was like 'you're not wearing that in here'.

They both laugh.

-lunchtime-
I'm sitting on my own at a table while Justin and his followers bully some freshman off another. I look at Justin, he gets his iPhone 7+ out and starts texting. A few seconds later I get a text, I get out my really old flip phone and read what it says.

Hi Beautiful
I got some math homework that I'm actually gonna try and do but I have no clue how to do it. Can we go the library after we finish eating?
- Justin X

I try my best not to smile because I could feel Justin looking at me as I read it. I text back

Sure, meet you there
-Ari

I watch Justin read my message, he looks over at me and smiles I smile back and carry on eating. I finish my lunch and go to the library to wait for Justin.

Ryan: You hitting the the courts bro?
Justin: Nah, I'm gonna go the library

The whole table stops talking and looks at him

Hailey: The library?
Justin: Yeah, I wanna get this project done so I don't have to be around that nerd longer than I have to.
Ryan: Oh okay, after school then man?
Justin: Er..yeah, yeah. I gotta and go do this project I'll catch up with y'all later.

Justin gets up and leaves the lunch hall, gets his math books and comes to the library. I'm sitting at a table waiting for him, he sits next to me.

Me: You came
Justin: Why wouldn't I?

I shrug

Me: Okay so what do you need help with
Justin: Algebra

I get his books and open them to the right page.

Me: Okay, first question
Find all rational zeros of P(x) = x3 - 7x + 6.
Okay so,
P(x) = x3 - 7x + 6 : given
leading coefficient 1 and its factors are : +1,-1
constant term is 6 and its factors are : +1,-1,+2,-2,+3,-3,+6,-6
possible rational zeros : +1,-1,+2,-2,+3,-3,+6,-6
test : P(1) = 0, P(2) = 0 and P(-3) = 0
x = 1, x = 2 and x = -3 are the zeros of P(x).

Justin looks at me and smiles as he watches me work through it

Justin: Wow..

I look at him and smirk

Me: What?
Justin: You're amazing

I feel myself blush and smile wide, he leans in and kisses me with tongues softly. I kiss him back the same and then look back at his math.

Me: Okay..next question..

We spend the rest of lunchtime in the library, helping him with his math and kissing every now and again.

I don't know whether he means to be like this but, right now...I'm not complaining..