Miss me yet?

I'm still hurt by Justin but I'm done with feeling like s**t over him. He doesn't deserve my tears and now it's time for me to get my own back and show him what he's missing. I'm not that timid girl anymore, the girl that I was when I met him. He's changed me.

I wake up early, shower and go to my local opticians. That's right I'm getting rid of my glasses, I need to make Justin regret losing me so the furthest I can get away from looking like a nerd the better.

2 hours later my glasses are firmly put away and I have lenses in. It's 10:30am, since Ive been off I won't be expected to be in school today so I have as long as I like to get ready. I go shopping and get a sexy but classy outfit for school. I get a fitted shirt that I can unbutton low enough to tease Justin but high enough to not get me in too much trouble. Then I get a flowy skirt that's again high enough to tease Justin but not enough to get me in trouble. I then buy high heels with the same concept.

I go get my make up professionally done and then go the hair salon to get it styled. After I get my hair and makeup done, I go home and change into my new 'make Justin regret losing me' outfit. I look in the mirror and sigh.

Me*to myself*: I look stupid...this was a bad idea

My phone buzzes and I look at it, it's a text from Justin. Just seeing his name instantly changes my mind. I open the text

Hey Ari
..please come into school today. I'm so sorry. I need you.

J x

I put my phone in my bag, put the perfume on that Justin's likes the most on me and go out to my car. It's 2pm, I drive to school 10 mins away and walk in, the crowd of people at in the hallway part to let me passed. I could feel every guys eyes checking me out. I've never had this..in a good way in my life but I like it.

I go to my locker and get my things for my next class. Geography. I look around and see Justin staring at me from his locker with his mouth open.
I glare at him and walk to class feeling pretty proud of myself. Although I feel super weird and self conscious, my plan is working. I sit at the back of Geography class a few seats away from Justin and get the project stuff out. Everyone moves to their partners and starts working, for the first time ever Justin comes to me.

Justin: A-A..Ariana

I ignore him

Justin: Ari..

I look at him

Me: What?
Justin: You look hot..I mean I'm glad your in school
Me: K

I carry on working

Justin: I'm sorry
Me: You've said
Justin: No..seriously. I truly am, I shouldn't have hurt you. I don't even like Vanessa I just f**k her.
Me: K.

Justin puts his hand over mine gently but I pull it away. He sighs.

Justin: Ari, please..you know how much I care about you. I hate the fact that I've hurt you.

I ignore him

Justin: What do you want from me Ariana?! I've said i'm sorry! For f**ks sake!

I ignore him again and carry on with my work. 30 mins later the bell rings, I pack my stuff away, get up and walk to my locker. A cute guy comes over to me, I look at him and smile.