Shopping Trip

It's Saturday!
Meaning it's shopping day, just because I don't know how to shop doesn't mean I don't enjoy it. I thought I would be dreading today but yesterday with Justin in the library was amazing. I actually felt special instead of invisible.

I wake up to my hangers screeching along my clothes rail, I rub my eyes and look over at my closet expecting to see my mom.

Me: Justin?
Justin: Good you're awake, okay we need to sort through your clothes so I know which ones you're gonna let me put it in the trash. Most of it actually all of needs to go in my opinion.
Me: Wait..what? Why? and how are you in my room?
Justin: Your mom let me in

I give him the 'now the real answer' look.

Justin: Okay I climbed the tree again and snuck in through your window.

I roll my eyes and sit up, I catch myself in the mirror and fix my 'bed head' look.

Justin: Are you gonna help me or what?
Me: Fine..

I get out of bed, I'm wearing cute little pink pj shorts and a fitted pj vest top with a pug on.
Justin looks at me and smiles

Me: What?
Justin: You look cute

I blush

Me: I'm in my pyjamas Justin
Justin: You still look cute

I giggle a bit

Me: Thanks..wait why are you here again?
Justin: Well I was gonna text you later and say meet me at the mall but I didn't wanna take the chance of you turning up looking like you just left chess club. So I thought I'd find you something to wear but right now I'm not having much luck.

I roll my eyes

Me: Well I'm gonna go get a shower, make sure my mom doesn't see you. I'm not allowed to have boys in the house, esp my room.

Justin sniggers

Me: I'm serious

I leave my room to get a shower

Justin looks through my clothes and picks one top up at a time.
Justin: Okay..what do we have here.."I ❤️ math" that won't work "algebra rules" that won't work..

He picks up a tshirt with a complicated math equation on

Justin: Who would buy this?!

He finds one with a kitten on it and sighs

Justin: It's dorky but it's the best of a bad bunch

He picks out a pair of jeans and puts them on the bed. A few minutes later I get out the shower, brush my teeth and come in my room with a towel around my body. There's a big pile of my clothes in the corner, I look at him.

Justin: They've gotta go
Me: Justin this is all of my clothes
Justin: Well we're getting you new cool ones

He realises I'm in just a towel and so do I.

Me: Um can you like go in the closet or something while I change?..please? I would say wait outside my room or something but my mom might see you.

Justin: Sure

He goes in the closet and closes the door. I quickly change into the clothes he picked out on the bed.

Me: Okay you can come out now

He smirks and comes out of the closet, I finish braiding my hair and putting them in pigtails, Justin comes over to me and takes them out.

Me: What are you doing?
Justin: Stop wearing your hair like that it makes you look like a nerd. Well you are one but it doesn't help you.
Me: Oh...
Justin: What? You are it's not exactly a secret.
Me: Hm, are you going back out the window now?
Justin: What?
Me: Well you're not walking through the house. I'll meet you outside..
Justin: Okay..what's wrong?
Me: Nothing..
Justin: So we're okay?
Me: Mhmm...

I leave my room and go downstairs Justin frowns and climbs out my window and down the tree. He waits by his car down the street.

Mom: You look pretty where are you going?
Me: Shopping
Mom: On your own?
Me: No..with a friend
Mom: You have a friend?
Me: Yeah..well..I don't know..
Mom: Oh..well have fun
Me: Thanks mom, oh here's some money
Me: It's okay, Justin said he's paying
Mom: Justin? That's a boys name
Me: Yes mom, my friend is a boy
Mom: Is he your boyfriend?
Me: Ye-no..no

She looks at me, I smile and kiss her cheek.

Me: Bye mom

I leave and walk down to Justin

Justin: Finally!

I go to walk past him and get in the other side of the car, he puts his arm out to stop me gently and he turns me to face him.

Justin: Hey, what's wrong?
Me: Nothing.
Justin: Ari?
Me: Okay look, I don't know where I stand with you.
Justin: What do you mean?
Me: You invite me to your party then your a jerk to me, you come to my house to see if I'm okay and we sleep together then you're a jerk to me in school, then you're complimenting me in the library and we keep kissing and I wake up and you're in my room then you say I'm just a nerd. You keep making me feel special and then making me feel worthless.

He puts his arm around my waist, pulls me close and kisses me like he did in the library

Justin: Does that answer your question.

I smile

Me: No...but I liked it

I giggle and get in the passenger side of the car. Justin smirks and gets in the drivers side and we go to the mall.

Justin: Okay first place we're going is the Apple Store
Me: Why?
Justin: Because my grandma has a better phone than you. I'm getting you an iPhone 7+
Me: Are you serious?!
Justin: Yeah, c'mon

I smile and follow him to the Apple Store. We spend at least 5 hours in the mall an visit every clothes store at least 4 times, buying new things in each store each time.
It's literally been the best day of my life, Justin's been the most amazing guy ever. He's sweet, he's kind, he's generous he's just amazing. I really hope he likes me because I know I like him.

Justin's got such a bad reputation of being a 'bad boy' and not caring about anyone or anything and that he's arrogant.

..But not this Justin..