Wheres Justin?

It's been almost a week since I mentioned to Justin about his signing ability and he's still being quiet and distant with me. Like in the mornings he's getting up before me and leaving before me, when we usually wake up and cuddle before we get up and then go to school together but not recently. I'm worried about him plus I miss him, it's like he's mad at me when I haven't even done anything, we haven't even had a fight he's just pushing me away for no reason and we haven't been together together in the bedroom sense in about a month. A girl has needs!

I wanna know what he's bottling up because it's obviously tearing him up inside. I need to talk to him.

I get up at the usual time and shower, dressed, breakfast and then drive to school in Justin's other car. I go to my locker and get my books for first period, I go to registration expecting to see Justin in the seat besides mine..but he wasn't there. I frown confused and sit down in my seat. Where is he?

Teacher: Sean?
Sean: Here
Teacher: Ariana?
Me: Here
Teacher: Justin?..Justin Bieber?

She scans the class looking for him then looks at me

Her: Where is he?
Me: I honestly don't know, he left before me I thought he was here
Her: Does it look like he's here?

I shake my head

Her: So where is he?
Me: I told you I don't know!
Her: Don't you dare raise your voice at me

I look down apologetically
Me: S-sorry ma'am

The bell rings for first period, we all get up and leave, just before I go out the door a chilling voice is whispered in my ear. Sean's.

Sean: Oh no lame ass Bieber ain't here, who's gonna be your guard dog now?

Sean smacks me on the ass as he walks passed me and walks out. My body tenses up, he's right. Justin's my rock, my protector especially in school, I feel like exposed meat. I need to find Justin.

I text him while I walk to my first period.

Text:
Hey baby, where are you I'm getting worried. X
~Ari

Reply:
You want me? Come find me. Till then leave me alone.
~J

I sigh at his reply, sit down quickly and put my phone away.

-few hours later-

I manage to survive the morning without anymore comments or physical contact from Sean. It's lunchtime, I get my usual lunch from the cafeteria and call Justin.

Me-to myself-: Damn straight to voicemail.

I need to find him, I need to do something I've never done before. I need to sneak out of school.
I look around the lunch room to see if anyone is watching me but everyone is acting normal and just eating their lunch.  I eat some of mine, get up, put the rest in the trash and put my tray on the rack. I look around again but everyone's oblivious to what's going on in my head. I walk out of the building and head towards the gate and do a final check to see if anyone especially teachers are watching but the coast is clear.

I get my phone out and turn on 'find my iPhone' and try to locate Justin's phone but his phone is off.

To myself: Okay where would he go if he didn't wanna be found...

Then I remember he told me about a place he goes to just to get away from reality sometimes. The hidden lake.
I go to the car I came in and drive around for a while until I see a secluded pathway. I park the car at the entrance and get out and start walking down it constantly watching my back. I finally get to the beautiful hidden lake and I finally see him on the other side of it standing on a horizontal tree trunk that's half submerged in the water. Justin's looking down into the water.
I sigh and walk around to him

Me:..Babe?

He jumps slightly and looks at me red eyed and teary.

Him: Y-you found me, how?

I smile

Me: Of course I did because I listen when you tell me things

He half smiles

Me: What's wrong? Please talk to me
Justin: I can't
Me: You can, you can tell me anything in the world. Please? I even snuck out of school to find you
Justin: Really?

I nod

Justin: What happened to the little miss I don't break the rules I fell in love with
Me: Well I guess I can bend them if it's an emergency

I giggle a bit

Me: Please tell me what's wrong

Justin nods

Justin: Okay

He walks down the log to me and hugs me tight.

Justin: I'm only telling you this because I love you and I trust you okay?

I nod

Me: Okay, I love you too. But first before you tell me, can I have a kiss?

Justin smiles cutely, gently cups my face in his left hand and kisses me passionately.

Me: Mm, I've missed your lips
Justin: I've missed yours too baby, I'm sorry I've been cold with you it's just what I've had bottled up and what I'm about to tell you is hard for me to get out.
Me: It's okay, but listen you never ever have to keep things from me okay. I'll always be here for you. No matter what. I love you so much and no matter what ever it is that you have to tell me it will never change that I-

Before I could finish Justin kisses me passionately again.

Justin: I'm so lucky I have you. You're my world Ari, never ever forget that.

I smile

Me: I won't

We kiss again. Then he takes my hand and walks me over to a mini cliff like rock that reaches out over the lake a little. We sit down and let our legs dangle over the edge.

Justin: Okay...here it is..