Monday

Saturday.
I get woken up at 7am by my alarm, I rub my eyes and text my mom

Morning mom
Told you I would wake up this early to study. Have a good vacation

Love you
-Ari X

I put my phone down and go back to sleep for another 2 hours.

9am
I get up, shower and get dressed. Since I'm doing nothing but study all day I've put my comfy sweats on, my favorite 'nerds rule' hoodie and my hair in a messy bun.

I go downstairs and into the living, I see the top of Justin's head sticking out the cover. I put my fingers through his hair, he wakes up an looks at me.

Justin: Morning ba-...uhm..morning
Me: Morning

He rubs his eyes and looks at me with and scrunches his nose.

Justin: Yknow you really make is hard for me to think you're hot when you dress like that
Me: I'm not dressing for you to think I'm hot. I'm comfy and I'm not moving out the house all day so shh.

Justin smirks, I walk into the kitchen and sit down at the table. Justin follows me a few seconds later in just his white CK boxers and bed head hair.

Justin: Can I use your shower?

I don't look up from writing

Me: Sure it's upstairs first door on the left.
Justin: Thanks

I look up, watch him walk down the hall and smile.

5pm

Justin: I'm boreeeddd
Me: Just a few more hours
Justin: No we've been here all day, my ass is numb

I giggle

Justin checks the time on his phone and stands up quickly

Justin: I-I gotta go
Me: What? Why?

Justin: I gotta be somewhere

Me: Where?
Me: Just..out. I'll be back tonight but don't wait up

He kisses the top of my head and leaves.

Me: Oh..kay?

I finish studying at 10pm, have a snack and go to bed. I keep checking my phone but I haven't heard from Justin since he left. I put my phone down and go to sleep.

Sunday
I wake up at 9am, get up and shower and dressed into black skinny jeans and a white crop and black heels. I probably should be studying but I did so much yesterday my brains gonna explode.
I go downstairs expecting to see Justin since he wasn't upstairs but nope. I get my phone and ring him but there was no answer, I leave a message.

"Hey Justin..um I-I..call me back please"

I hang up, grab my bag and leave for Starbucks. Hey I might be a nerd but even I like Starbucks.
I get my usual caramel cream frappuchino and sit down with my 'algebra for fun' question book.

10:30pm
I'm at home watching tv, I still haven't heard or seen Justin since he left yesterday. I've been leaving him messages but I've had no response, the doorbell rings. I get up and answer it...

Me: Where have you been?!
Justin: Out
Me: For over 24 hours?
Justin: What's with the all the questions?! We're not even dating!

I try to shut the door in his face but he stops it with his hand.

Justin: Can I come in or not?
Me: No, tell me where you were!
Justin: Why?
Me: Because I've been worried. That's why.
Justin: Why do you even care where i've been?! Like I said, we're not dating!
Me: You're right, bye!