Surprise

Ryan: I'm sorry..what? I could have sworn you've just said you love the biggest geekiest nerd we've ever know.
Justin: Don't talk about her like that! And I did I mean I do, I'm in love with her. And I'm gonna find her, So you're either with me or you're not because one way or another I'm gonna find her.
Ryan: You're in love with her?
Justin: Did you hear any other part of what I just said?
Ryan: But I mean her? That crazy loner bitch?
Justin: YES RYAN! And if you could stop being a f*****g dick about her I'd really appreciate it!
Ryan: Fine
Justin: Thank you! So what's your answer?
Ryan: To?
Justin: Are you with me or not?!
Ryan: Um..

Justin glares at him

Ryan:..Yeah, I guess so
Justin: I'm not f*****g about here, give me a straight answer. Are you with me?
Ryan: YES! For f**ks sake! Do want me to say it in another f*****g language?!
Justin: Good!

The car is silent for about 5 minutes, Ryan starts opening compartments and looking through them.

Justin: What are you doing?
Ryan: Do you have any food in here?
Justin: Does it look like I have food in here?
Ryan: It can't hurt to look!
Justin: No point there's nothing in here
Ryan: But I'm hungryyyy
Justin: Stop whining like a little b*tch
Ryan: I haven't eaten since we left town! How was I supposed to know we were on a f*****g road trip to the middle of nowhere
Justin: This isn't a road trip it's a rescue

Ryan does have a point though, they need to eat.

Justin: Okay look I'm not gonna drive around looking for a McDonald's, we'll just have to be resourceful
Ryan: Meaning?
Justin: We'll have to have whatever we find
Ryan: You're joking right?
Justin: Well do you see a McDonald's anywhere?
Ryan: I'm not eating fruit
Justin: I didn't say fruit although that's probably our only option unless you fancy roadkill
Ryan: Ugh gross! But I don't eat fruit
Justin: Fine, starve and dehydrate to death see if I care. All I care about now is my girl who is somewhere around here...I think.

Justin drives past a stretch of bushes with bright orange round balls on them.
Justin: Yes! An orange bush place..thing
Ryan: You don't even know what it's called?

Justin ignores Ryan and parks up. He gets out and walks in to the small hut beside the car. He comes back out a few minutes later with a full basket of fresh ripe oranges, puts them in the back seat and gets in the car.

Ryan: You have got to be kidding me! There's like 100 Oranges there
Justin: Exactly they'll keep us going

Ryan rolls his eyes

Ryan: Fine

3 hours later. In the warehouse.

I'm so weak I can barely lift my head up now, I haven't eaten in 2 days. Sean and his disciples were supposed to come an give me food yesterday but they didn't. Oh they came, to feed the mutts that is, but not me. I never thought I'd say this but I've never wanted to be a dog so much in my life. I think it's about 12pm, I'm only guessing by how high the sun is.

I hear a very faint noise, it sounds like a car but then again I could be hearing things. Wait..it seems to be getting louder, the dogs raise their heads and start growling.

In the car

Ryan: I just don't understand it!
Justin: What don't you understand?
Ryan: How they get the jelly and peanut butter in the jar

Justin's stops listening to him and notices something in the distance

Justin: What's that?
Ryan: You don't know what peanut butter and jelly is?
Justin: No not that, THAT!

He points to what he's looking at, they get closer.

Justin: It's a warehouse! C'mon she might be in there!
Ryan: In there? Seriously? We're in the middle of nowhere!
Justin: Exactly!

Justin puts his foot down and the car speeds up leaving a dust trail behind them.

In the warehouse
The dogs are going crazy at the sound of the car. Justin and Ryan pull up and the dogs surround the car jumping on it and up at the window growling and barking aggressively at them.

Ryan: Okay, now what?
Justin: No, this is good!
Ryan: How? Tell me how this is good?
Justin: Because these dogs are here for a reason. They're clearly here to protect this place and if there's nothing here, why would they be? Huh?
Ryan: I don't know!
Justin: She's here, I know she is
Ryan: Okay Einstein, say she is here. You still haven't worked out how we're gonna get out the car without getting eaten alive!
Justin: Just..
Ryan: Just what?
Justin: Shut up I'm thinking...okay I've got it
Ryan: Okay what?
Justin: Look we know she's in there
Ryan: No, you THINK she's in there
Justin: Yeah well same difference

Ryan rolls his eyes

Ryan: Okay, and your point is
Justin: Well even though it's not the best idea, we'll wait till it goes dark and then get out but through the windows because the dogs will hear the doors open.
Ryan: So what? We just sit here?
Justin: Yeah
Ryan: Fine..

7 hours later

It's 7pm and dark, Ryan is asleep with his mouth open. The dogs have settled down and have gone back into the warehouse.

Justin*whispering*: Okay, c'mon...bro..bro..Ry..Ryan!

Justin hits Ryan hard on the arm to wake him up

Ryan: Ow! Whoah! What?!
Justin: Cmon!

Ryan rubs his eyes, yawns and stretches

Ryan: She best be worth all this sh*t and when we find her you owe me big
Justin: She is and don't worry I will now can you focus!

Justin lowers the car door window down and climbs out making practically no noise, Ryan follows him. I'm sleeping and so are the dogs, they creep towards the door amazingly without making any noise or waking the dogs up. They stand against the wall in the shadows to avoid being seen by anyone or anything.
Justin lights up the flashlight on his iPhone and quickly shines it around, he sees me and turns it off before it wakes the dogs.

Justin*whispering*: She's here! She's here! Oh my god I've found her

Ryan deliberately but quietly clears his throat

Justin: Okay we found her but oh my god bro I'm so happy right now.
Ryan*whispering*: But bro..she looks..yknow..
Justin: Don't even say it
Ryan: But look at her she's not even moving
Justin: I know that's why I gotta go get her. Now. C'mon

Just as Justin is about to come over to me they hear car doors slam, the dogs start barking and growling again and I wake up. I raise my head and look at the huge doorway and see familiar silhouettes walking towards me. The dogs realise it's Sean and his followers and stop growling but carry on barking.

Sean: QUIET!

Justin and Ryan jump at the volume of Sean's voice, the dogs stop barking and Sean and his crew surround my chair.

Justin: That's Sean! He's the one who kidnapped her?! I knew he was bad news. I'm gonna kill him!

Sean comes over to me and lifts my head up, he makes me look at him and then kisses me but I don't kiss back.

Justin: GET YOUR F*****G HANDS OFF MY GIRL!!!
Sean: WHO'S THERE?!

Sean kisses me again
Justin: I SAID GET OFF MY GIRL! AND LEAVE HER THE F**K ALONE!!

Justin and Ryan walk into the moonlight beam coming through the doorway gap

Sean: WHO THE F**K ARE YOU?!

Justin and Ryan walk over slowly to me, Sean and his crew. Justin turns on the flashlight on his phone again and points it towards his face. My eyes light up when I see Justin and I smile wide even though I don't have the energy to speak.

Justin: Surprise..